PDA

View Full Version : if u see my phone on 52nd st NE let me know (sanyo 6000 (mr. skinny))

jennyanniemary
08-02-2003, 11:41 PM
i drop my phone on *52steet ne* from co op village square gas station heading south to past 16 ave ne some where on that road i think
i drove off with it ontop of the car, oops
its a sanyo 6000 with in a leather case, if u find it let me know please, thanks
i really want it back
my number is on the phone as the title, the service is cancel and its reported stolen
i dont think it been run over
cuz when i called it it didnt say the phone was off it still ring
either some one has it or its still on the street

dam_guy
08-02-2003, 11:53 PM
your probably not going to find the phone again,
but good luck anyways.

jennyanniemary
08-03-2003, 04:58 AM
but then i alwasy find what i loose, except the motorcycle i lost, that i never found

Originally posted by dam_guy
your probably not going to find the phone again,
but good luck anyways.

Dj_Stylz
08-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Your Motorcycle?

civicrider
08-03-2003, 12:58 PM
i left my phone on my roof the other night and drive off but when i went back it was still there :thumbsup:

jennyanniemary
08-03-2003, 03:06 PM
not fair :banghead:

Originally posted by civicrider
i left my phone on my roof the other night and drive off but when u went bacfk it was still there :thumbsup:

Luke 96 T/A
08-03-2003, 03:12 PM
If you really think it's there, drive with a buddy, and look at the curb section... if you don't see it, it's gone!!! ;-)

jennyanniemary
08-03-2003, 06:21 PM
yippy, i am so happy i found it, but it was a few blocks from where i thought it fell off the car, but any who i found it, only slight damage :D

Originally posted by Luke 96 T/A
If you really think it's there, drive with a buddy, and look at the curb section... if you don't see it, it's gone!!! ;-)

l/l/rX
08-03-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by jennyanniemary
yippy, i am so happy i found it, but it was a few blocks from where i thought it fell off the car, but any who i found it, only slight damage :D

LOL, sucha lucky bastard, anywho good job, dont loose it again! hehe just the other day i saw this guy driving with his cofee mug on his car, until we got to a red light and someone gave it to him.

btw, how do you loose a motorbike?

gkAeris
08-03-2003, 10:18 PM
she crashed it....haha and i got a free helmet thanks jenny! hahah

l/l/rX
08-03-2003, 11:42 PM
OOOO LOL thought she meant she, LOST it like left it somewhere and forgot where it was. that or someone stole it.

XylathaneGTR
08-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Damn...thats a nice phone...Good thing you found it :)
Too bad the buttons didn't change when the Orange screen backlight was on...Green is to Plain...
:D

btw: Ur damn lucky :D

finboy
08-04-2003, 12:34 AM
my buddy did that about a week ago, a truck ran over his phone.

needless to say it didn't work after that.

jennyanniemary
08-04-2003, 03:56 AM
is the purple or blue helmet still around? who uses it now?
and yes i crashed it but i left it at friends house then it got stolen
which means i did loose it
i never gonna put stuff ontop of cars again :D

Originally posted by gkAeris
she crashed it....haha and i got a free helmet thanks jenny! hahah

gkAeris
08-04-2003, 07:48 PM
i dont remember i had the blue one i think and u gave me the purple one....it doesnt matter my dad sold the ninja 250x, only thing left at the house is the 6r and a quad ......

jennyanniemary
08-05-2003, 07:05 PM
awww, how much did he sell it for, i would have been interested,
how come he always sell stuff and buy stuff and sell it
why not just keep it all

Originally posted by gkAeris
i dont remember i had the blue one i think and u gave me the purple one....it doesnt matter my dad sold the ninja 250x, only thing left at the house is the 6r and a quad ......