No Sleep till Brooklyn Beastie Boys Sabatoge Beastie Boys
Empire Queensryche
Rock Hard Beastie Boys :thumbsup:

Fluidic
08-03-2003, 04:20 AM
This thread won't last...

BigBearWest
08-03-2003, 04:33 AM
You shouldn't be street racing in the frist place. And if you are you shouldn't be listening to music.

Caretaker
08-03-2003, 04:41 AM
in your case, what do u listen to? your mom?

Dj_Stylz
08-03-2003, 08:55 AM
Totaly Uncalled for.

GTS Jeff
08-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Caretaker
in your case, what do u listen to? your mom? good one. :thumbsdow

Ajay
08-03-2003, 11:32 AM
Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg - Nuthin But A G Thang

civicrider
08-03-2003, 12:20 PM
gumball 3000 theme song

Redlyne_mr2
08-03-2003, 12:37 PM
Its bad enough that you streetrace but the fact that you listen to music is even worse. How can you hear your engine, or whats going on around you. ACDC, Metallica, Beastie boys all rule and theyd' kick the shit out of you if they knew what you were doing with their music

Team_Mclaren
08-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Its bad enough that you streetrace but the fact that you listen to music is even worse. How can you hear your engine, or whats going on around you. ACDC, Metallica, Beastie boys all rule and theyd' kick the shit out of you if they knew what you were doing with their music

:rofl: :clap: :clap:

Blue Devil 2
08-03-2003, 01:25 PM

hahahhah :confused:

Fluidic
08-03-2003, 01:37 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... No.

treg50
08-03-2003, 02:41 PM

Wow, people like you still exist? That's very sad. Maybe you should have listened to your mom. You remind me of an immature teenager (not all teenagers are immature).
:thumbsdow

Caretaker
08-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

boy..isn't this thread smelling like teen spirit or what?!;)

I can hear my engine because it's loud enough for my ears. I am sure that if you try a little yourself, you will find the best sound volume where you can both hear the sound of your engine and your Julio Iglesias greatest hits.

The ACDC guys are probably like what..55 years old now..I can handle them I think :D

I think the flamers missed my point here. Remove the word "street race" if this is ticking you off and answer the question if you want to be constructive.

You never felt an adrenaline rush while driving if you listen a particular song that you like? What was that song?

Caretaker
08-03-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by treg50

Wow, people like you still exist? That's very sad. Maybe you should have listened to your mom. You remind me of an immature teenager (not all teenagers are immature).
:thumbsdow

what do u mean *still* exist? was there ever a campaign to ban people with a different opinion than yours from this board? My mom is dead..I suppose you are the mature teenager on this board?

Let's stop here and tell us what you like to listen while you drive or take the bus instead.:thumbsup:

Kamen
08-03-2003, 04:43 PM
Well...at least you're tying to cover your ass instead of attempting a counter flame...

I like asian stuff. Nothing hardcore really, but a mix.

Caretaker
08-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Asbestos underwears in flaming wars are great but it's too damn hot in the summer though..:devil:

I'd rather get along :thumbsup:

Zephyr
08-03-2003, 08:23 PM

at least his mom tells him not to street race and kill himself...

please dont use the "your mom" crap, it just goes against u..

GTS Jeff
08-03-2003, 09:34 PM
I'd rather get along :thumbsup: then stop being an idiot man

treg50
08-03-2003, 09:36 PM
what do u mean *still* exist? was there ever a campaign to ban people with a different opinion than yours from this board? My mom is dead..I suppose you are the mature teenager on this board?

Let's stop here and tell us what you like to listen while you drive or take the bus instead.:thumbsup:

Nah, I'm not a teenager. Just showing that I'm not ignorant and that I'm not going to stereotype all teens (despite teen-morons out there). Two rhetorical questions stemming from you thinking I was the 'mature teenager' on here: 1) So what if I was a mature teenager? 2) Where would you take that line of discussion and why?

One more: 3) WHAT is the point of picking on someone who takes the bus?

Next, I didn't know that people who would make fun of someone because they listen to their mom still exist. You sounded like someone out of an 80's afterschool-special. What is this, 1983 or 2003? Talk about blowing stuff out of proportion, how did you take that to mean "your opinion is wrong, you should be banned?" Relax man, everyone knows that's not what I said.

The people who voiced social responsibility and maturity, you call 'flamers.' I'd save the word 'flamers' for ppl. who go off at the mouth and don't have valid arguments. If you do street race that sucks. The chance of killing an innocent pedestrian or motorist for something so meaningless and selfish is one reason why many people don't like street racing. For your own sake, you really shouldn't man -- there's no need to learn the hard way. Take it to a licensed track, strip, or dyno.

Mainly I listen to my silky smooth engine and the breeze while driving.

Caretaker
08-03-2003, 10:55 PM
.To Treg50

Shouldn't you feel good hearing I think you are mature?

You said: Where would you take that line of discussion and why?

You speak like the ELISA software I had on my TI-99 in the early 80's. just kidding, don't mind that comment.

You said: WHAT is the point of picking on someone who takes the bus?

What makes you think I was picking there? Don't you see people listening to their music on the bus regularly?

You said: Next, I didn't know that people who would make fun of someone because they listen to their mom still exist. You sounded like someone out of an 80's afterschool-special. What is this, 1983 or 2003? Talk about blowing stuff out of proportion, how did you take that to mean "your opinion is wrong, you should be banned?" Relax man, everyone knows that's not what I said.

I misunderstood then and I am happy to hear that this is not what you meant.

In Japan here, street racing is a bit different than in the US I presume..of course, we have the races on the Shutoko highway that goes through Tokyo which is well-known to gather street racers. Many people are killed every year there because of that and there is even a weekly tv show about that, showing people beeing busted by the cops.

I was thinking of 2 cars against each others in a straight line for about 1km on a deserted road. Pure horse power for horse power, or the ability to shift sometimes. Although there is still the risk of blowing up a tire, this is much less dangerous.

Now, to put all this to rest:

To all the mothers out there I apologize and especially to the mother of my 3 sons...I also hope they will listen to her as much as they listen to me. Rest assured, although the tone of my first post seemed like I don't care about life, it is not true. I am a doctor if that can makes you change your opinion about me. But as anyone, I can't be perfect.

If there is anything left I should apologize for, just tell me.

GTS Jeff
08-03-2003, 11:48 PM
I am a doctor if that can makes you change your opinion about me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ha ha ha

Caretaker
08-03-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ha ha ha

Man, you never know when to stop..

Can you do us a favor also and change your thumbnail..I want to puke each time I see it.

:hitit:

GTS Jeff
08-04-2003, 02:59 PM

Man, you never know when to stop..

Can you do us a favor also and change your thumbnail..I want to puke each time I see it.

:hitit: who is "us"? team caretaker?

as i remember, this thread is about bashing YOU, not me.

Kamen
08-04-2003, 04:48 PM
:rofl:
owned

DJ Lazy
08-04-2003, 05:37 PM
HO LEE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not quite sure that my Ginsu knife can cut through the tension in this thread..

Personally I listen to ALOT of Trance and House when I am driving...

And if I had 3 kids and a wife (god only knows how you got her to marry you), I would not be risking my life street racing when I have a family at home... What more important to you man, Your Family, or Street Racing... Or your music? LOL :rofl: :rofl: :werd:

Super_Geo
08-04-2003, 05:53 PM
My mom is dead..I suppose you are the mature teenager on this board?

He seems mature enough that he doesn't need to use moms in jokes. Your mom is dead, and you still find 'your mama' comments witty?

Caretaker
08-04-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
who is "us"? team caretaker?

as i remember, this thread is about bashing YOU, not me.

there you go, you said it Jeffy-chan..it is about bashing even after I did apologize and did not counterflame.

But since you persist, I can't let you go with this.I will tell you this about yourself so you can realize something useful.

I have read your last 50 posts on this board and It was easy to understand I should not be wasting my time replying to an individual with such credentials. The only reason you are in Fifth Gear is because you just overdrove it man, and you are wasting bandwith and server space. Get a life or learn to say something constructive and intelligent and not destructive.

US is not Team Caretaker Jeffy-chan (although it does sound cool!) but people reading the posts..I am sure people would rather see anything else but a Freddy character puking his guts out after beeing hit by a high velocity object. Let's start a poll on your avatar if you want!

If you are man enough to bash someone after he apologized, realize you won't get away without a scratch, especially when you appear to be the last man standing in the brawl with his bat when the cops are about to arrive.

Act like a man and realize that when it is over it is OVER.:thumbsdow