PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lynn Spears even a Bigger Slut than you Thought

5hift
02-28-2008, 01:00 AM
So I'm flipping through tv, and hear something about Jamie Lynn Spears and questions of who her father is. I missed most the story so I look it up on the net, and find a new interesting story involving the Jamie Lynn Spears, Lil Romeo and his entourage, and a country girl getting passed around.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/sioncampus/02/27/campus.clicks0227/index.html

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/blog/ncaab_experts/post/Jamie-Lynn-Spears-baby-and-its-vague-connection?urn=ncaab,68713

http://www.celebitchy.com/9645/friend_of_lil_romeo_worries_he_is_father_of_jamie_lynns_baby/

"A friend of rapper Lil’ Romeo supposed had a fling with Jamie Lynn Spears last year and is worried that he might be the father of her baby-to-be. Questionable source In Touch reports that someone close to the situation told them that this guy is hurt that Jamie Lynn blew him off after their brief romance, and that he’s upset she never contacted him to tell him of her pregnancy. As far as this guy is concerned, it could possibly be his.

In Touch also reports that Jamie Lynn dated ‘Lil Romeo briefly, but there is no allegation that he could be the father of her baby. There’s also another story that the 16 year-old was the victim of a predatory producer on her Nickelodeon show, Zoey 101, and that the unnamed much older man could be responsible for her pregnancy.

The National Enquirer has an article this week that semi-supports this story. They claim to have an insider source who says that in a moment of anger Jamie Lynn confessed to Casey that he might not be the father of her baby. She later tried to take it back, but the damage was already done. What’s more is that Kevin Federline is said to have advised Casey to get a paternity test to determine if he is the father of the child once it is born.

When Jamie Lynn fought with Casey, she became involved with a teenage pal of Lil’ Romeo’s, a confidant alleges. When the teenager heard Jamie Lynn was pregnant, “He was scared because they didn’t use protection,” the insider says…

Like most teenage girls, Jamie Lynn was often unsure of herself and her boyfriend Casey, 18, didn’t help matters. “Jamie Lynn said she and Casey were having serious problems and she was upset about it,” says the insider. “She said Casey cheated on her all the time, and that she couldn’t trust him.”

Deeply upset, Jamie Lynn turned to her new male friend for support and advice - and before long, the insider alleges things turned physicial. “The would fool around at his mother’s house. He was totally in awe of her,” the insider claims. “He said that she was very experienced and had a great body. He was in heaven.”

But it didn’t last long. “He was totally upset but figured she had gotten back together with Casey,” says the insider. When the boy learned Jamie Lynn was pregnant, the insider says “he was scared” that he might be the father. But Jamie Lynn never contacted him, and his fears turned to hurt. “He feels like she brushed him off.”

Jamie Lynn is said to be pressuring Casey to marry her, but he is said to be reluctant given their issues and the fact that he’s not sure he’s the baby’s father.

Jamie Lynn is reportedly due soon, around March 7, but that may be early as photos in the tabloids make it seem like she’s not really showing yet, but it’s hard to tell with the clothing she wears. That would make this story plausible if she was with this other guy in June of last year. "

So right now this story seems to be concentrated with Hollywood BS tabloids but still, just when you think the Spears family can't get any more fucked up something else comes up. It wouldnt surprise me and it would make for a entertaining news week if the baby is in fact black.

asuth077
02-28-2008, 01:02 AM
mmmkay... and we care why?

5hift
02-28-2008, 01:11 AM
If you dont care, why'd you read and post?

Judging by the huge threads on Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and co, Beyond like the rest of the world, likes hearing/talking about celebrity trash.

97'Scort
02-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by 5hift

The National Enquirer has an article this week that semi-supports this story.

Well, there's your problem.

5hift
02-28-2008, 01:17 AM
notice I said Celebrity BS Tabloids

97'Scort
02-28-2008, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by 5hift
notice I said Celebrity BS Tabloids

I did see that. I was attempting some humour, as I'm still working at the office at 12:30 in the morning and am desperately trying not to leap out the window.

Antonito
02-28-2008, 08:07 AM
This is starting to look like a Maury Povich episode where they have to bring in half the town to get tested. Hopefully it turns out to be the janitor

Canmorite
02-28-2008, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Antonito
This is starting to look like a Maury Povich episode where they have to bring in half the town to get tested. Hopefully it turns out to be the janitor

I'm hope for Federline :poosie:

heavyD
02-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Canmorite

I'm hope for Federline :poosie:

Yeah that would be awesome. Childeren with both sisters.:rofl: The big question; has the Spears family tarnished the Federlines or vice versa? :rofl:

Spears girls > Bubbles, Julian, & Ricky

rmk
02-28-2008, 09:25 AM
She is fuckin' hot.

Antonito
02-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by rmk
She is fuckin' hot.

Britney used to be hot too... :(

Xtrema
02-28-2008, 09:44 AM
Damn.

Let's start a pool on Miley Cyrus getting prego.

I say 2010.

01RedDX
02-28-2008, 10:19 AM

Jlude
02-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by 97'Scort

I did see that. I was attempting some humour, as I'm still working at the office at 12:30 in the morning and am desperately trying not to leap out the window.

Try harder!!!

Toms-SC
02-28-2008, 10:45 AM
pics or stfu

zipdoa
02-28-2008, 10:50 AM
:drama: Who gives a fuck. Anyone who actually thinks this is important is encouraging tabloids to exploit celebrities further. I would love to see all those magazines pulled from newstands. What a waste of paper.

SNAATCH
02-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
Leave Jamie Lynn Spears alone.

LOL

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/joeyblue/britney.jpg

Antonito
02-28-2008, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
:drama: Who gives a fuck. Anyone who actually thinks this is important is encouraging tabloids to exploit celebrities further. I would love to see all those magazines pulled from newstands. What a waste of paper.

It only encourages tabloids if you pay for their products. In the meanwhile, this is some pretty funny stuff

finboy
02-28-2008, 11:13 AM
shouldn't this be in the entertainment section?

Canmorite
02-28-2008, 11:17 AM
http://thesuperficial.com/2007/12/27/1227_jamie_spears_coffee_00-thumb-450x675.jpg

http://www.newsweek.com/media/63/071001_JamieBritney_vl-vertical.jpg

Does nothing for me...

DonJuan
02-28-2008, 01:29 PM
:werd: I would only hit if I could video tape it and sell it.