PDA

View Full Version : 3 Idiots driving on Deerfoot Sat nite

coldwrx
08-03-2003, 07:09 PM
Driving south on Deerfoot just after the Heritage over pass bridge at 12:15AM Sunday morning.
A Silver Honda Civic with large spoiler and 2 other smaller cars maybe one was black sunfire came up behind 3 cars that were traveling abreast just because of speed differences.

These 3 cars who where travelling at 110kph minding their own business when along comes the other 3 little toy cars.

What happened next was something you would see playing PS2.

The Silver Honda driving in the fast lane at my estimate at 160kph came up behind the other car in the fast lane, braked heavy and then swerved right pushing the car that was in the centre lane over onto the guy in the outside lane.

I was the car in the outside lane and had to use the breakdown lane to avoid an accident. The guy who was in the middle lane tried to get back to avoid hitting me and couldn't because the other 2 little cars where doing the same thing.

I have raced bikes at "A" Grade level , Go Karts and been a member of the Nissan works Skyline racing team overseas and this is one of the most dangerous things I have seen. If I had not been anticipating this stupid act Myself the guy next to me would of crashed into me, also the Civic and his friends. At least the guy in the middle lane tried to avoid an accident with the Honda. He did a good job.

What's with young guys that think they can drive a car like they play PS2. Just bang people out of the way.:rolleyes:

If one of you are reading this, You are going to kill someone, probably yourself first.

I would gladly give you a driving lesson at the track. But what's the point, you can't drive a greasy stick up a dogs arse and have to play kid PS2 racers on the street.

YOU IDIOT's

GTS Jeff
08-03-2003, 09:31 PM
i got cut off so bad by an old j-body today that i had to swerve to avoid getting hit. the guy continued to cut me off even tho i had laid on my horn for about 8 seconds. wtf. just another whiteboy tool with a sideways cap, a gangsta lean, and a fat gf.

Redlyne_mr2
08-03-2003, 09:37 PM
J-body drivers can go to hell, I was run off the road (literally) by one

AquamosH
08-03-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
just another whiteboy tool with a sideways cap, a gangsta lean, and a fat gf.
:rofl:

Then tourists always comment on how polite Calgary drivers are. Guess they haven't run into ppl like this :rolleyes:

tommy1223
08-03-2003, 10:28 PM
i hate people who does that.

i go crazy fast but that is only at 3 in the morning where there is NO TRAFFIC at all on the freeway.

i hope these kids get caught or crash into eachother not into others.

bosa
08-03-2003, 10:30 PM
Dumb drivers. :guns:

Ben
08-03-2003, 11:01 PM
You and I would get along well, I had a smilar encounter!

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20637

Khyron
08-04-2003, 12:22 AM
So there was a guy going 110 in the left lane at midnight, and he has no blame - ok.

Khyron

XylathaneGTR
08-04-2003, 12:25 AM
Shitty...Just hope he gets in an accident and then fucks up the rest of his life and cries about it in a wheelchair...Then, maybe he'll learn his lesson...

max_boost
08-04-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Khyron
So there was a guy going 110 in the left lane at midnight, and he has no blame - ok.

Khyron

Is this the autobahn (sp?)
Last checked the speed limit was 100km/h on Deerfoot

xkon
08-04-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
i got cut off so bad by an old j-body today that i had to swerve to avoid getting hit. the guy continued to cut me off even tho i had laid on my horn for about 8 seconds. wtf. just another whiteboy tool with a sideways cap, a gangsta lean, and a fat gf.

thats wack... i hate j bodies becuase of the idiot wannabes that think they are race cars...

Ben
08-04-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

Although 110 is speeding in the first place, it is common courtesy to have SLOWER traffic keeping right...so if your doing a buck 70 and some guy wants buy...move right... hahaha

Khyron
08-04-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

Yah yah yah and running red lights is illegal too. But you still watch out for them when crossing a street. It's called common sense - you can be in the right/legal/holier than thou all you want, but it's meaningless if your dead. Guy driving slow in the fast lane when not needed is setting up for an accident. Don't be stupid, avoid the whole situation by getting out of the way.

If I came up on 3 cars blocking 3 lanes during light traffic I'd be pissed too.

Khyron

lammer
08-04-2003, 12:20 PM
last time on the way home on 36th some dude was in a j-body, he was peeling out at everylight and almost rear ended a grand prix, he thought he was quite hot shit cutting people off..

max_boost
08-04-2003, 01:45 PM

Yah yah yah and running red lights is illegal too. But you still watch out for them when crossing a street. It's called common sense - you can be in the right/legal/holier than thou all you want, but it's meaningless if your dead. Guy driving slow in the fast lane when not needed is setting up for an accident. Don't be stupid, avoid the whole situation by getting out of the way.

Khyron How much time do you think this individual in the far left lane had to react? He probably didn't even have time to change lanes before the ass pushed the car in the middle lane over. Yah you would be pissed driving down Deerfoot at 160km/h wouldn't you?:zzz:

Slower traffic keep right? Very often I see cars traveling 90km in the right lane.

So emphasis should be placed on the one not avoiding the accident instead of the one causing it?:thumbsdow Split second reactions, sorry, not everyone is as swift as you

Just think about it for a second. You are in the far left lane, you see this car approaching really fast and you want to move over but the center lane is taken. So you figure you might speed up a bit and move over and next thing you know, the silver honda has already pushed the car in the center lane over. In order to do that, he had to be side by side with the middle car in order to force him/her over. And mind you this all happens really fast right? 160km vs 110km.

All I'm trying to say is, if the car in the left lane is intentionally blocking everyone, then place blame on him. In this case, I'm willing to bet he didn't have time to react.

Ok I'm done

GTS Jeff
08-04-2003, 02:54 PM

Khyron when an accident occurs in said situation, it is the fault of the one breaking the law.

see, i wasnt going 110 in the passing lane to purposely block the speeder, i was in the passing lane to pass other cars going 100. just cuz theres an idiot behind me doesnt mean i have to speed up for him.

Khyron
08-04-2003, 07:09 PM
First of all, I never said the Honda speeder gets no blame - of course he's technically in the wrong. Secondly, the 160/hr is a guesstimate - if he really was going that fast, then I'll concede he's going too fast. But 130 late a night? Common. I do 140 on highway 2, and I'm certainly not the only one.

So emphasis should be placed on the one not avoiding the accident instead of the one causing it? Split second reactions, sorry, not everyone is as swift as you

It's like walking into a biker bar, calling the biggest one a sissy, and then crying "but thats not right, assault is illegal" when you get your ass kicked. You could have just stayed out of the bar. Same thing - the BEST drivers are defensive and you never hear about them because they avoid the whole problem.

when an accident occurs in said situation, it is the fault of the one breaking the law.

Very good, we can assign blame. But if you're the one who's killed, it's small comfort.

see, i wasnt going 110 in the passing lane to purposely block the speeder, i was in the passing lane to pass other cars going 100. just cuz theres an idiot behind me doesnt mean i have to speed up for him.

Nope, you don't HAVE to speed up - but would any of this have occured if you had? Think outside the box - outside the knee jerk "I'm not doing anything wrong therefore I must be doing everything right". I would bet that that statement alone contributes to more accidents that anything else.

The easiest thing - pretend you're on a motorcycle with no helmet. Would you have sped up to get out of the way, or would you still have held your ground?

Remember - I'm not saying the Honda was in the right, quite the contrary. But by being stubborn, you are no longer in the right either.

Khyron

GTS Jeff
08-04-2003, 08:59 PM
Nope, you don't HAVE to speed up - but would any of this have occured if you had? Think outside the box - outside the knee jerk "I'm not doing anything wrong therefore I must be doing everything right". I would bet that that statement alone contributes to more accidents that anything else.

The easiest thing - pretend you're on a motorcycle with no helmet. Would you have sped up to get out of the way, or would you still have held your ground?

Remember - I'm not saying the Honda was in the right, quite the contrary. But by being stubborn, you are no longer in the right either.

Khyron whether i had sped up or not wouldnt change a thing.

max_boost
08-04-2003, 09:21 PM
It's like walking into a biker bar, calling the biggest one a sissy, and then crying "but thats not right, assault is illegal" when you get your ass kicked. You could have just stayed out of the bar. Same thing - the BEST drivers are defensive and you never hear about them because they avoid the whole problem.

I highly doubt the the vehicle on the left was looking for trouble. If he was blocking, then your scenario applies. I am treating it as if he wanted to let the civic by but had no chance to.

If the civic could of waited a few more seconds, I am sure he could of passed properly without endangering any motorists.

I understand your view point, cause and effect. I am not doing anything wrong so I must be doing every right is like contributory negligence.

Khyron
08-04-2003, 10:12 PM
Bah I just felt like arguing. I probably would have thrown rocks at the Honda. :)

Khyron

Weasel
08-05-2003, 06:43 PM
I love all the J-body bashing, no I'm not the best driver in the world and you guys probably wouldn't like the way I drive but not all J-body drivers are as bad as I am and I've met my fair share of Honda drivers, or just about any model car driver who is as bad if not worse than me. But you guys have fun bashing the domestics a little more, you seem to enjoy it so much anyways.

ZorroAMG
08-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Weasel,

It is just a VERY VERY common experience to see non-modded, or stupidly modded J-bodies being driven at rates of speed that well exceed the driver's and not to mention the car's abilities. I will DEFINITELY back up the claim that a lot of J-body drivers (YES, MUCH more so than other car models/makes) drive like fucking idiots. I have had to move out of the middle lane on crowchild because a bunch of shitheads driving sunfire/cavalier/sunbirds at their rev-limited-180kph- for-a-good-reason think they own the road. If this is you as well, take heed to these two choices, J-body drivers:

a) Slow the fuck down, and drive with more courtesy,

b) Buy yourself a car that WON'T, more than likely, kill you and others on the road with it's spaghetti handling, allowing you to drive quick, safely,

Lastly, your car is NOT a race car, touring car, sports car, sports sedan dragster, or anything resembling the above vehicle types, so stop acting like it is.

ZorroAMG
08-05-2003, 08:22 PM
HAHAHA Mo fugga!!! Case in point, I stepped out for a little fast food and on my way back, down 17th SW some faggomatic in his sliver cav with alspazzas and stickers tails ME as I am doing 50. I think to myself "Here comes Treble" as he pounds his factory "system". 17th ave SW is not conducive to speed so I continue unphased...when it opens up to 2 lanes near Melrose, he "hammers it" right up to my bumper and does some retarded Dukes of Hazard lane change, almost hitting a pedestrian a block away with the amount of body roll that occured....haha CHIN-NUTS!

How's that for evidence Weasel?

Ben
08-05-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
HAHAHA Mo fugga!!! Case in point, I stepped out for a little fast food and on my way back, down 17th SW some faggomatic in his sliver cav with alspazzas and stickers tails ME as I am doing 50. I think to myself "Here comes Treble" as he pounds his factory "system". 17th ave SW is not conducive to speed so I continue unphased...when it opens up to 2 lanes near Melrose, he "hammers it" right up to my bumber and does some retarded Dukes of Hazard lane change, almost hitting a pedestrian a block away with the amount of body roll that occured....haha CHIN-NUTS!

How's that for evidence Weasel?

hahahahahahahaa

4CylFiero
08-05-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Weasel
I love all the J-body bashing, no I'm not the best driver in the world and you guys probably wouldn't like the way I drive but not all J-body drivers are as bad as I am and I've met my fair share of Honda drivers, or just about any model car driver who is as bad if not worse than me. But you guys have fun bashing the domestics a little more, you seem to enjoy it so much anyways.

Maybe it's because the J-bodies are affordable (can be replaced with another) and are common that they are likely to be driven to there limit and also driven stupidly. I've had my car insured for a month and I've seen both idiot cavalier drivers and also one really stupid honda civic driver. Which in my opinion is no more of a sports car then a cavalier.

This civic driver is chasing a SUV for a race they are both weiving through traffic. They are both in the same lane and the civic is riding the SUV's a$$ and therefore has very little visiblity. The SUV cuts into the other lane to AVOID a car that is stopped and turning and the civic screeches and slams into turning car probably doing 80KM.

Irreguardless(spl) of what brand of car it is there are poor drivers for every make it's just the stupid drivers are typically poor and can only dish out enough for a J-body.

ZorroAMG
08-06-2003, 12:47 AM
Awwww...the poor bastards. Income level has nothing to do with driver ability. I see a lot of terrible drivers in Porsches, MB's and BMW's, just not half as many as the J body drivers. Just cause they drive a lesser car, doesn't mean they should drive like fucko-supremo.

4CylFiero
08-06-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Awwww...the poor bastards. Income level has nothing to do with driver ability. I see a lot of terrible drivers in Porsches, MB's and BMW's, just not half as many as the J body drivers. Just cause they drive a lesser car, doesn't mean they should drive like fucko-supremo.

by no means was i trying to imply that bad driving has to do with income levels. It's just you guys usually rag on J-bodies all the time for having bad drivers just because they are typically more common much like civics. You can't have many bad mercedes drivers because the car is seen less on the road therefore there is less chance of everyone posting about an idiot Mercedes driver.

ZorroAMG
08-07-2003, 01:05 AM
Yeah they are as common on the road as civics, but (hold your breath as I defend the honda drivers ;) ) for the most part, honda owners that are car enthusiasts/modders typically respect their car and aren't all jackasses on the road. J-body drivers, on the other hand usually don't give a shit about their cars, seeing as most are beat to shit......(not all, but most)

5.9 R/T
08-07-2003, 01:30 AM
Hahaha, and Asian people typically have smaller genitals. So if we take this a few steps further we can surmise that people with small dicks drive slow and cautiously while people with larger dicks (whities) drive recklessly. We can also infer by other posts that people with smaller dicks have more money (ie they don't drive j bodies). We can also infer that since that poor whitey drives dangerously that he has a shorter average lifespan.

So what have we learned from this thread?

- Asians have small dicks
- People with small dicks (Asians) drive cautiously
- Cracka's are poor
- Cracka's have a shorter average lifespan then Asians

Let's keep those generalizations coming!