PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 240sx (RB20)

sc_MR2
03-02-2008, 04:50 PM
I decided to sell my RB20 240 because I just dont have the money for it anymore. The car is misifiring but I am working on it right now and hopefully I will get rid of that problem.

Color: White exterior/black leather interior
Odometer: Unknown approx. 90,000
Extras: I have installed a new radiator, spark plugs, coilpacks, fuel filter and pioneer head unit

I am asking 6500 for it. Like I said the engine isnt running 100% but hopefully I will have the problem fixed before I sell it. I havnt installed the spark plugs or fuel filter yet so I will get those in and see what happens and will include them with the car if you want to buy it before I have time to put them in. The body has a little bit of rust on the driver side door and has a dent on the driver side rear quarter panel. Have to see it to appreciate it. Car still pulls and sounds great when its not misfiring. I really dont want to sell it but I need to I just cant afford it right now, need to get something more reliable and cheaper on gas as I drive the highway alot and this is just killing my wallet. Will try to post pictures but tried before and it didnt work so if you want pics just send me your e-mail and I can send them that way

sc_MR2
03-03-2008, 10:42 AM
bump

sc_MR2
03-05-2008, 11:28 PM
Bump, price raised :eek:, 7350 sorry guys but ive put some more work into it and almost have the missfire figured out, put the new fuel pump and spark plugs in and it runs a hell of alot better. I also have receipts for almost everything, which say I have put over 1500 into this car, Im pretty firm on the price because I dont really want to sell it and I need the money to pay back my loan so I can take out another one to start shopping for a new car.:cry:

sc_MR2
03-08-2008, 01:45 PM
weekend bump. it wont let me post pics so give me your e-mail and I can get some to you

phrozen
03-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Decent Price, but its not always spark plugs that make you
misfire, could be injectors. GL

sc_MR2
03-14-2008, 05:18 PM
Bump. Yea I know it could be the injectors as well, my next plans for it is a new intake cone with a Z32 MAF and I want to replace the coil pack wires and injectors. It has started to leak through the water pump gasket but I'm fixing that this weekend so I can take her to work on monday. The longer I cant sell this car the better im gonna make it run I really dont wanna sell it now cuz it was never supposed to be a project car but thats what its turning out to be. It's running so much better and I hate to have to let it go but I need something more reliable and better on gas seeing as how I drive the highway quite a bit now. This is a weekend bump so if anyone is interested just let me know, It's a good running engine it just needs some work if I had 500 bucks and maybe a week just to work on this car it would probably be an excellent running RB20. Someone has to be interested in this car I need to sell guys but I will hate to see it go

Kloubek
03-14-2008, 06:13 PM
Yeah - you for sure want to get rid of the problem before you try to sell. Doesn't look good. :)

Awesome K though - that's rare.

sc_MR2
03-20-2008, 07:00 PM
long weekend bump :)

sc_MR2
04-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Price change 5500 takes it I am getting screwed at the dealership for a trade in for a god damn sunfire so if someone wants it you can have it im trading it in in a little over 2 weeks, price may be a little negotiable.

Mazin
04-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Pictures might help a bit : /

sc_MR2
04-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Cant post pictures on here tried and it didnt work if your interested send your email and I can send you pics.

sc_MR2
04-24-2008, 03:26 PM
bump

tsuga
04-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Yo my msn is [email protected], email me some pics im looking into buying a 240

sc_MR2
05-13-2008, 06:47 PM
Hey guys, I was on my way home from work today and my car started smoking and I got home and took a look and its leaking coolant pretty damn good from the rear of the engine I do not have time or patience to look further into this and fix this problem im just fed up with this car I made a bad decision buying it and Im gonna let it go for 3500 obo the engine still runs with a little misfire it just has too many problems for me at this point in my life I dont have any more money to put into this if you wanna come take a look at it be my guest but you might have to tow her home unless you want it overheating on you My number is 403-803-0629 please give me a call if your interested I need to get rid of this thing asap Im done.

NewSR20
05-13-2008, 08:46 PM
lol i hate to see this thing go.. all it needs is some tlc, the problem your having is not miss fire bro. all rd20's have an engine temperature sensor, and someone took out yours. if you find me one and a new water pump for your car a can get it fixed this weekend.

breeamertt smyl
05-25-2008, 02:45 PM
pm'd

email picks to [email protected]

Scope951
05-25-2008, 03:19 PM
[email protected]