PDA

View Full Version : FS: copperfield house 404,900

NA POWER
03-03-2008, 07:04 PM
selling my house http://www.welist.com/calgary.html
listing number 322
3 bedroom 2.5 bath double garage 1470 sq 2 years old Avi home located on a quiet street close to park, non smoking no pet, quick access to deerfoot and highway 22X, All major shoppings, schools and public transportation. Main floor features an open layout design, custom tiles 12x16 south facing deck.

Main floor features an open layout design with bright spacious cozy living room and corner fire place.
Kitchen has beautiful maple cabinets with black GE appliances custom floor tiles and backsplash + breakfast bar and walk thru pantry to double garage.
South facing land scaped back yard with large deck for those summer parties, Lots of parking for rv on the extended drive way and rear access lane.
Master bedroom has large walk in closet and 3 piece bath along with two good size bedrooms and main bath with custom design tiles, laundry room is convenienty located close to all bedrooms.

Custom ceramic tile flooring in all bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, front entrance and pantry area.Basment is framed and insulated for future devolopment, roughed in plumbing.

ianmcc
03-03-2008, 07:15 PM
You need more pictures dude. BTW a plug for Copperfield-my neighbourhood. That's the same color scheme as my house!

ZorroAMG
03-03-2008, 07:28 PM
HAHA I was like "wut? David copperfield's house is so cheap??"

HRD2PLZ
03-03-2008, 08:54 PM
You should definitely try and get some more interior photos on there. Also might want to think about getting a virtual tour :thumbsup:

NA POWER
03-04-2008, 01:28 PM
front picture

NA POWER
03-04-2008, 01:29 PM
more pics coming.

jaylo
03-04-2008, 01:43 PM
I have seen this house. Nice location and pretty quiet neighborhood.

Heff
03-07-2008, 01:10 AM
I'll give you a free tip.

If you want to use an online tool to help sell your house, you need a LOT more pics, specifically of interior.

Heff
03-07-2008, 01:44 PM
LISTING #32231

Remarks: Come view this beatiful two story 3 bedroom 2.5 bath double garage 1470 sq 2 years old Avi home located on a quiet street close to park, non smoking no pet, quick access to deerfoot and highway 22X, All major shoppings, schools and public transportation. Main floor features an open layout design, custom tiles 12x16 south facing deck.

Additional Info: Main floor features an open layout design with bright spacious cozy living room and corner fire place.

Show us a Picture!

Kitchen has beautiful maple cabinets with black GE appliances custom floor tiles and backsplash + breakfast bar and walk thru pantry to double garage.

This would make a great picture to help sell online!

South facing land scaped back yard with large deck for those summer parties, Lots of parking for rv on the extended drive way and rear access lane.

Master bedroom has large walk in closet and 3 piece bath along with two good size bedrooms and main bath with custom design tiles,

A picture says 1000 words - especially when it comes to nice custom tile work.

laundry room is convenienty located close to all bedrooms.

Custom ceramic tile flooring in all bathrooms, kitchen, laundry, front entrance and pantry area.

Pictures of all!

Basment is framed and insulated for future devolopment, roughed in plumbing.

----------------------------

A lot of people look at these online services and preview pictures of interiors to get a short-list of homes they will visit for consideration. For this demographic of home-buyers you definitely want more than a pic of the front and back of your house so that they can assess whether its worth a visit before they drive all the way out to copperfield.

I suspect you'd get far more interest and traffic if you upped your picture count on-site by about 12-15 pictures.

You mention a lot of nice features in the comments about your home, and each of these features should have 1 or 2 pictures online for prospective buyers to view so that they may predetermine whether your house is worth a visit and/or serious consideration before they leave their home.

leec001
03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

ianmcc
03-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Actually it's 2.19 km from the closest edge of the city property called the Shepard Landfill. Nice try but unless you have anything beneficial to offer...
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/02ztsian/stfu_noob.jpg

Jlude
03-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by leec001
Just let you know your house is less than 1km south of the city's landfill.

Just to let you know, you're an idiot.

To the OP... it's a nice home... friends just moved into that neighbourhood and love it.

PHX
03-28-2008, 11:46 PM
I used to live in Copperfield. Highly recommend the community!