PDA

View Full Version : Q: Edmonton Night Scenery

MaDpOo
03-04-2008, 03:15 AM
Is anyone familiar with Edmonton's night scenery spots (where they are located)?

Trying to find a place for a good view towards downtown Edmonton

hjr
03-04-2008, 05:30 AM
anywhere along the river valley really. south side to see downtown

Kona9
03-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Touch Ultra Lounge.

Owned by some Vegas club people. A friend of mine DJs there. Not sure how good he is, but from pics etc it looks like a pretty nice place.

PS- I noobed myself and did not read your post, just the title. I have never been there. Therefore I have no clue if it is near downtown.

picmerollin
03-04-2008, 08:48 AM
saskatchewan drive, it is on the south side of the river and looks over towards downtown.

connors rd (by edmonton ski club), this is like sask drive but is more east- so it gives you a good view of shaw conference and canada place. The neighborhood on top of the hill has many scenery viewpoints with benches and clearings in the trees for optimum views.

hawrelack park- (spelling??) this one is basically on the very western point of sask drive and the UofA campus, has major valley view and western point of DT view.

i hope this helps you out

littledan
03-04-2008, 10:44 AM
the best views are from mcnally school which is east of downtown at approx 100ave and about 85 street. there is also in the west side looking towards downtown over by darryl katz house. thats at about 140st and 93 ave.