PDA

View Full Version : Deal or no deal

copynpaste
03-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Who watches this show? What are your thoughts on it? Some of the contestants are hilarious haha. I also hate it when they interupt one session and make you have to wait till the next show to find out how the person did. I just started watching recently, as I always thought it was a lame show so didnt bother to learn how it works.

canadian_hustla
03-04-2008, 09:22 PM
good show but your odds to win the million dollars isn't very good.

Heck, you should have watched it last week. They had 16 (Exactly half of the board) of the one million dollar cases and the contestant still could not win one million dollars. I think they walked out with $180,000 or something.

good show nonetheless.

DGill
03-04-2008, 09:25 PM
yah it is a good show, it was way more exciting durring the million dollar mission where they would increase the number of million dollar cases each time wen someone didnt win a million dollars, i think it went up to thirteen or something, but now that its over and its back to norma, its not as exciting

Eclipse_Spyder
03-04-2008, 09:26 PM
lol, its because noboyd has the guts to go all the way, when they open there own cases at the end so many ppl had teh million in there case but they backed out already

Xtrema
03-04-2008, 09:28 PM
How about the episode with 13 Million dollar cases, guess nobody won there either?

DGill
03-04-2008, 09:30 PM
^ no noone won they eneded up with close to 200k r sumthin lol

4lti7ude
03-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Great Show, but i dont think id have the guts to go all the way either lol. I think id just play it safe and take what i got.

eb0i
03-04-2008, 11:06 PM
I really like the show. The hot models holding the cases are so fine :poosie: Plus I like watching all the greedy people that play and in the end win $10:rofl: There's an episode coming up (or already passed :dunno: ) where the boyfriend proposes to the girlfriend who is playing the game...I hope she says "No Deal":rofl:

TraceyZ
03-05-2008, 07:23 AM
i do like that show, actually i almost everyday watch this show. it gets me crazy every time the contestant have a wrong decision on their brief case.

topmade
03-05-2008, 09:26 AM
I think it's an awesome show and I try to watch it when I can. It's very entertaining and the eye candy helps out too.