PDA

View Full Version : Night Rider Trans am.

James
08-03-2002, 03:43 AM
Has anyone seen this car before? Saw it parked tonight in front of the Taz. Black late 80's Trans am/Firebird. My Friend said he heard it was one of the ones actually used in the show, but he was drunk and makes shit up, so i dont trust him.:nut: It has the Full Interior all done up like the one off the show, all blacked out, windows , taillights, Red Scanner light in the front. And a huge extremly gay "Night Rider" Decal on the back wondow. Anyone know its the Real car?:dunno: kinda cool, but the person has WAYYYYY to much time if he did it himself.:confused:

kenny
08-03-2002, 09:42 AM
Yeah I've seen the car in front of Level4 on 1st street as well as driving on the street. Its got a big K.I.T.T. decal on the front windshield. The owner/driver of the car claims its the real deal, but I doubt it. I do like the scanner in the front grill, might have to slap one of those onto my car. :rofl:

4wheeldrift
08-03-2002, 09:45 AM
I wonder if it spends its time talking about trying to bust David Hasselhof out of rehab? :nut: :rofl: :rofl:

D'z Nutz
08-03-2002, 10:47 AM
Maybe he should lock a midget in the truck so it'll seem like the car'll talk :D Of course, I don't think the car ever screamed "Let me out!!!!" ever on the show, but that's as real as it's gonna get for the guy! Hahaha!

CRXguy
08-03-2002, 11:48 AM
I thought the real deal is at Universal Studios Hollywood?:D

max_boost
08-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by kenny
Yeah I've seen the car in front of Level4 on 1st street as well as driving on the street. Its got a big K.I.T.T. decal on the front windshield. The owner/driver of the car claims its the real deal, but I doubt it. I do like the scanner in the front grill, might have to slap one of those onto my car. :rofl:

Yes I remember that car, very interesting:rofl:

mwmhong
08-03-2002, 12:20 PM
Wasn't that car in Performance Auto & Sound? It's got some black dude with his Knight Rider car and a picture of him with Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Evan
08-03-2002, 12:31 PM
:rofl:

I want to see pictures of this car in Calgary. Haha!

StraightFlush
08-03-2002, 03:45 PM
hehehe, we just did the alarm system on that car at the shop... :)

I have talked to the owner alot...and ummm, no comment on what I think of his car... ;)

Its not even remotely close to any of the cars used in the show. Upon further inspection..since we had the car for over 1 week...its just a regular '82 trans am with a Dash Kit placed over top the factory kit. It even looks like ass when you get close up!

What really killed me though, most people now a days get little flat screen tv's in dash and hook up playstations to them...this guy has a real 8" tube tv in there hooked up to an ATARI. :) lol

D'z Nutz
08-03-2002, 05:21 PM
Was he sporting a mullet?

:rofl: :rofl:

StraightFlush
08-03-2002, 05:59 PM
LOL

1000% mullet.

Looks like he was left in the 80's and the rest of us moved on into the new millenium. :D

Ekliptix
08-03-2002, 06:04 PM
I sat in that car while i was at Universal Studios. You could talk to the "car", but there was really some guy on the other end of the speaker who's job it was to chat w/ people who sat in the car haha.

D'z Nutz
08-03-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by IRL
LOL

1000% mullet.

Looks like he was left in the 80's and the rest of us moved on into the new millenium. :D

Damn, I was only joking! What did he have in his tape deck?? Some Culture Club or Duran Duran? :D

4wheeldrift
08-03-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Damn, I was only joking! What did he have in his tape deck?? Some Culture Club or Duran Duran? :D

Tape deck?!? Probably an 8-track player :D

sexualbanana
08-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

van halen, not van haggar :rofl: he's a rocker, through and through. :rofl: :rofl:

Evan
08-03-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by IRL
What really killed me though, most people now a days get little flat screen tv's in dash and hook up playstations to them...this guy has a real 8" tube tv in there hooked up to an ATARI. :) lol

:rofl:

ATARI! I am suprised his still works ;)

kevie88
08-03-2002, 08:24 PM
Check out this sadness...
http://www.knighton-line.com/homepage/default.htm
Damn.
http://www.knighton-line.com/dashcar.jpg

rage2
08-03-2002, 08:49 PM
One day, I'll own a perfect replica of K.I.T.T. I've always dreamt of owning K.I.T.T. and the General Lee.

Ferio_vti
08-03-2002, 09:01 PM
Man, must have suck trying to make sharp turns or U-turns with that steering wheel, if you can call it that.

Shoobs
08-03-2002, 09:08 PM
Dont like that at all:barf:

redline
08-03-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by rage2
One day, I'll own a perfect replica of K.I.T.T. I've always dreamt of owning K.I.T.T. and the General Lee.

you should paint your vw up like the general lee!

Ed the SOHC
08-03-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by rage2

haha the General Lee.... Yeeh Hah! "Shepard to lost sheep, Shepard to lost sheep, you got your ears on?" :rofl:

James
08-04-2002, 12:09 AM
Yep thats the car, I didnt go around to the other side to see that it had a T.V., that makes it even more pimp!:bigpimp: