PDA

View Full Version : FR: Main bedroom in townhouse

Euro_Trash
03-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Myself and 2 other engineers from the U of A are in Calgary on an 8 month work term. My job is forcing me to work a lot of time in the field, so renting a place in Calgary is pointless. I am trying to sublet my room until the end of August.

The location is 10401-19th St SW, right near the Southland Leisure center. It is very close to everything you need (grocery, gas, pub, gym, main roads, bike paths, etc). It is a 3 story townhouse (end unit) with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. I am in the master bedroom (huge) which is connected to the bathroom upstairs, shared with one of the roomies (2 sinks). Before we moved in new laminate and carpet was installed as well as a new kitchen. You would get a garage spot (double garage). Has a patio, fireplace, dishwasher, laundry, etc. The neighborhood is very friendly and very quiet. The house is very roomy.

I want to rent it to someone who will get along with 2 early-20ish guys who are pretty social. They are very friendly and respectful and very easy to live with. I would like to find someone who is clean, somewhat quiet and would respect their living space and roomates.

The rent is 650 plus utilities (gas, electric, cable, internet). I can get pics later once I get a chance to do some cleaning. PM me with any questions you might have!

-Dan

Euro_Trash
03-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Bump