PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Bowflex

DeeK
03-06-2008, 07:46 PM
***SOLD***

Selling last years model of the Bowflex Blaze. (formerly known as Bowflex Sport, if I remember correctly)

The current model is:
http://www.bowflex.ca/bhg_microsite_ca/productinformation/homegymcomparison/prdcdovr~340001/Bowflexreg+Blazetrade+Home+Gym.jsp#

I bought this a little over a year ago, and due to lack of time or being completely exhausted and unmotivated when I did have the time. I simply just don't use it. I used it maybe 20 times. Not even enough time for a full set each time. I love the machine. It works great, and if I have time in the future for one I would definently buy another.

Anyways,
After taxes, shipping, etc etc.. I paid over $1700 for mine. Came with the squat bar, lat/trap tower, and the rowing seat. (all were options at the time I pruchased).

It's in mint condition. I'm asking for $750, but I won't turn down a reasonable offer. And I'll even deliver (anywhere in Calgary or surrounding area) for an extra $50.

Pics of my machine available upon request, but its almost exactly the same as the one in the link provided.

DeeK
03-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Guys, I need to get this sold ASAP.

Make some offers, without lowballing.

BUMP

DeeK
03-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Bump!

New price!

DeeK
04-17-2008, 04:19 PM
suppose I forgot to add that it's been sold.