PDA

View Full Version : Need a job

ecstasy_civic
08-05-2003, 12:30 PM
looking for work to start immediately.

I have a list of refrences and a resume ready togo.

xkon
08-05-2003, 12:41 PM
fire me a reume...

[email protected]

max_boost
08-05-2003, 12:45 PM
What happened to your landscaping business?

ecstasy_civic
08-05-2003, 01:05 PM
its to hard to compete with bigger more knowledgable companies, i lost almost 20 lawncare customers to who i thought was a friend. more like an evil prick who stabbed me in the back.

Now im just trying to make ends meat. i dont have a car to drive and im either walking or begging the wife for a ride. I just need to get some cash so i can pay for school this fall, i need the money by the end of the month, my dad is covering me until then but i dont want to depend on my parents anymore than i have too.
Im looking for any type of work really, as long as it pays half decent and im not a peeon.

/////AMG
08-05-2003, 02:27 PM
I need a job aswell, my mom wont stop bugging me about getting one

ecstasy_civic
08-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
I need a job aswell, my mom wont stop bugging me about getting one

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :banghead:
hahaha, it was all fine when i was doing well at landscaping, and now. I cant even get on the computer without her saying go get a job.

I went for a job interview today but im not quaified enough apparently. The jobs was loading trucks with forklifts. i ran a forklift for 3 months.
I didnt know you had to be a rocket scientist to work at SCM.:guns:

prodigychild
08-05-2003, 04:25 PM
yo, i work at a landscaping place, my boss says hes looking for someone with experience, to be like his foreman, give me your name and number and stuff and ill tell him to call you for sure

ecstasy_civic
08-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by prodigychild
yo, i work at a landscaping place, my boss says hes looking for someone with experience, to be like his foreman, give me your name and number and stuff and ill tell him to call you for sure

which company, im very interested. Does he do snow removal too? or is he almost done for the season?

TrevorK
08-05-2003, 04:30 PM
You need your forklift license for insurance purposes - so even if you've had practice it doesn't matter to them without the ticket.

I know this because I drove a forklift for awhile - god that was fun.

ecstasy_civic
08-05-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK
You need your forklift license for insurance purposes - so even if you've had practice it doesn't matter to them without the ticket.

I know this because I drove a forklift for awhile - god that was fun.

that never even came up, it was that i didnt have the proper history of a "forklift operator" she never once asked about a license

ryder_23
08-05-2003, 04:43 PM
I know, some companys are looking for bobcat drivers. I learned how to drive a bobcat, very well, within a day. You should look into that. They pay like 20$ an hr, and then 30$/hr overtime. Only problem is that, if you've ever driven a bobcat before, you know that after a while, your arms never feel the same, especially if you drive it 50hours a week. But hey, its money.

ecstasy_civic
08-05-2003, 04:44 PM
lol ya i tried once and got out. ill tell you about it later lol

/////AMG
08-05-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :banghead:
hahaha, it was all fine when i was doing well at landscaping, and now. I cant even get on the computer without her saying go get a job.

I went for a job interview today but im not quaified enough apparently. The jobs was loading trucks with forklifts. i ran a forklift for 3 months.
I didnt know you had to be a rocket scientist to work at SCM.:guns:

I'm guessing you need a forklift license for sure to get the job?

ryder_23
08-05-2003, 05:46 PM
ahahha alright sounds good. Just pm me

ecstasy_civic
08-05-2003, 05:46 PM
oh i will, but it makes a better in person story when you see my actions lol:rofl: