PDA

View Full Version : HAHA..... Florida

swak
03-09-2008, 10:51 AM
In todays paper there was some article....actually im bored as shit.. ill just type it out.

MOM CHARGED AFTER USING CAR WASH HOSE ON TODDLER

ORLANDO, Fla. - Authorities in Orlando have arrested a mother who was caught on camera spraying her two-year-old daughter with a high-pressure water hose at a car wash. Deputies arrested Niurka Ramirez in Orlando on Friday on a child abuse charge. Ramirez says she was trying to discipline her young daughter for throwing a temper tantrum. Ramirez also told authorities she did not use the high-pressure feature on the hose when spraying the child. A nurse reported the girl had no visible injuries 11 days after the incident. Ramirez was released from jail early yesterday on $1,000 bail.

and a video clip......
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12...n_her_Daughter

Supa Dexta
03-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Some guy down there (arkansas maybe?) just got charged too, for putting a kid in a dryer, maybe 2 yrs old? I just heard a bit on the radio.. He said he was just giving the kid a ride.. When really it was punishment

:nut:

acura_el
03-09-2008, 04:02 PM
I accidentally had my finger caught under the nozzle of one of those hoses once. That shit HURTS!

Poor kid. :thumbsdow

ExOz
03-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Bloody hell, poor kid those hoses DO hurt!!

We had a guy down here put a kid in the dryer. Wasn't his kid, it was his gf's. It went to court and the kids mother DEFENDED the guys actions!! Some people shouldn't be allowed in society, let alone near children.

Supa Dexta
03-09-2008, 09:16 PM
You can actually die, if you get pressured water in your blood.. Air too..

codetrap
03-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
You can actually die, if you get pressured water in your blood.. Air too..

Pressured water in your blood? Did you mean to say that if you get the soap and bad stuff in the water in your blood that it wouldn't be good.. Or did you mean to say that this "pressured water" is somehow different than regular water, and would hurt you on the inside... (other than cutting your skin..)

Just curious.

As to the size of air bubble needed to produce an air embolism, I'll leave that one to the doctors on this site.

swak
03-09-2008, 11:42 PM
yea i stuck my hand infront of a pressure washer ONCE and had a blister on my finger for like a week.
Imagine what itd do to that girl

Someone needs to file a CPS order on her ass

Supa Dexta
03-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Not sure the specifics, I just remember reading something on it, if you get something pressured to cut you, and it gets in ur blood stream it can be game over... :dunno: Either way I don't wash or dry myself with a pressure washer and air compressor.