PDA

View Full Version : FS: Flares from JDM car - missing one, buy now.

redbaron303
03-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Alright, so again cleaning out some stuff I just don't need.... I don't think these are good to take on an airplane so who wants them?

I have 3 of the road flares that are usually found in JDM cars.... so if you're missing one or just want one.... $10.00 each. Or all 3 for $20.

Available for pick up immediately in downtown Calgary.

For inquiries --- PM me here or call 604-779-5689 --> I am in Calgary, but note it's a vancouver #.

Here's a picture

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1615/photo0228gf6.jpg

white90
03-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Numi
03-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by white90
putting "JDM" in front of "flares" will not make people want these more. They are flares, just sell them as they are

your an idiot.
their out of a jdm car.
theres a big difference between how these flares look and a normal flare you can buy from canadian tire.

pf0sh0
03-10-2008, 06:53 PM
What are the actual differences?

I have one in my car, and it's ballin'

Numi
03-10-2008, 06:57 PM
it has Japanese writing on it and looks more ballin haha.

redbaron303
03-10-2008, 07:08 PM
A flare is a flare, you're right. The reason I put JDM is b/c they came out of three JDM vehicles I have owned in the past. For those who have JDM vehicles and are missing their flare these should fit the brackets that are typically in every jdm car....

I do not have the mounting brackets so I thought for the person looking to add a little more authenticity to their imported cars, that maybe these would interest THEM (or anyone who wants a flare).

I don't have any use for them, so make offers.

turbo4dr
03-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Numi
it has Japanese writing on it and looks more ballin haha.

Ha ha the Japanese makes it worth more :bullshit:

white90
03-11-2008, 09:03 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

redbaron303
03-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by white90

wow, so the BIG difference, is japanese writing, and they "look more ballin", its a fucken flare, how does one flare look more ballin than another?

Would you do me a favour and post your crap in another thread? This is a forsale thread and your comments are highly unappreciated.

Size is the primary issue for the difference.... I have never seen a north american car with these road flares and could care less if they have them. BUT if you have JDM car and are looking for a standard piece of equipment from a typical JDM car, this is for you... if you're looking for something to fill that pyro side of you these are also for you :-P

They're just some random nostalgia of car parts from my random useless collection and I am not chancing taking them on an airplane since they now seize even shampoo let alone "explosive" devices :-P

reeskm
03-15-2008, 03:57 AM
dammit i threw my flare out that came in my car. maybe i shoulda kept it instead of letting some kid next door have it. :devil: