PDA

View Full Version : LF: Promotion Staff for summer

sexualbanana
03-10-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm doing my summer hiring for the summer. I'm looking for young, responsible people to work promotional programs during the spring and summer. Especially during the Stampede as we have a lot going on. Work is part-time contract-based, and is a great way to supplement an existing job.

Pay is $15 per hour, $17 for a senior position which we decide on based on experience.

Most work hours would be on weekends and evenings, though there are other times when we'll need staff.

It's a good summer job for students. Stampede is especially busy and fun.

If you can pass this along to anyone you know that'd be great. Resumes can be sent to [email protected]

accord885
03-10-2008, 03:00 PM
What products would they be promoting?

turbo4dr
03-10-2008, 03:04 PM
I thinks its for Trojan???

sexualbanana
03-10-2008, 03:25 PM
TrojanOne. Not the condom company. We have clients like Johnson & Johnson, Coke, the Calgary Stampede, Hbc, Powerade, Nike, etc.

Cy2k1
03-12-2008, 03:41 AM
what type of tasks or responsibilities are involved? any def. required exp? or will training be avail. if needed?

toyboy88
03-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Yeah, what are the duties/tasks? Is it like standing at a booth handing out samples, etc. or actual selling too?

"Contract-based"...any idea how many hours the typical workweek includes for most people on this job?

Either way, I'll send you my resume after classes today when I get home to give it an update. :D

sexualbanana
03-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Cy2k1
what type of tasks or responsibilities are involved? any def. required exp? or will training be avail. if needed?

Training will be available as different clients/programs have different responsibilities.

No experience required. Just an outgoing attitude to meet new people.

Originally posted by toyboy88
Yeah, what are the duties/tasks? Is it like standing at a booth handing out samples, etc. or actual selling too?

"Contract-based"...any idea how many hours the typical workweek includes for most people on this job?

Either way, I'll send you my resume after classes today when I get home to give it an update. :D

Duties and tasks vary, but tasks can include:
- Handing out samples
- Managing particular aspects of an event
- Site setup and teardown
- etc.

We do a variety of things that include event management and field promotions.