PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 6 spd.

gsrintegra
03-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Hey all, the time has come for me to sell yet another car on beyond. I've had great times in my Accord but it's time to move on to the next level.

2005 Honda Accord EX V6 6 spd manual.

Black ext, black interior
6 Spd Manual
49000 kms.
Calgary AB

Anyone who's into Hondas knows of the EX V6 6 spd. Comparable to a GS-R in rarity, the 6 spd cpe model only had so many made per year. It's of course a full load with keyless, leather, htd seats, sunroom, dual auto climate control and of course a 3.0 litre VTEC V6. Vehicle was made factory with a performance intake manifold from Honda boosting performance and pumping out more power than the traditional 3.0 litre V6 in the regular automatics. Car comes tinted all around with close to limo, and of course 17inch factory alloys.

I'm asking $21900 OBO.

Just for price referance, there was recently a Honda dealer in Calgary who sold this same car with 15000 more kms and in peuter as apposed to black for $24000.

The only thing topping an L4 vtec is a V6 VTEC, I can testify to that haha!

Please PM me on here for more details or contact information.
Or call 403-251-0147

My picture is one from the internet, but I will be posting new pics of the actual car tomorrow. Just wanted to get the ad up!! My car is identical to this one in the picture below.

http://

gsrintegra
03-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Conditionally sold.