PDA

View Full Version : ***recovered*** Teal 95 Civic Hatch

al3x
03-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Hey guys.
havent been on here in a while... anyways. hopefully someone can help me out on this one.

My teal 95 civic hatch was stolen last night.. i woke up to this bs.

95 civic hatch
teal color
lowered on winter rims and tires (black)
jdm source stickers on both sides of the rear windows
apexi sticker on the rear window
wings west eg front lip spoiler
Apexi world sport exhaust
asr rear subframe brace (very visble from the rear of the car. this is a defining feature of the car, its ver shiney from the rear with the exhaust)
Black Sparco Speed drivers seat
Autometer 6" tach
Upper Cpillar brace

It was stolen out of the NW area MACEWAN.

PLEASE if you see it or think you see it anywhere call and report a stolen car to the Calgary Police. Non emerg. line 226 1234. if you see it driving call 911.

I caught 2 kids trying to make off with my brothers hatch 2 weeks ago from our house. This is really not cool. Please if you have any info at all or see some of these parts come up in the next few months be weary and please call me at 389-5699.

Thanks all.

ALex

al3x
03-11-2008, 07:42 AM
pic

al3x
03-11-2008, 07:43 AM
***NOTE THESE RIMS R NOT ON THE CAR***
steelies on now.

al3x
03-11-2008, 07:44 AM
pic

al3x
03-11-2008, 07:58 AM
note the rims and the exhaust r different. the picture shows an apexi N1 system while the one that is on there is the WORLD SPORT.

cantaffordmytoy
03-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Ill give it a bump, hopefully it is just a joyride from the same kids that were after his brothers car. Please keep your eyes open in the NW

al3x
03-11-2008, 03:29 PM
license plate: ETN-733

..b18b swapped. plus features above.

damn... wtf is this hatch stealing month???? i caught 2 kids trying to hotwire my bro's b16b eg 2 weeks ago..

and now that red tubro from mRC? what the hell!?

Hawk01
03-11-2008, 03:41 PM
i'm around the area, so i'll keep an eye out...

al3x
03-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks !

vengie
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
that sucks man... hope you get it back in one piece, thats a pretty clean looking civic

al3x
03-12-2008, 09:42 PM
MY car was found tonight by the Police. It is being taken to the impound lot so i can meet with my insurance company tomorrow to see what the extent of the damages are.

Thank you everyone for keeping an eye out.

For those of you with Civics especially in the NW area, there are a known # of kids that are well taught in accessing aswell as dismantaling the ignition systems on these cars.

Don't let yourself be their next victim.

and please lay a beatdown if you catch them in the act.

IntegraG2
03-12-2008, 09:46 PM
glad you found your civic. I hope it isnt too fcuked up. If it is i hope you get what its worth. This shit is such a hassle. I really hope I see my car wrapped around a pole in the newspaper with the thieves badly injured. :eek:

hoamic11
03-13-2008, 07:42 AM
Glad to hear it was found, any damages or items missing to report. Hope all is good.

Hawk01
03-13-2008, 07:48 AM
good to hear you got it back.

BlkMaxima
03-13-2008, 07:52 AM
:thumbsup:

Good news!

drtoohotty1
03-13-2008, 08:04 AM
good to hear you got it back hopefully its either a complete write off or there was only very minor damage that can be repaired easily, nothing worse then having the insurance company on the fence about fixing or scraping your car :banghead: but post up pics when you get to your car

rage2
03-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Oldschool Hondas and Acuras are so easy to steal. You don't even need to break anything. I'm surprised Honda never made a recall for the huge problem.

IntegraG2
03-13-2008, 12:31 PM
If you could can you keep me posted on damages and stuff like that. Also let me know what the insurance company has offered for a write off settlement if the car is a write off just so I have an idea. I tried PMing you but your mailbox is full at the moment.

Thanks,

Les

Wehbeast
03-13-2008, 12:38 PM
yes hondas/acuras of that gen are soo easy to steal I can rip one apart in like 1 min and drive off with itt

al3x
03-13-2008, 08:02 PM
well i saw the car today at the impound lot. Surprisingly there is very little damage. The only thing that i could find wrong w/ it was the passenger door lock was punched and the ignition system / steering column lock was dismantled and broken.

No parts missing.
No stereo missing.

CD's missing
Blockbuster dvd's missing

I am still kinda worried about the drivetrain i won't know until i can drive it again...

I will find out where it was found and post it aswel.
The insurance company hasn't sent an appraiser out yet so i dont know how much they would have settled on.

I went to visions earlier to look for a pager alarm.

HOpefully it runs fine! there was only a 1/4 tank of gas in it when it was stolen so im assuming thats all they took it for.

tom_9109
03-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Well are you wanting it written off or not written off?

Its won't take much to make it a write off if they bagged on it.

If they do write it off do you want to sell me the salvage?

al3x
03-13-2008, 08:05 PM
and YES i also wished that it would have been found mating with a lightpole with serious injuries...

still anyone with any info please pm me. Someone needs to learn a much needed lesson.

al3x
03-13-2008, 08:17 PM
well if it is a write off the only things i get out of the car are personal possessions.

The car then belongs to the insurance company and will most likely end up at an auction somewhere.

I do have parts i havent installed yet at home, if it comes to it i will post them.

tom_9109
03-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by al3x
well if it is a write off the only things i get out of the car are personal possessions.

The car then belongs to the insurance company and will most likely end up at an auction somewhere.

I do have parts i havent installed yet at home, if it comes to it i will post them.

Well actually if they do write it off you have the choice to buy the salvage, at which time you can sell to me and save me the auction troubles. So if they decide to write it off can you see what they want and see if I want to buy it??

al3x
03-14-2008, 06:31 PM
ohh i gotcha yes i will.