PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaah

Ben
08-05-2003, 11:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *gasp* AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay....AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alrighty, So I'm on my way home from dropping my friend off at her place and I'm casually cruising down 5th Ave Downtown to hit up the Memorial Drive Flyover and Hop onto Deerfoot south. I'm in a great mood, and the weather was nice.

And then out of no where, some tool in a New Z24 Cavy is riding my ass all the way down 5th and Onto Memorial. Now as you may or may not know Memorial at the Zoo is under construction and is a 50 Zone. I drive this road often and KNOW it is a haven for Manned Police Speed Traps and Multanova. Of course I clip along doing 50-55, its late and people generally go fast, but I have a feeling about this one...

Meanwhile, on another planet, this FUKIN loser tool in his Cavy is reving his brutal sounding DTM exhaust at me, I can hear him behind me, riding my ass, his Washer LED's glowing incessantly... I can see hm and his buddy clearly through my rear view, the Black Light strobe was more than noticable.

Because I had a wierd feeling about this... and I was sick and f-in tired of being tailed by that asshole with his bright ass ricer bilbs blasting me in the eyes, I drop a couple gears into 2nd and gave a quick flash on my signal to inform him to "lets Get it On"

Well he wastes No time at this opprtunity to lose to my GTI, and drops a gear and takes off. He blows ahead of me at a decent clip, underneith the Zoo bridge and up the rise, but, like the asshole that I am, the momment he swerved out to pass me I put my car back in forth and remained cruising at 50km/h.

At this point I'm positive he was thinking, BWA HA!!! I Beat a GTI in my blazing fast Zed Two Four!

I come over the rise and oh to my surprise, there run 4 cops with Chevy in their eyes.

A massive 6 car police speed trap already loaded with 6 ot 7 other vehicles was waiting with open arms (literally) for this poor bastard. I laughed out my window as I passed the now heavily surrounded Black 2dr, I laughed victoriously out my window. I would assume he got busted doing triple digits.

For once Something went well for me this month. What was already a damn not bad evening turned into an exceptional one.

Ben - 1

Z24 - -436482916590

Oh, I also Saw BarryBeach and James on the way home. Sorry I couldn't talk longer.

Redlyne_mr2
08-05-2003, 11:36 PM
:rofl: :rofl: Nice work your actions have helped to rid the streets of a dangerous j-body driver..why cant these guys ever be on Beyond haha

littledan
08-05-2003, 11:44 PM
ahh that's too funny! did he see your face as you drove by?? classic :rofl:

gpomp
08-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

tommy1223
08-05-2003, 11:56 PM
AHAHA nice he didnt even wait for u to even start the race and just floored it.

good work tho, that'll teach him a lesson.

What he went through that night...
(1) I BEAT A GTI FLYING TRIPLE DIGITS!!
(2) OH SHIT!! COPS!!!!!
(3) God Damn it...

ryder_23
08-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Hes prolly at home, thinking of how he can explain to his parents how he lost his liscence and how his car was impounded....

That move prolly cost him quite alot of money...

Good of you to do that, to get people like him off the streets :thumbsup:

Ben
08-06-2003, 12:10 AM
Well y'see if he hadn't of been riding my ass and eggin me on to race I would have left him alone. He would have lost bad anyways, but he was a persistant litle bastard and so I tought him a lesson. I bet his ticket was pink and he had to call for a ride home. Dumbass.

ryder_23
08-06-2003, 12:12 AM
Prolly some young punk, who prolly just got the car, hand me down from his mother, and thought he was tough shit showing off to his friend...serves him right...once again good job

SoSlowDx
08-06-2003, 12:22 AM
haha you're mean man!

ryder_23
08-06-2003, 12:24 AM
I'm just mad, cause the same thing happens to me when i'm in my buddies car...and it drives us nuts...sorry, just get all madd when people do shit like that.

Ben
08-06-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
haha you're mean man!

Yes...I know....

"Get your walk on HOME Chump!"

HK2NR
08-06-2003, 12:39 AM
aww damn ben should have taken some pics of that! hehehe

Davetronz
08-06-2003, 01:10 AM
HAhahahaahah pwn3d! :D

James
08-06-2003, 01:17 AM
:rofl:..thats hilarious....i almost got busted around the same area on memorial about 2 months in the mr2, some tough guy in a civic was acting like a fool, so i gave him a quick beatdown, then let him keep cruisin at 150+ while i trailed off...and what do i see come off the offramp, a cop ford Explorer, i had slowed down to about 80-90, but i think the cop knew i had been speeding a little ;)....cause he cut me off, then went after the civic, sucker :rofl:

Ben
08-06-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by James
:rofl:..thats hilarious....i almost got busted around the same area on memorial about 2 months in the mr2, some tough guy in a civic was acting like a fool, so i gave him a quick beatdown, then let him keep cruisin at 150+ while i trailed off...and what do i see come off the offramp, a cop ford Explorer, i had slowed down to about 80-90, but i think the cop knew i had been speeding a little ;)....cause he cut me off, then went after the civic, sucker :rofl:

hahahaha

GoLD.

Besides, why do you thnk I was in such a good mood when I passed you guys on deerfoot tonight, hahahaha

James
08-06-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Ben

hahahaha

GoLD.

Besides, why do you thnk I was in such a good mood when I passed you guys on deerfoot tonight, hahahaha

haha, ya true...i take it you caught up to that civic/acura or whatever it was that was tryin to be shifty:tongue: , once we made it up the hill you were loooong gone!

Ben
08-06-2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by James

haha, ya true...i take it you caught up to that civic/acura or whatever it was that was tryin to be shifty:tongue: , once we made it up the hill you were loooong gone!

hows my car sound? Never heard it from outside the cockpit.

James
08-06-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Ben

hows my car sound? Never heard it from outside the cockpit.

wicked :thumbsup:.... full exhaust right?...Shea did a little minor airbox mod today to his 16v, the thing roars now!....sounds exactly like a mini version of his old VR6! :D

KoukiS14
08-06-2003, 05:45 AM
I waited til now to read this Ben....hahahaaaa...good job. When will these people learn?

mwmhong
08-06-2003, 09:55 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:rofl:

Nice job! :thumbsup:

You made the rager beat himself up and get a speeding ticket!
Illegal lighting and illegal exhaust= BONUS POINTS :D

B17a
08-06-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Ben

hahahaha

GoLD.

:thumbsup: Well done!

bosa
08-06-2003, 11:51 AM
Nice job Benny. :thumbsup:

MK3HKS
08-06-2003, 12:30 PM
hahahahahhaha nice work ben!!
i saw that guy like a week ago!
my bro and i were waitin like 4-5 cars behind him and when the light came on he just peeled out... :rofl:

max_boost
08-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Had a similar encounter a few other times. Classic!! It's priceless watching these morons get owned!! haha

SilverRex
08-06-2003, 12:39 PM
wow, this is why I never ever want to race anyone with a car "I think" is slower than mine.

for one,
at least the ticket might of been worth it if the z24 was racing a porshe or something.

I feel sorry for the fella who got pulled over, because people will never ever care that he beat a vw but now he has to pay the price. speeding in construction, thats double the ticket and points

Wildcat
08-06-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Alrighty, So I'm on my way home from dropping my friend off at her place ....I'm in a great mood, ...

sounds to me like benny got some bennys! :rofl:

girlRACER
08-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Good job Ben :thumbsup: Don't you just hate it when people think they've beat you when you weren't even trying to race them or when you decide to stop and they "eventually" pass you? :banghead:

GQNammer
08-06-2003, 05:29 PM
Newb question. I keep seeing you guys mention "J-body" drivers and how they're assholes and such. Who are these guys?

girlRACER
08-06-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by GQNammer
Newb question. I keep seeing you guys mention "J-body" drivers and how they're assholes and such. Who are these guys?

J-Body refers to Cavaliers or Sunfires. Has to do with the chassis code? :dunno:

sxtasy
08-06-2003, 06:47 PM
so cav boy had to sell all of his high priced lights to pay his ticket. :rofl:

StrokeD z
08-06-2003, 11:14 PM
nice catch i was on the road today and i seen that deadly trap.........good think my mom was with me or i would have a ticket on my ass

GTS Jeff
08-07-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Ben - 1

Z24 - -436482916590 more like..

Ben -$0.00
Jbody fuckup -$1211.98

ninjak84
08-07-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I come over the rise and oh to my surprise, there run 4 cops with Chevy in their eyes.

:rofl:
Haha, good work Ben!

mad_psyentist
08-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Ah, I love happy endings.

Doodle
08-08-2003, 06:36 PM
Sweet justice....

ninspeed
08-08-2003, 07:38 PM
i kinda had the same thing happen on glenmore yesterday. I was driving down to the benz dealer and this green cav was right on my ass as i was passing a semi. i was doing about 85, and the truck 70, i pull in front of the truck with out cutting him off and the cav just pins it. comes over the crest of the hill underneath blackfoot and bam cop wating as usual under the deerfoot turn off sign. I guess he was doing about 120-125 when the cop nailed him :D....

They have been hiding out there so much there is a dirt track around the sign from them turning around

sin
08-08-2003, 10:05 PM
:)

gpomp
08-08-2003, 10:07 PM
Hrm, I'm gonna put washer LED's on my car so J-Body's will pick races with me.

ninspeed
08-08-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by gpomp
Hrm, I'm gonna put washer LED's on my car so J-Body's will pick races with me.
i was driving a 02 pick up... no leds there

xkon
08-08-2003, 11:01 PM
damned j bodies!!! he got what he deserved! The road leading to my work is 50... but EVERYONE (including me at first) assumes the limit is at least 70... they setup radar there, and everyone who blazes by me going 80 gets pulled over :) i go to work and watch them all get pulled over out the window, makes my day!

GTS Jeff
08-09-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by gpomp
Hrm, I'm gonna put washer LED's on my car so J-Body's will pick races with me. what the fuck do u think ive been telling u to do ever since u bought your car?

Phats
08-09-2003, 08:15 PM
hahahahahahahaha, thats so great, when will the ricers learn

gpomp
08-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
what the fuck do u think ive been telling u to do ever since u bought your car?
I think they're cheaper than OE washer's? Aren't they around $15?

Luke 96 T/A
08-10-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by sin
:)

I LOVE that owned picture!!!!! ;-)

Ben
01-13-2004, 02:27 AM
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a bastard!

A second chapter to Bens Saga.

I'm coming home late tonight and am heading down Glenmore Towards the Reservoir. To my left at Trinity Lodge, a block west of Elbow and Glenmore I see a Laser trap being set up to catch speeders coming on East Bound Glenmore. "Right on" I say to my buddy, he remarks "Make sure you remember that on the way home" "Word". I Drop Him off, and head back the same way towards Deervoot Via Glenmore. An EG Civic, white, with lots of LED's and tire LED Spinners is merging off the crowchild Off Ramp onto Glenmore East also. His car is LOUD!!! I'm in the middle lane, cruising to the beats of Paul Van Dyk. I can see him and his buddy looking over every 5 seconds, I dont know why, aside from a dual tip exhaust my car looks stock. I think its my Gauge pod that always gives me away. I could hear him downshifting and then upshifting (it was an auto), and accellerating in short bursts and then letting off so I caught up again.

Anyhow, Remembering that laser trap that I saw being constructed not 15 minutes earlier, I figured heh heh heh...I'm the king at these style ownings...

I downshift into 3rd and give it a litte gas, nudging, little 1/4 second blips to the gas. I did it again, gave him a glancing nod, and that was that, away he went, his auto straining under the massive jolt of power :rolleyes:

I casualy shift back into 5th and prepare for what I hope was a nice pull over coming up.

By now he has just crossed the reservoir as I was strarting to cross and head under the 14th st flyover... Estimated speed, definatly 100+

He barrels up and around the corner, I follow at 80km/h I can see some serious body roll, he's definatly rollin.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Sure enough I see the glint of the CPS BLUE AND RED banner on the side of the stationed patrol car, and Civic Boi's brake lights havent come on yet...

waiting....

waiting...

he passes the patrol car, then I pass the patrol car, sure enough it pulls out and lights come on...

Lights turn red at Elbow. I'm, in the middle lane, civic boi is in the right lane, and CPS is right on his bumper, doors open, game over. I'm RICL'ing (rolling in car laughing). Numerous foul words could be noted and the guy looked at me and I could see the pissed/scared look in his puppy dog eyes...I thought he was gonna shoot me or something, hahahaha, then the view was obstructed by CPS Ass in my passenger window, flashlight ablaze.

Light turns green, I leave the scene.

Another victory for Ben, in his quest to fight Rice.

:clap:

sxtasy
01-13-2004, 02:41 AM
hahaha "his quest to fight rice" you just need a superhero name now

GTS Jeff
01-13-2004, 02:50 AM
:thumbsup: down with ricers!

GQNammer
01-13-2004, 06:04 AM
Doesn't matter what car you're in, if you're shifting up and down in an auto trying to race someone, you win the rice award.

Props!!

Dj_Stylz
01-13-2004, 08:28 AM
:rofl: :rofl:
Nice 1 ben ahha

EK 2.0
01-13-2004, 09:24 AM
GO BEN GO...:clap: :clap:

Banish all Ricers...BANISH I say...

B17a
01-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Classic! Just classic, well done Ben.

Mckenzie
01-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Hahaha....nice one....I speed through there everyday and I have NEVER seen a cop there. Thanks for the heads up. :)

-250-
01-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Oh man its like the LOTR it just keeps getting better, each chapter that is added.

Alls' that I can say is that I hope is that unlike LOTR; it never stops being added to.

There should be a whole crew of "elite speed demond" that go out friday and saturday looking for rice'd cars, and speed trapin em.

:eek: :bigpimp: :whipped: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
01-13-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by -250-
Oh man its like the LOTR it just keeps getting better, each chapter that is added.

Alls' that I can say is that I hope is that unlike LOTR; it never stops being added to.

There should be a whole crew of "elite speed demond" that go out friday and saturday looking for rice'd cars, and speed trapin em.

:eek: :bigpimp: :whipped: :rofl: that is the most pathetic analogy ive ever heard. where did u hear that one?

1badPT
01-13-2004, 12:06 PM
LOL nice. 2 times even. :thumbsup:

googe
01-13-2004, 12:21 PM
tire LED spinners? i have yet to see those.

what will they think of next

DonJuan
01-13-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by googe
tired LED spinners? wtf? i have yet to see those.

what will they think of next
u know... those flashng lights you put on your tire nozzle things... u know what i mean.... they flash as the wheels goes around and some people think it's cool, but it isn't... argh i give up. BTW: Ben if I ever see you on the road, remind me that u attract speed traps.

EK 2.0
01-13-2004, 01:33 PM
Ben you should get the city to pay you...Just go driving around attracting ppl into speed traps...you could be like their undercover ricer you know??...

Hey wait...this is a great idea I am onto here...

Ducati
01-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Man, I have been out of the loop too long. I know that J bodies are Cav's & Sunfires, but what is wrong with them, besides being domestics and a little bit flimsy? I had thought that new 2.4 ecoteck, or whatever it is called, was basically a pretty good little motor. Saab is using it, right?

I am getting back into cars after a long absense due to total obsession with bikes narrowing my interests. Meanwhile the Big Block is Dead, and all these fast little 4 cyl cars that turn 12's are all over. How did that happen? Last I looked you needed a healthy 440 to turn 12's.
I feel old!

Scottie403
01-13-2004, 09:31 PM
haha i think that guy goes to my school. He think his car is hot stuff with his fart can and intense seat covers. hahagood job:thumbsup:

Daddymax
01-13-2004, 09:41 PM
NICE!

finboy
01-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Ducati
Man, I have been out of the loop too long. I know that J bodies are Cav's & Sunfires, but what is wrong with them, besides being domestics and a little bit flimsy? I had thought that new 2.4 ecoteck, or whatever it is called, was basically a pretty good little motor. Saab is using it, right?

I am getting back into cars after a long absense due to total obsession with bikes narrowing my interests. Meanwhile the Big Block is Dead, and all these fast little 4 cyl cars that turn 12's are all over. How did that happen? Last I looked you needed a healthy 440 to turn 12's.
I feel old!

its not so much the cars as 99% of the hardcore's driving them, with the ghetto lean, the ricer fly-bys, the underglow, and most importantly, fast and furious style driving.

thats not to say j-bodies are the only ones doing this, but the most common car people see doing it are the j-bodies

try a search for j-bodies and you will see that our hatred does have a strong base with many examples being posted on here. one of my personal favorites is a picture of Ben's a "G'd" out cavalier with the driver pulling a most impressive "gangsta LEAN"...

and they're slow ;)

/////AMG
01-13-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
:thumbsup: down with ricers!

Originally posted by CycloneAWD
GO BEN GO...:clap: :clap:

Banish all Ricers...BANISH I say...

0h n0!! :clap: :clap:
haha awesome

xkon
01-13-2004, 10:23 PM
i agree, its more because the price point of j-bodies that lands them in the young, riced hands... mom and dad can afford even a new one easily, and the kids are too naive to know that they should act like adults on the road.

A 94 Cav was my first car, and Ill admit, I did some idoitic things in it... but I never had the illusion that it was a fast car. After school was done, it was sold, and Ill never drive one again! (besides, mine was a pile of JUNK)

finboy
01-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by xkon
i agree, its more because the price point of j-bodies that lands them in the young, riced hands... mom and dad can afford even a new one easily, and the kids are too naive to know that they should act like adults on the road.

A 94 Cav was my first car, and Ill admit, I did some idoitic things in it... but I never had the illusion that it was a fast car. After school was done, it was sold, and Ill never drive one again! (besides, mine was a pile of JUNK)

exactly

RiceCake
01-15-2004, 01:54 AM
:thumbsup: Keep up the good work Ben :thumbsup:

Ben
01-15-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
:thumbsup: Keep up the good work Ben :thumbsup:

Good To see ya that night!