PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Skyline GTS-T help please

travis_gillard
03-12-2008, 02:18 PM
im having some trouble,
my signal lights wont work they were working but the passenger side signal light was broken so as i was driving down the highway the light fell out and was suspended by the wiring and im sure that some wires touched that werent supposed to now the signal lights dont work, so i was wondering if anyone knew which fuse was for the signal lights, and if anyone has a passenger side signal they dont need, i will post pics of the fuse box if anyone can read japanese

qbnb
03-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Perhaps you just need new blinker fluid?
:D
In all seriousness, I can understand where you're coming from. I had to change a fuse on my car a little while ago and boy was it a pain in the ass, especially because I've seen far fewer of my car imported then skylines. Eventually, with the help of google, I was able to find some sort of translated manual. Try talking to the folks you purchased the car from, they'll usually know which fuse is which.

Eleanor
03-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by travis_gillard
im having some trouble,
my signal lights wont work they were working but the passenger side signal light was broken so as i was driving down the highway the light fell out and was suspended by the wiring and im sure that some wires touched that werent supposed to now the signal lights dont work, so i was wondering if anyone knew which fuse was for the signal lights, and if anyone has a passenger side signal they dont need, i will post pics of the fuse box if anyone can read japanese

http://www.gtrcanada.com/

BlkMaxima
03-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Check your fuses, if wires touched then that is your problem.

You shoudn't need a manual to change a fuse. Just start pulling fuses till you find one that is blown and replace it with one of the amperage.

travis_gillard
03-12-2008, 11:30 PM
haha
i fixed her
thanks for the help guys :thumbsup: