PDA

View Full Version : Water Problem (funny)

Zephyr
08-06-2003, 05:10 PM
http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33341

OOPS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ninspeed
08-06-2003, 05:53 PM
thats bs... nobody is that stupid... ok well i can think of a few people... probally same dude who said he sucked up sand though his intake to "port n polish" his head with out taking it off...

sxtasy
08-06-2003, 06:32 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "my parents are going to kill me"

AquamosH
08-06-2003, 06:56 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I agree, NOBODY can be that stupid. It's hard to believe that story!
But in case it is true...HAHAHAHA

Hash_man
08-06-2003, 07:11 PM
Ya really. I doubt its true as well, but if so...:eek: :guns: :guns: :rofl: :rofl:

KPDrag0n
08-06-2003, 08:37 PM
i'm actually so clueless that i might acutally do that.. .:D
but i wouldnt be a dumbass and just try it :D i'm seirously gonna be scared of my car once i get one :D

BigMass
08-06-2003, 09:32 PM
if you know how to take out your sparkplugs and look inside then you must know enough to not do what he did. That story is obviously BS.

EstoMax
08-06-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
if you know how to take out your sparkplugs and look inside then you must know enough to not do what he did. That story is obviously BS.
yea i would have to agree... taking out a sparkplug requires a proper wrench and if he knows somthing about tools im sure he would know how his car works.. and when u wash out ur clothes u dont wear them wet do u? he just put soap water in there and didnt dry it out altho he did dry his sparkplugs.. its all pointing to:bullshit: :bullshit:

max

Shaolin
08-06-2003, 10:27 PM
story's probably BS, but once in a while you read true stories out there.. and it makes me question my judgement..

Khyron
08-06-2003, 11:04 PM
Sounds like the guy who wanted to bore out his cylinders so he poured a bag of sand in the intake. Funny, but trolls.

Khyron

RiceCake
08-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Hahaha... Too many indications of BS here...

hjr
08-06-2003, 11:56 PM
sadly i did something very similar at one point. Now before you get all upity, i was 6 years old and i was helping my dad wash off a freshly rebuilt 350. He had the pan on, but no intake junk or spark plugs. so i sprayed water all over the engine, and in all the little crevaces and holes (spark plug holes) i could find. geez, i just wanted to clean the engine. Well my dad wasnt too happy when he realized what i had done, but what the shit did i know about engines. Ohh well, he also realized that fact and instead of getting super pissed off, he just sent me into the house. I assume upon reflection that the motor came apart again. ahhh, good times.

Zephyr
08-07-2003, 12:46 AM
yea it sounds bs, but think of it as it actually happening