PDA

View Full Version : Good places for Glutamine/Glucosamine?

Graham_A_M
03-14-2008, 05:41 PM
hey guys. A friend was mentioning both of these, as they make great suppliments for health & muscle recovery apparently. I was wondering what the deference is of both, and where would be a good place to get either or both of them.

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

Extremadura
03-14-2008, 05:59 PM
I don't know what the difference between the two as I've never tried them, but I buy all my supplements from Popeye's on 32nd ave. ne.

Darkane
03-14-2008, 06:38 PM
www.bulknutrition.com

I haven't personally checked for these there, but I'm sure they have them. Prices are excellent aswell!

BTW before taking Glutamine, try a good multi vitamin like The Beverly international Pak. It's brilliant.

TVG
03-17-2008, 03:34 AM
Bulknutrition is good. Superiornutraceuticals.com has really good prices and will ship faster than bulknutrition.

BTW: There is a huge difference between Glutamine and Glucosamine. Glutamine is used primarily for muscle recovery, while Glocosamine is used for joint problems. There have been studies saying it is useless though.

kerry
03-18-2008, 08:15 PM
I can't believe I didn't post this...

All-Flex from All Max nutrition is great. I love it. You can get it at Popeye's if you want something local. That's for your glucoasmine.

Glutamine.... supplementscanada.com