PDA

View Full Version : Aww

xLostx
03-15-2008, 12:38 AM
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/1195228363024wj2.jpg

Street_Soldier
03-15-2008, 03:05 AM
Thats sweet but wouldn't the moms time be better spent interacting with her children rather than playing a game?

AzNxHyDrA
03-15-2008, 03:09 AM
It's kind've like PS I love you in a sort of way LOL. if you guys seen the movie you should know what i'm talking about.... yahhh.... probably not

4lti7ude
03-15-2008, 03:31 AM
Is this game like Harvest moon?
lol...i never played it so im just going by with a imagination of what the game is like...

ricefarmer
03-15-2008, 03:53 AM
homos

Eleanor
03-15-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by ricefarmer
homos

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

InLoveWitRSX
03-15-2008, 02:23 PM
cute.

Graham_A_M
03-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Street_Soldier
Thats sweet but wouldn't the moms time be better spent interacting with her children rather than playing a game?
:werd: :werd: :werd:

phrozen
03-15-2008, 08:07 PM
Pretty sad story. Sounds like my aunt, she almost had the same
sort of thing but she played monster rancher. :cry:

randedge
03-15-2008, 08:09 PM
"She was largely homebound"

They've probably spent enough time being together everytime the kids would be home. It sounds unromantic, but it's true - Familiarity breeds contempt.

Sure she has a terminal disease, but when it's kinda far away still, what do you do? You certainly don't remind them that everyday. I think it's neat that she took the time to leave "something" behind, even though it was just a virtual world. But when your homebound and stuck in a chair, you can only do so much.

5hift
03-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Common guys, use just a bit of basic comprehension…

The Mom had polio, and now had multiple sclerosis and was stuck in a wheel chair at home. She probably didn’t have the ability to even wheel herself around the house. Her young kids probably went to school and were out and about all day. Not many young kids would understand their Mom is dying and spend time with her doing whatever she can do (pretty much just sitting) when they could be outside playing or running around etc. As already mentioned, being stuck in the house, probably meant she spent most of her adult life alone at home, with nothing to do, waiting for her kids to get back from school and her husband etc to come home from work.

tsuga
03-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Common guys, use just a bit of basic comprehension…

The Mom had polio, and now had multiple sclerosis and was stuck in a wheel chair at home. She probably didn’t have the ability to even wheel herself around the house. Her young kids probably went to school and were out and about all day. Not many young kids would understand their Mom is dying and spend time with her doing whatever she can do (pretty much just sitting) when they could be outside playing or running around etc. As already mentioned, being stuck in the house, probably meant she spent most of her adult life alone at home, with nothing to do, waiting for her kids to get back from school and her husband etc to come home from work.

If there were more people in the world like this. then maybe there wouldnt be so much hate.

anyways thats real touching. i and i understand her this is coming from. from this date i still hang with my moms cause 3 years ago the reaper nearly took her.

A heart warming post. :)