PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with all these hicks??

LUDELVR
08-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Okay, spyderman and I are cruising in his eclipse today...well, we'll call it his ;);) haha, anyway, we're turning off of 5th onto edmonton trail and this truck rolls up and sits and looks at it for a few seconds then as we look over he asks.....and bare with me for a while, this guy has seen the fast and the furious way too many times, but he asks, do you have NOS in there?:banghead: :banghead: What the fuck!!!!! Spyderman and I look at each other in disbelief at the question he just asked but whatever, so our reply was "yah, two of the big bottles!!" :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hahaha, then the light turned green and we were off!! hahahahaha, gotta love the ricers...or hicks...or both!! hahaha:rofl: :rofl:

buh_buh
08-07-2003, 12:33 AM
man i think i get asked that question on a daily basis haha.

Redlyne_mr2
08-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Ive gotten that comment too...it amazes me that someone would think a comment like that is funny

Zephyr
08-07-2003, 12:45 AM
you should of responded "yea we got enough NOS in here to blow ourselves up! even blow you up!"

ZorroAMG
08-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Oh, you people get with the times, it's not NOS anymore, it's called SPRAY...sheesh, didn't you see 2fast???

LUDELVR
08-07-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
man i think i get asked that question on a daily basis haha.

Shit man, you need to get that bazooka tube shaped like a N.O.S. bottle!! haha, at least now they have a reason to ask!! haha

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Ive gotten that comment too...it amazes me that someone would think a comment like that is funny

the funny part man, was that he was dead serious and wanted to really wanted to know if we had it in there!!! hahahaha :rofl:

Originally posted by Zephyr
you should of responded "yea we got enough NOS in here to blow ourselves up! even blow you up!"

I thought that my reply was sufficient and as close to the being cheezy movie wise as I could get but I guess you have showed me otherwise!!;) :rofl: :rofl:

5.9 R/T
08-07-2003, 01:04 AM
White is right!

legendboy
08-07-2003, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
White is right!

:rofl:

Toms-Celica
08-07-2003, 08:23 AM
White is right!

:clap:

Ben
08-07-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Oh, you people get with the times, it's not NOS anymore, it's called SPRAY...sheesh, didn't you see 2fast???

Yeh, I own the DVD...I think they say that word about 10 times...and I think Paul Walker says 'Bro' or 'Brah" about 5 or 60 times...

LUDELVR
08-07-2003, 11:00 AM
White is right!

Originally posted by legendboy

:rofl:

Originally posted by Toms-Celica

:clap:

I thought I recognized you fucks!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pf78b2229ced8ef8a7e2f89abeb27ddc2/fb744aad.jpg

Zephyr
08-07-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
I thought that my reply was sufficient and as close to the being cheezy movie wise as I could get but I guess you have showed me otherwise!!;) :rofl: :rofl:

im just making cheesy movie quotes, one quater mile at a time. :rofl: