PDA

View Full Version : My new toy!

Jlude
03-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Dropped the gf off at work yesterday... went to the Honda dealership to just browse... snatched this up off the showroom floor.

2008 S2000 CR Apex Blue Pearl

had 9 miles when I drove it home... took it to san francisco today and it was so much fun to drive. The 335i won't be here for another week, so to make myself feel better, I picked up this baby blue toy.

These pics don't really do the color justice.
You can see the coast in the background... it was beautiful!

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00095.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00096.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00097.jpg

I'll get some better ones later when the sun goes down.

And.... now I'm broke.

toyboy88
03-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Two 08's....a S2K CR ANDDD a 335..dayummmmmmm ;) :poosie: :bigpimp:

brucebanner
03-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Nice! First the 335i and now this, good choices:thumbsup:.

Jlude
03-16-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by toyboy88
Two 08's....a S2K CR ANDDD a 335..dayummmmmmm ;) :poosie: :bigpimp:

No big pimpins... BIG PAYMENTS!

Originally posted by bruceod
Nice! First the 335i and now this, good choices:thumbsup:.

Thanks.... I thought so... I got a good deal on both of them. I walked away very happy with the price I paid.

RaDuS
03-16-2008, 04:57 PM
soo nice

snowboard
03-16-2008, 04:57 PM
wtf
baller

congratulations lol..

Destinova403
03-16-2008, 04:58 PM
WOW... beautiful car man... congrats.

Jlude
03-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by RaDuS
soo nice

Indeed it is! I love the color!

Originally posted by snowboard
wtf
baller

congratulations lol..

Thanks

Originally posted by Destinova403
WOW... beautiful car man... congrats.

Thanks Dane

dj_rice
03-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Holy fawk, new job, new environment, cheap American smokes and 2 pimp cars...:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

Jlude
03-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Holy fawk, new job, new environment, cheap American smokes and 2 pimp cars...:bigpimp: :bigpimp:
Marlboro lights... 4.25 a pack... only way I can afford the cars!!:rofl:

BTW... not that cheap... gas was 4.29/gallon in san fran... I almost threw up. It was 2.97 4 or 5 weeks ago...

5hift
03-16-2008, 05:09 PM

4lti7ude
03-16-2008, 05:10 PM
That is the nicest S2000 iv ever seen. The blue looks AMAZING lol, man ballin!

Palmiros
03-16-2008, 05:11 PM
That is a beautiful colour.
Good on you dude :)

5hift
03-16-2008, 05:12 PM
From driving a Lude in Calgary to living in the Bay Area with a 08 335i and a 08 S200 CR in just a few months... fuck quite the quick change huh?

Hopefully the gf is putting in work in exchange for riding the newly baller coat tails.;)

Both those cars are sick, I can only imagine how much fun it must be to spend the day crusing the Bay Area in that S2000 when its sunny and warm out.

snowboard
03-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
From driving a Lude in Calgary to living in the Bay Area with a 08 335i and a 08 S200 CR in just a few months... fuck quite the quick change huh?

ya its nice to see someone getting a good break like this once in a while lol!
im sure you worked hard for it though.

CivicTunr
03-16-2008, 05:16 PM

no, james is a big slacker. :D

alpha
03-16-2008, 05:22 PM
congrats dude, the CR's are nice cars!

dj_rice
03-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

Marlboro lights... 4.25 a pack... only way I can afford the cars!!:rofl:

Damn you, I'm down to my last 2 packs of Marlboros Lights too and none of my relatives are coming back from Asia anytime soon :cry:

Care to mail me some cartons if its legal :thumbsup:

Hakkola
03-16-2008, 05:24 PM
Congrats man, car looks hot, I'm jealous you get to live your life in the west coast while making some good cash, all I have to look forward to is 8 our days at school and then work and shitty weather.

You better be waking up each day with a smile on your face.

:thumbsup:

Dave P
03-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Do Work Son

Awesome looking s2k

Canmorite
03-16-2008, 05:52 PM
Lower it! :thumbsup:

arian_ma
03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by TACO.VIDAL
Nice ride.

Id ask why you wouldnt combine the payments and get one hot unit?

If ur keeping the honda, spend some money and do something about those tan sections in the seats

Those are special edition CR seats. It's not tan, it's yellow mesh.

Antonito
03-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Holy crap :drool:

max_boost
03-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Very nice! Life must be good. Those are two amazing cars! :thumbsup:

Clark-Kent
03-16-2008, 06:19 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sexy car man im jealous

your so lucky

and ballin with a 335i and a S2000:bigpimp: :eek:

funkedelic
03-16-2008, 06:25 PM
holy fuck buddy, somebody is ballin' out.

You wanted an lsb m3 and you basically got it, its pretty similar to the bmw color.

Congrats on the new car, its beautiful :drool:

ryanallan
03-16-2008, 06:30 PM
sweet car mang :thumbsup:

post some more pics !

endo
03-16-2008, 06:31 PM
That's a hot S2K right there, nicely done!

Jlude
03-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by 4lti7ude
That is the nicest S2000 iv ever seen. The blue looks AMAZING lol, man ballin!

Originally posted by Palmiros
That is a beautiful colour.
Good on you dude :)

Thank You

Hopefully the gf is putting in work in exchange for riding the newly baller coat tails.;)

Both those cars are sick, I can only imagine how much fun it must be to spend the day crusing the Bay Area in that S2000 when its sunny and warm out.

Very quick change... when I bought the 335i...I thought to myself "I'm doing good"... and then after buying the S2000, I called my dad semi freaking out because I just bought two brand new cars in two weeks. He calmed me down and told me to enjoy, I'm not used to being able to afford this much. I'm enjoying getting used to it though!

The gf spends most of her days laying by the pool in the sun... but apparently she's bored of just doing that. :bullshit: says she's gonna go get a job somewhere... at a restaurant or bar... who knows.

My dad tells me everyday to ditch her.... hahaha

It certainly wasn't my good looks that got me here!

Originally posted by CivicTunr

no, james is a big slacker. :D

sshhhhhh

Originally posted by alpha
congrats dude, the CR's are nice cars!

I didn't like it at first, but after taking it for a drive, I loved it. It's so tight.

Originally posted by dj_rice

Damn you, I'm down to my last 2 packs of Marlboros Lights too and none of my relatives are coming back from Asia anytime soon :cry:

Care to mail me some cartons if its legal :thumbsup:

You pay for the smokes.... shipping... and buy me two packs... and I'll ship them up to you. I love these smokes, so I understand your dilemma.

Originally posted by Hakkola
Congrats man, car looks hot, I'm jealous you get to live your life in the west coast while making some good cash, all I have to look forward to is 8 our days at school and then work and shitty weather.

You better be waking up each day with a smile on your face.

:thumbsup:

I dunno about a smile everyday. Most times I do, I'm not really satisfied yet, sure I'm doin' ok... and am proud of where I'm at... but I have grand aspirations and won't be happy till I get there.

Originally posted by Canmorite
Lower it! :thumbsup:

You better believe it... Gonna look into see if the dealership will throw springs on that won't void my warranty when I take it in to have the alarm installed.

Nice ride.

Id ask why you wouldnt combine the payments and get one hot unit?

If ur keeping the honda, spend some money and do something about those tan sections in the seats

Good question... answer is easy...

I looked at porsche's down here... infinitis...mercs... everything. I had to get something that was me... I don't wanna pretend to be something I'm not... and the MB made me feel that way (don't know if many will understand that). The rest, I just wasn't crazy about. The 335i was mainly for during the week, work... it's automatic... so better for the crazy traffic... and the s2k... well, obvious.

The only thing I liked besides my cars was the new M3... the sticker was 72k... which I was told was gonna drop drastically within a year.

Originally posted by arian_ma

Those are special edition CR seats. It's not tan, it's yellow mesh.

Correct... and they're great seats... I just put 200 miles on the car today and the seats felt awesome the whole time.

Jlude
03-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by funkedelic
holy fuck buddy, somebody is ballin' out.

You wanted an lsb m3 and you basically got it, its pretty similar to the bmw color.

Congrats on the new car, its beautiful :drool:

It's almost the same... this paint actually has a silver flake in it too... it's nice. But pretty darn close to the same thing.

Originally posted by ryanallan
sweet car mang :thumbsup:

post some more pics !

uploading them now... one sec

Originally posted by endo
That's a hot S2K right there, nicely done!

Thank you sir!

Jlude
03-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Here are some more I just took in the parkade.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00099.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00100.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/DSC00101.jpg

GTS Jeff
03-16-2008, 06:54 PM
Congrats on the car. Be sure to have some fun on the 101!

I sure did! And take your own video with bad narrating like me too!

Xamim
03-16-2008, 06:55 PM

:rofl: :rofl:

That is a nice car and a sweet colour. New cars, new job, new city...enjoy the good life man.:thumbsup:

Jlude
03-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

Nice... that looks like it would be fun. I just cruised to san jose then back up the 280 to san fran then through the ghetto (oakland) and home... it was fun. Saw an Mclaren SLR but the gf couldn't get the camera out in time and he turned off the highway.

Originally posted by Xamim

That is a nice car and a sweet colour. New cars, new job, new city...enjoy the good life man.:thumbsup:

Oh I am!

5hift
03-16-2008, 07:19 PM

The gf spends most of her days laying by the pool in the sun... but apparently she's bored of just doing that. :bullshit: says she's gonna go get a job somewhere... at a restaurant or bar... who knows.

Your going to start listening once you regularily catch eye of some of the local talent. Spend a busy saturday at Union Square and you'll probably ditch her right there.

If you break up does that mean she gets banished back North? Just a bit of pressure if she really like Cali huh.

pattyt
03-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Thats a beauty, always loved s2ks, and the CR model too, congrats on everything man :thumbsup:

bashir26
03-16-2008, 07:43 PM
BALLER
damn i should pack up and head to california too hahaha.

diggity
03-16-2008, 07:55 PM
May I ask what you do for a living? :)

bashir26
03-16-2008, 08:05 PM
^^He balls for a living! what more information do you need! lol

benyl
03-16-2008, 08:48 PM
I hope you went a bought a foreclosed house before you bought both of these cars.

As impressive as it is to have large car payments, there are many many real estate deals to be had. If you bought two houses... that would impress me.

Nice cars anyway.

Supa Dexta
03-16-2008, 08:49 PM
We should probably get some sort of entourage thing on the go.. I call eric!.. rage can be drama and... ek,.. turtle

:rofl:

analbumcover
03-16-2008, 08:59 PM
jesus, after seeing your bmw, you were the last person i thought i would see a thread about a new toy

congrats man that shit looks dope, and you got me back into wanting to buy one, when im in cali in the summa imma hit you up and see what Club Racer is about fa show

(that is what CR is for right?)

Jlude
03-16-2008, 10:21 PM

Your going to start listening once you regularily catch eye of some of the local talent. Spend a busy saturday at Union Square and you'll probably ditch her right there.

If you break up does that mean she gets banished back North? Just a bit of pressure if she really like Cali huh.

She working down here ilegally... if I wanted her gone, I would just tip off immigration!!!

Once again, nice wheels.

Following these threads, seems youve only been up there for a few days.

Have you paid cash for these cars?

Im curious, as a Canadian and a recent immigrant to the US were you able to get financing, is this on Canadian lines of credit, or cash deals?

Or are you American?

Serious questions.

I've been down here since late Februaury.

I did not pay cash for both cars... I put a large down payment on both.

Yes, I was able to get financing through the US. Both BMW and Honda financed.
I am 100% Canadian.

Originally posted by bashir26
BALLER
damn i should pack up and head to california too hahaha.

Do it!!!

Originally posted by diggity
May I ask what you do for a living? :)

I'm a janitor.

Jlude
03-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by benyl
I hope you went a bought a foreclosed house before you bought both of these cars.

As impressive as it is to have large car payments, there are many many real estate deals to be had. If you bought two houses... that would impress me.

Nice cars anyway.

I agree with your thought process but before you jump to conclusions and say "this kid just blew a bunch of money on depriciating assets" allow me to explain.

Yes I have looked into real estate down here... and also plan on buy a house... (condo actually). For a new home in this area you're looking at 500-800k... which is a BIG step. Condos are in the low to mid 400s ( and yes, I could buy something cheaper, but I just don't want to)

One reason why I haven't bought a house yet is because I'm still getting a feel for the area, for the company.... getting a feel of the market. There is A LOT of talk of recession down here and already my company is seeing companies that we do work for in the east and mid west slowing down. So buying those cars isn't stupid, because I could still afford them on the salary I was making back in Calgary. The house payment, I would not be able to afford if times got really tough.

With that said, my plan is to take the second half of my signing bonus, ( I get in 6 months) and my annual profit sharing bonus I get in February of 09 and put down 100k on a house. By that time I will likely have a better idea of how things are gonna go.

So yes, I would be impressed too if I bought two homes. But (although I haven't done THAT much research) if you were to look in the Dublin/Pleasanton area for real estate... you would see that there are no foreclosure deals... nothing but money in these towns.

Originally posted by Supa Dexta
We should probably get some sort of entourage thing on the go.. I call eric!.. rage can be drama and... ek,.. turtle

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by analbumcover
jesus, after seeing your bmw, you were the last person i thought i would see a thread about a new toy

congrats man that shit looks dope, and you got me back into wanting to buy one, when im in cali in the summa imma hit you up and see what Club Racer is about fa show

(that is what CR is for right?)

Believe me, after the bmw... I never expected buying another car.

Yes it is Club Racer... certainly, anyone coming down this way, I'll show ya around if you're interested.

Cody D
03-16-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm a janitor.

I knew the oilfield was the wrong way to go, I should have went into the janitorial field... very nice cars, but the thing that makes me jealous is living in the sun, I hate winter.

Jlude
03-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Cody D

I knew the oilfield was the wrong way to go, I should have went into the janitorial field... very nice cars, but the thing that makes me jealous is living in the sun, I hate winter.

I'm jealous of your NSX... I would give my left nut to have an 05 laguna blue on black NSX. Believe me, I looked.

I hate winter too... but man, I got a wicked sun burn today havin' the top off.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bashir26
03-16-2008, 11:10 PM

I hate winter too... but man, I got a wicked sun burn today havin' the top off.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People dont understand that yes you do freeze to death in the cold. but you can literally pass out in the heat lol

but still...way to rub it in asshole, and here i thought you were cool. NOT!

BoS_DC2
03-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Congrats on the CR, what a beauty!

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

You: "Did you just finger him?!?"

haha.

drewb
03-16-2008, 11:25 PM
What do you do and how do you do it?

Jlude
03-17-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by bashir26

People dont understand that yes you do freeze to death in the cold. but you can literally pass out in the heat lol

but still...way to rub it in asshole, and here i thought you were cool. NOT!

hahaha sorry.

Originally posted by drewb
What do you do and how do you do it?

Janitor...

How I do it... well, it's a little secret I like to call OXYCLEAN!!!!

adam c
03-17-2008, 12:11 AM

Janitor...

How I do it... well, it's a little secret I like to call OXYCLEAN!!!!

don't give the guy false hopes...

drewb, Jlude is a sales rep for Uggs if u must know

Jlude
03-17-2008, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by adam c

don't give the guy false hopes...

drewb, Jlude is a sales rep for Uggs if u must know

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :werd:

JRSC00LUDE
03-17-2008, 08:49 AM
Holy shit man, I take a few days off beyond and look at what I miss. Well done, good to see things going your way now!

Destinova403
03-17-2008, 09:40 AM
dont you go get one now, we cant lose another Lude owner... there arent many of us left.

JRSC00LUDE
03-17-2008, 09:45 AM
^

Haha, don't you worry. Even if I were to buy another car I wouldn't sell this one, it's the longest successful relationship I've ever had!

krazykhoja
03-17-2008, 10:18 AM
wow! what a beautiful car...amazing color!!! congrats man!!! thats sick!

Jlude
03-17-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
Holy shit man, I take a few days off beyond and look at what I miss. Well done, good to see things going your way now!

Thanks!

If the weather is good... I'll see ya in the desert tis month

Supa Dexta
03-17-2008, 10:46 AM
http://images.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/p144089_image_small.jpg

Jlude
03-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
http://images.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/p144089_image_small.jpg

E46..sTyLez
03-17-2008, 04:22 PM
What does the CR mean?

Palmiros
03-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by E46..sTyLez
What does the CR mean?

Club Racer.

TomcoPDR
03-17-2008, 05:09 PM

BTW... not that cheap... gas was 4.29/gallon in san fran... I almost threw up. It was 2.97 4 or 5 weeks ago...

East Bay is where the cheap gas' at home slice.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1613.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1617.jpg

Jlude
03-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

East Bay is where the cheap gas' at home slice.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_1613.jpg

when I got back home gas prices were better... 3.10 or something...

Dj_Stylz
03-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Congrats on the Car. Such a sweet ride.:bigpimp:

hassanc21
03-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Janitor?
Isn't the accepted vernacular custodian?

7thgenvic
03-17-2008, 05:51 PM
I love the color :) take more pictures :)

2002civic
03-17-2008, 06:09 PM
nice choice!

88CRX
03-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Thought I was clicking to read a repost of your BMW.... boy was I suprised..... nice work!

:bigpimp:

finboy
03-17-2008, 06:18 PM

DAMN, i love that view, i need a better job :rofl:

TomcoPDR
03-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by finboy

i need a better job :rofl:

:werd: Me too, Jlude hook me up; I don't mind being ur bitch-boy at work. Nothing too gay though... Hey, have you checked out Castro Street yet? It's pretty trendy :thumbsup:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_16052.jpg

djayz
03-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow!:eek: congrats on the 2 purchases and good luck on the future home purchase!

4doorj
03-17-2008, 08:55 PM
sweet car:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jlude
03-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz
Congrats on the Car. Such a sweet ride.:bigpimp:

Thanks!

Originally posted by hassanc21
Janitor?
Isn't the accepted vernacular custodian?

I'm down to earth... so Janitor is fine.

Originally posted by 88CRX
Thought I was clicking to read a repost of your BMW.... boy was I suprised..... nice work!

:bigpimp:

I figured everyone was going to think that.
Thanks

:werd: Me too, Jlude hook me up; I don't mind being ur bitch-boy at work. Nothing too gay though... Hey, have you checked out Castro Street yet? It's pretty trendy :thumbsup:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/Tomcompany/100_16052.jpg

Hahahaha... no thanks bro.

Originally posted by djayz
Wow!:eek: congrats on the 2 purchases and good luck on the future home purchase!

Originally posted by 4doorj
sweet car:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Originally posted by 7thgenvic
I love the color :) take more pictures :)

As requested... some night pics with my iphone... not that great. But it has the top on.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0024.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0022.jpg

Senseiz
03-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Sweet stuff dude. Enjoying life in the sun.

analbumcover
03-19-2008, 03:52 PM
the club racer comes with a hard top??

How difficult is it to swap it out?

88CRX
03-19-2008, 04:12 PM

It ONLY has a hard top... no soft top to save weight.

Jlude
03-19-2008, 04:15 PM

How difficult is it to swap it out?

Originally posted by 88CRX

It ONLY has a hard top... no soft top to save weight.

Correct... but it's surpisingly light... its fiberglass.

http://automobiles.honda.com/s2000/specifications.aspx?group=dimensions

hardtop weights 48lbs

pome902
03-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Thats a ballin ass car , have funnn =DDD!!!

Jlude
03-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Just rolled past the break in period!!! Now it's time to have some fun with this car!

Rocky
03-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Dropped the gf off at work yesterday... went to the Honda dealership to just browse... snatched this up off the showroom floor.

2008 S2000 CR Apex Blue Pearl
LOL I think this transcends "impulse buy". But nice choice, a classy unique looking car. Cali looks amazing. Not a huge fan of the OEM rims on second look.

Destinova403
03-23-2008, 12:42 AM
now you need the carbon fiber mugen hard top... soo sick.

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=8#Product_164

Jlude
03-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Rocky

LOL I think this transcends "impulse buy". But nice choice, a classy unique looking car. Cali looks amazing. Not a huge fan of the OEM rims on second look.

It definetly was an impulse buy, but not one I regret!

I agree with the rims, I'm already trying to decide what would look best on it.

Jlude
03-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Destinova403
now you need the carbon fiber mugen hard top... soo sick.

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=8#Product_164

6k for a hardtop when I already have one!?!?!?

urban.one
10-27-2008, 10:40 AM
Whats your feedback on the Club Racer after having it for some time now? Any comments on it as a daily driver and you take it on any extended trips?

Just rolled past the break in period!!! Now it's time to have some fun with this car!

Xodus989
10-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Jlude, soon as I get my new car, I'll do some twisty runs with you :)

That may be a few months though, but it will be fun :)

rc2002
10-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by urban.one
Whats your feedback on the Club Racer after having it for some time now? Any comments on it as a daily driver and you take it on any extended trips?

I took my AP1 to BC a couple of times and it was brutal. I felt quite beat up by the time I got back into town. Plus there was no room to bring anything into the cabin like snacks or a laptop. I'd imagine the CR would be similar.

It's an awesome second car - I still haven't found a car that handles like the S2K. But as a daily driver it's not very friendly.

Jlude
10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by urban.one

I've enjoyed it... the only downfall would have to be when I've had the car anywhere other than California. I'm unable to fully commit to having the top off, especially in Calgary, where the weather could change a few times in a matter of 20 minutes. Which is why for every cruise or meet I've always had the top on.

As for feedback, it's a bit too stiff to use as a DD. I don't drive it very much anymore, it usually just sits during the week, but every time I do get to drive it, it's like falling in love with it all over again.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Extended trips?!?!

I drove from California to Calgary then Calgary to Saint John, New Brunswick and finally to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

Umm... I wouldn't recommend doing that trip in it... but It wasn't that bad. I brought a pillow to sit on.

Originally posted by Xodus989
Jlude, soon as I get my new car, I'll do some twisty runs with you :)

That may be a few months though, but it will be fun :)

Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by richardchan2002

I took my AP1 to BC a couple of times and it was brutal. I felt quite beat up by the time I got back into town. Plus there was no room to bring anything into the cabin like snacks or a laptop. I'd imagine the CR would be similar.

It's an awesome second car - I still haven't found a car that handles like the S2K. But as a daily driver it's not very friendly.

RC knows what he's talking about.

There's no room in the cabin for anything really. One duffel bag in the passenger seat and it feels like the car is full.

SetoJai
10-27-2008, 03:45 PM
:eek: the car is sexyyyy!