Vehicle Details
Year : 2002
Make and Model : acura rsx type-s
Exterior Color : artic blue pearl
Interior Color : black
Auto or Manual? : 6 speed manual
Odometer Reading : 89,000km
Location of Vehicle : calgary
Description : moving back home and need to sell. fully loaded (leather, heated seats and mirrors, sunroof, climate control, etc) no accidents
Extras :cold air intake and also have stock
Asking Price : priced for quick sale SOLD

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone : PM

Pictures :

Kloubek
03-19-2008, 02:14 PM
Bump for a good deal. Can I assume this is a Canadian car? If so, you might want to put "k" instead of just leaving the odometer reading as-is.

sexybling
03-19-2008, 02:18 PM
Yes --> canadian car

blue_s2000
03-19-2008, 02:19 PM
with this price, for sure u can sell it really fast. bump for a good car

bbrannan
03-19-2008, 02:31 PM
bump for insane price...good luck with the sale

JordanAndrew
03-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Any minor or major accidents? Whats the title on the car? Where's the car originally from? How many owners has owned this vehicle? Any rust and if so where and how much rust?

I'm looking into buying for my girlfriend so I'm interested. Let me know as soon as you can.

sexybling
03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
as the description says no accidents. clear title. alberta car. 2nd owner..have carproof report ran last week for viewing if wanted.

sexybling
03-24-2008, 07:02 PM
bump

Weapon_R
03-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Is your name brandon?

2.2vtec
03-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Vin #?

03-25-2008, 01:19 AM
Can you pm me pics or post them please

Weapon_R
03-25-2008, 09:16 AM
I received a message from "sexybling" saying that his name was not Brandon but has a friend whose name is. Funny enough, user "bbrannon" also messaged me saying that he's selling the same car. The two users share the same IP.

The reason for my post is that I believe this car was involved in a serious rear accident that the original poster knows about. I had checked out the vehicle and asked about this damage, to which he denied. The problem is that the paint job is extremely shitty and you can tell that who ever sprayed it did a poor job.

For anyone interested, keep an eye on the rear quarter panels. Look at the masking job around the windows and the orange peel and you'll see what I mean. Look at the bumper around the Acura symbol for more evidence of paint work.

The car I checked out had 89k, was blue, type-s, and the seller's name was Brandon. "Sexybling" says that his friend's name is brandon and has the 'same car'. Carproof and carfax do NOT show this accident, although the seller admitted that it was hit when he was pressed about the quarter panel work.

BrknFngrs
03-25-2008, 09:23 AM
^^ This is why I love beyond :rofl:

03-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Beyond: CSI "Scammers Beware"

accord823
03-25-2008, 09:35 AM
talking about this
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/180537/fs-2002-arctic-pearl-blue-rsx-type-s/
?

Weapon_R
03-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Possibly. Again, the two users share the SAME IP address. It sounds like the car was never originally sold in the first place, and the second account made to sell it again. Not 100% sure, just a headsup.

sexybling
03-25-2008, 12:02 PM
-i work with brandon (who has sold both his ABP rsx's)

-we share an ip because to access beyond.ca at work we need to use a pc setup on an external internet connection (which guess what....only has 1 ip address) otherwise it's blocked.

-car has never been in an accident.

-i have uploaded a pic of the car which shows it clean from summer with rims (no the rims are not for sale) and the way it looked this morning at the parkade downtown.

-if you have any other questions please contact me DIRECTLY before wrecking my post with garbage

JVR1
03-25-2008, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Possibly. Again, the two users share the SAME IP address. It sounds like the car was never originally sold in the first place, and the second account made to sell it again. Not 100% sure, just a headsup.

:werd:

so with all the drama is the car price going down? may be interested after a beyond CSI inspection is completed.

Weapon_R
03-25-2008, 11:03 PM
With the pics posted, it's almost a certainty that this car was in a bad accident. The one I saw also had 05 wheels. Why don't you post the vin (or do only serious buyers get that, like you said on the phone)?

2.2vtec
03-25-2008, 11:10 PM
My friend also looked at this car and said it was from Manitoba and bought at T&T honda so whomever gets this car checked out please do a good search via the vin and make sure where this car is really from.

Best way to clear up the issue is just post the VIN number and let people do there search unless your hiding something.

If your worried about privacy anyone can just look through the windshield and copy down a vin number so no excuses there.

2.2vtec
03-25-2008, 11:26 PM
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-2002-ACURA-RSX-TYPE-S-W0QQAdIdZ43008496

avishal26
03-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Lol... this justs keeps getting more and more interesting.

To the OP, since this vehicle is reaching the 100k mark, have any of the maintenance items been addressed? such as timing belt or water pump? When was the last times the brakes were checked?

Thanks.

sexybling
03-26-2008, 07:38 AM
With the pics posted, it's almost a certainty that this car was in a bad accident. The one I saw also had 05 wheels. Why don't you post the vin (or do only serious buyers get that, like you said on the phone)?

what suggests to you that the car was in an accident from the pics i posted???

VIN# JH4DC54813C801835

sexybling
03-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by avishal26
Lol... this justs keeps getting more and more interesting.

To the OP, since this vehicle is reaching the 100k mark, have any of the maintenance items been addressed? such as timing belt or water pump? When was the last times the brakes were checked?

Thanks.

Timing belt no..Water Pump (usually you don't replace this at a km interval). maybe when you car starts to over heat or have no heat blowing through your vents at an idle.

Brakes front and back have been done within the last 60 days.

Deetz
03-26-2008, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by avishal26

To the OP, since this vehicle is reaching the 100k mark, have any of the maintenance items been addressed? such as timing belt or water pump?

The rsx doesn't have a timing belt. It uses a chain which is good to like 300,000kms.
The original plugs are good to 160,000 before the 1st change. There is no distributor, so no need for cap and rotor either. The rsx doesn't need a lot of parts like the older cars. Only regular fluid changes, and systems checks like brakes/suspension from time to time.

Biga Ramrod
03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
How long have you owned this car for?

sexybling
03-26-2008, 11:06 AM
1 1/2 years

Kloubek
03-26-2008, 11:15 AM
It's annoying how people on this site start claiming things they really know nothing about. Unless you're matching up VIN #s to a vehicle you know has been in an accident, there is a very good chance the blue RSX you're looking at is a different one. (There are certainly a few of them around!)

Even IF it has been in an accident, this is a good deal - especially if it has been fully repaired.

Bump for what is STILL a good deal, regardless.

teggypimp95
03-26-2008, 11:33 AM

Yeah i saw this car also. was from the brandon guy and it had 05 type s wheels.

analbumcover
03-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
It's annoying how people on this site start claiming things they really know nothing about. Unless you're matching up VIN #s to a vehicle you know has been in an accident, there is a very good chance the blue RSX you're looking at is a different one. (There are certainly a few of them around!)

Even IF it has been in an accident, this is a good deal - especially if it has been fully repaired.

Bump for what is STILL a good deal, regardless.

dude stfu - first off, if it wasnt in an accident it is a realistic price at best, not smoking, but will sell. If this was such a good price it wouldnt have been listed on here for as long as it has been.
If this was in an accident, it is worth less than $10,000, no matter how much work was done to reconstruct the frame/body/paint ETC, it has still been in an accident and therefore junk

sexybling
03-26-2008, 02:04 PM
everyone keeps talking about 05 rims on my car and brandon's car being a coincidence. but if you knew anything about the rsx owners in alberta i can think off the top of my head of over 8 people in calgary alone that have 05 or 06 type-s rims on their 02-04 rsx. considering they sell them for dirt cheap on clubrsx.com.

03-26-2008, 02:22 PM
why not just delete this thread and sell it to some chump on kajiji? then you wont get flamed.

maybe you can work out a payment plan for the young philipeno (sp?) family that just moved here and are looking for a good reliable commuter vehicle.

(anyone who has posted on kajiji should know what im talking about, see: Scammer)

sexybling
03-26-2008, 02:26 PM
what a great idea.. maybe i could take lesson's on how to insert an image on a forum too.

sexybling
03-26-2008, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover

dude stfu - first off, if it wasnt in an accident it is a realistic price at best, not smoking, but will sell. If this was such a good price it wouldnt have been listed on here for as long as it has been.
If this was in an accident, it is worth less than $10,000, no matter how much work was done to reconstruct the frame/body/paint ETC, it has still been in an accident and therefore junk

and again "people on this site start claiming things they really know nothing about"

03-26-2008, 02:34 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/projectmidnight/crasehdrsx.jpg

Nothing some bondo and arctic blue pearl paint cant fix.

sexybling
03-26-2008, 03:30 PM
like i have been saying this whole time.. RUN THE VIN# number if you are interested or take a look at my carfax/carproof report from last week

analbumcover
03-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by sexybling

and again "people on this site start claiming things they really know nothing about"

what exactly did i claim there junior?

sexybling
03-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover

all of the above

sexybling
03-26-2008, 05:03 PM
thats ok though i have just received a deposit on the car and pick-up arranged for tomorrow after mechanical inspection is done. (which it will).

everyone on beyond likes to trash talk without seeing the facts in person. same thing happened with my buddy brandon until he sold 1 of his rsx's. then people just trashed talked even more becuase they lost out on the car and those who know anything about RSX's gave congrats.

old&slow
03-26-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Deetz

The rsx doesn't have a timing belt. It uses a chain which is good to like 300,000kms.
The original plugs are good to 160,000 before the 1st change. There is no distributor, so no need for cap and rotor either. The rsx doesn't need a lot of parts like the older cars. Only regular fluid changes, and systems checks like brakes/suspension from time to time.

I wasn't aware of that...thats good info!

JVR1
03-26-2008, 05:32 PM
thats ok though i have just received a deposit on the car and pick-up arranged for tomorrow after mechanical inspection is done. (which it will).

:bullshit:

selling the car to another username doesn't count..

:rofl: :rofl:

sexybling
03-27-2008, 07:11 PM
SOLD. mods please close

2.2vtec
03-27-2008, 07:21 PM
SOLD. mods please close

fuck you fag

03-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by 2.2vtec

fuck you fag