PDA

View Full Version : Enter the Matrix on PS2

max_boost
08-07-2003, 09:09 PM
Any players on here?
Anyway, the game keeps on crashing (screen goes black) after defeating the agent in the helicopter (early stages of the game). At first I thought it was the CD that is scratched etc., but it isn't. Apparently if you use any hacking/cheat codes in the game, will always result in a system crash.

Can anyone verify this? If this is the case, I will cease my game play. I don't have time unlike the good old days to spend too much time on a video game. I need unlimited health, ammo, etc. haha :rofl:

Dope Dealer
08-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Hahaha, that game sucks big time. Bring it back and say it's defected. Get a better game :)

Not sure why they would make the system crash if you are using cheat codes. Is your PS2 modded at all?

Wildcat
08-07-2003, 09:52 PM
i cheated, beat the helicopter in about 3 seconds... no crash :dunno:

BTW: that game sucks shit on PS2, i just rented it and still have it, i heard its better on the xbox version

Kamen
08-07-2003, 10:29 PM
I would think that games like that are better suited on a computer?

Stratus_Power
08-07-2003, 10:33 PM
played it at switchbox for like 15 mins. it gets boring reallll quick

Hakkola
08-07-2003, 11:01 PM
I thought it was fun, you really have to know how to do all the moves.

max_boost
08-07-2003, 11:08 PM
I know
WTF is the point of cheats if it makes your system crash!!?!?!? haha
I love unlimited ammo and health, motherfackers! I am gonna kill you all!! mwhhaha :rofl:

Zephyr
08-07-2003, 11:51 PM
dont buy the comp version, techTV used it on the fastest computer avaliable today, and it still lags. PS2 version has a ton of bugs with it, so does xbox...basically, its not a game to buy, its a game u rent to find out more of the story behind the matrix....but dont keep ur hopes up about it being "the greatest game ever" its far from that...

topher91
08-08-2003, 10:22 AM
It werx fine on gamecube.......yea and its only alot of fun if you can do all the moves and with some cheats like unlimited "Focus"...........bullit time rox!!!:) That's what mad Max Payne so fun too!!:D

I bought the game of a buddy for 20bux so I got my $20 worth!!

omar_allibhai
08-08-2003, 11:19 AM
I thought this game was one of the best games i had ever played. Its really long but very addicting. I rented it over the weekend with one of my buddies and we beat both sides w/o cheats. We played all day and all night (I even gave up a golf booking to play). But seriously amazing game, and the graphics are incredible.

Its wierd that all of you guys are mentioning bugs when i had no problems playing it:nut:

Hakkola
08-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Yeah, unlimited focus was what made it sweet, I made it to like 15 mins after the sewers after the airport and plane chase thing, I think, how far is that?

omar_allibhai
08-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Yeah, unlimited focus was what made it sweet, I made it to like 15 mins after the sewers after the airport and plane chase thing, I think, how far is that?
Thats bout 2/3s of the way
after that you get to fight some aliens and than like a billion smiths. and a whole lot more

The smith part took me the longest