PDA

View Full Version : wings meet next wednesday

LUDELVR
08-07-2003, 10:51 PM
Thinking of planning a wings meet at a place by my house at the sunset and vine in the N.E. It's some good times, it's got 2.85 beer and hi balls all night plus it's kareoke night!!! hahaha, good times and there are lots of hotties that go for all you single guys!!

max_boost
08-07-2003, 10:58 PM
Oh man I remember that placE! haha

I be up for it unless I have to work

missblondie
08-07-2003, 11:44 PM
mmmmm... wings!

Dope Dealer
08-08-2003, 12:05 AM
Is that the place in Monterey Park? I used to live right across from that place. Suprised that place is still open....

Man, that place has changed! Hahaha....

B18C
08-08-2003, 01:10 AM
Sound good. Haven't been to a wings meet for a looooong time.

LUDELVR
08-08-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by acuraxx
mmmmm... wings!

Now you're definately invited!! ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
08-08-2003, 11:08 AM
These are always a great idea, cards, wings and beverages ..good times, plus its a neutral and non threatening way for Leo to meet and socialize with the female members:rofl:

LUDELVR
08-08-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
These are always a great idea, cards, wings and beverages ..good times, plus its a neutral and non threatening way for Leo to meet and socialize with the female members:rofl:

hahaha, what are you tlaking about....Lynsi is coming too...but then again, I only talk to girls to be friendly...:confused: :confused: :rofl:

CRXguy
08-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Leo man... you gotta sing that song again!!! :rofl:

Count me in. :thumbsup:

TomTom
08-09-2003, 08:35 PM
ya im in it there will be a few, or we could just pick the girls up and forget the cars.

lammer
08-10-2003, 01:48 AM
i could be up for this.

Toms-Celica
08-10-2003, 05:48 PM
In the north? will my white ass be shot at? :dunno:

LUDELVR
08-11-2003, 12:08 AM
alright boyz and girls, the reservations have been made and it's on for this wednesday, aug. 13th at 7:30. The place is sunset vine and pub just off of 16th ave n.e.. It's also kareoke night and there are tons of people who show up on wednesdays so get there early or you'll be standing! haha, but then again, there are usually a lot of good looking girls that show up so maybe it won't be that bad standing!! :dunno: ;) anyway, let me get a show of hands who's gonna be in.

Importz
08-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
In the north? will my white ass be shot at? :dunno:
its a white hillbilly pub.......HURTIN place!!!

Boost Infested
08-11-2003, 12:20 AM
wings! :poosie:

LUDELVR
08-11-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Boost Infested
wings! :poosie:

You should be there man...don't all asians kareoke??:confused: :rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
08-11-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by importz

its a white hillbilly pub.......HURTIN place!!!

You have no idea what you're talking about man!!! It has quite the eclectic gathereing of clientele!! haha, one time I was in there and there were biker dudes, some hicks, a group of asians, some jocks and a huge group of girls. Every time I've been there, it has never been dominated by one group of individuals, but nonetheless, it's a good time and fun is definately what you make it!! hahaha:thumbsup: :thumbsup: And I garauntee that it will be a blast!! I'm gonna attack that kareoke machine as many times as I can in my drunken state!! From Paul Anka, to AC/DC all the way to the fucking back street boys!! hahahaha:rofl:

Boost Infested
08-11-2003, 01:19 AM
but.... they dont have asian songz..............:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ah.. Keith Urban will do. :poosie:

Toms-Celica
08-11-2003, 08:31 AM
Kick ass Leo...I'll call you before I head out

LUDELVR
08-12-2003, 11:53 AM
so am I to understand that only like 4 or 5 people are gonna come tomorrow? :dunno: :dunno:

Hakkola
08-12-2003, 12:36 PM
I'll come if there's more people coming, I'll try to bring some friends.

Toms-Celica
08-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Maybe it would be best to meet up at the 403 spot and just go to a bar or something? :dunno: Either way Im in

Boost Infested
08-12-2003, 06:18 PM
if you really need people to come, then i might just show up. :D

Originally posted by LUDELVR
so am I to understand that only like 4 or 5 people are gonna come tomorrow? :dunno: :dunno:

gkAeris
08-13-2003, 12:31 AM
i think everyone should meet up at 403 and then head down to eat wings...that way eveyone is invited!!! so we'll see u at 403

LUDELVR
08-13-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by gkAeris
i think everyone should meet up at 403 and then head down to eat wings...that way eveyone is invited!!! so we'll see u at 403

Well, I have to be there at 7:30 to get a spot cuz that place fucked up and they don't do reservations!! haha, so yah, by all means, you guys meet up and head down whenever, I think kev knows where it is. It's all the way down 16th av ne and then left at 68th street and then your first right into the little strip mal. place. Again, it's called the sunset and vine pub. Just go right in and you should see me doing some kareoke!! hahaha, oh yah, I'll prolly already be drunk by the time you guys get there anyway!!:rofl: There will be a few of us prolly in the corner section of the pub. Hope you guys make it out!:thumbsup:

5.9 R/T
08-13-2003, 12:03 PM
I dunno if i'm gonna make it out I already had plans but if she wants to hang out in a dingy pub with bad singing and slightly questionable car enthusiests I'll be there haha.

Are you happy now biatch? haha. If you promise to yell out White is Right while singing "I'm turning Japanese" I'm there for sure hahaha! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Davan
08-13-2003, 12:43 PM
I'll be there to laugh at you Leo. Er. I mean, to cheer you on. 7:30. I think I can find it. :D

LUDELVR
08-13-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
If you promise to yell out White is Right

Would you settle for WHITE POWA? or how bout, I'm Down wit WHITEY!!!:thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl:

Fluidic
08-14-2003, 12:04 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That was fun!!! Always great seeing Leo sing a few songs! lol

Peter

That.Guy.S30
08-14-2003, 12:40 AM
hey fuidic i saw you and some beyond members at the catcus club on macloed. nice cars guys

Fluidic
08-14-2003, 12:44 AM
:D

GTS Jeff
08-14-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by surfertech
hey fuidic i saw you and some beyond members at the catcus club on macloed. nice cars guys well why the fcj didnt u say hi??

max_boost
08-14-2003, 02:14 AM
Good times!
So much fun! I had to come late because of work. Somethings never change, LUDELVR always has the most fun :D

Toms-Celica
08-14-2003, 08:28 AM
Sorry about that guy's. Your all to speedy and nobody moved out of the way in the fastlane to let me get caught up. I thought I saw the GrandAm turn off so I followed it and it turned out to be a Neon! (Sorry to the owner of the GrandAm). I then ended up in ForestLawn...I was strapped for time as it was but I could not afford to piss around any longer, work at 6:40 in the morning. Thanks to Peter, Jackie and Leo for trying to help me get found again. I'll come out again next week for sure.(Bring Radio's)

:(

That.Guy.S30
08-14-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
well why the fcj didnt u say hi??

haha becuase i was leaving when i saw your cars. plus i dont even know what the hell you guys look like. what am i supposed to do say "hey beyond crew are you in here?" and look like a total ass.

max_boost
08-15-2003, 02:04 AM
Sorry about that guy's. Your all to speedy and nobody moved out of the way in the fastlane to let me get caught up. I thought I saw the GrandAm turn off so I followed it and it turned out to be a Neon! (Sorry to the owner of the GrandAm). I then ended up in ForestLawn...I was strapped for time as it was but I could not afford to piss around any longer, work at 6:40 in the morning. Thanks to Peter, Jackie and Leo for trying to help me get found again. I'll come out again next week for sure.(Bring Radio's)

:( LOL
Did you get lost? Its pretty easy to find.....:dunno:

Fluidic
08-15-2003, 02:09 AM

:(

You kept telling us your car was fast... it's super-charged... come on man... we weren't speeding... especially since we were following Jackie! ;)

Peter

Toms-Celica
08-15-2003, 08:24 AM
It is 'fast'
No chance to bring the massive beast up to speed with slugs in the fastlane! :banghead:

Toms-Celica
08-15-2003, 08:24 AM
Oh and yes I did get lost, hahaha