PDA

View Full Version : LF - Part time Job

Focus
03-22-2008, 09:57 PM
I am looking for part time work to make some extra cash.

SkittleFreak
03-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Then go apply places?

topazdude
03-22-2008, 10:40 PM
i think mcdonalds is hiring..

4lti7ude
03-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by topazdude
i think Macdonald's is hiring..
I think there ALWAYS hiring ahhahahah.
And your pretty much guaranteed to be hired from them.

AllGoNoShow
03-23-2008, 12:15 PM
DQ by Stadium is hiring, they may be a little flexible on wages as well.

Maddog55
03-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Focus
I am looking for part time work to make some extra cash.

Want some help getting dressed and feeding yourself too? :rolleyes:

Good god...walk 50 feet down any business street. take your pick. look in the paper, make a phone call.

toyboy88
03-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Chiicken on the way... $15/hour.

Focus
03-23-2008, 08:22 PM
wow i am always amazed at the a$$ holes on this board. I was just putting a feeler out there to see if anyone needed help that owned their own company or was a manager (ie tuner works....car dealership.)

i guess i will go and apply at Mc D's :rolleyes:

Antonito
03-23-2008, 11:13 PM
wow i am always amazed at the a$$ holes on this board. I was just putting a feeler out there to see if anyone needed help that owned their own company or was a manager (ie tuner works....car dealership.)

I'm always amazed that anyone that's been on Beyond for longer than a few hours is amazed that people here are assholes :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe if you had made the extra effort to write more than 1 sentence (that hasn't already been asked every month for who knows how long) people would give a fuck

Maddog55
03-23-2008, 11:20 PM

Well, C'mon, Focus..holy shit dude. I don't mean to be an asshole...but if you start a thread with a generic statement like "I'm looking for partime work..." You dont say where, when, what type, what wage...absolutely NOTHING for any of us to go on. If you had included those words you just put in now, that would've been an intelligent request.
It's like starting a thread with "Im hungry....what restaurant should I go to?"

Don't want a smart ass response....don't ask such a stupid question.

topazdude
03-23-2008, 11:28 PM
ya i heard min wage is going up to 8.40!
you gona be baller working at mickyD:thumbsup:

89s1
03-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by topazdude
ya i heard min wage is going up to 8.40!
you gona be baller working at mickyD:thumbsup:

You must live under a rock or in a wonderful world of total obliviousness to reality if you honestly think mcd's pays $8.40 an hour. :rolleyes:

Oh, and to the O.P. unless you can give us an idea of what (if any) skills you posess, i'd suggest you open a newspaper...

pf0sh0
03-24-2008, 12:30 AM
3rd ave.

jk, it has already been said, DETAILS will result in better responses, if not, asshole responses like mcdicks, dq, 3rd ave and shit like that will be non-stop.

topazdude
03-24-2008, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by 89s1

You must live under a rock or in a wonderful world of total obliviousness to reality if you honestly think mcd's pays $8.40 an hour. :rolleyes:

Oh, and to the O.P. unless you can give us an idea of what (if any) skills you posess, i'd suggest you open a newspaper...

LOL i said min wage is going up to 8.40
didn't say mcdonalds was paying that

rmk
03-24-2008, 12:45 PM
If you have to ask like that, maybe you shouldn't be working.