PDA

View Full Version : Cop crashes over median

Nav13
03-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Im driving east on 16th ave and in the right lane. just before the turn off to south bound 52nd this cop cuts out on the left lane and then comes flying back and i think he misjudged the road cause he drove right over the median at over 100Km/hr. Anyways he tried to keep goin but the tires were blown out and prolly did some serious suspension damage. We stopped and asked if they were okay but i think the cop was a lil embarrassed for how bad he screw up and just told us to keep goin.

funkedelic
03-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Wat

4lti7ude
03-23-2008, 01:34 AM
I understand what you are trying to say...
but what do you mean by he comes flying back.
Cause in my imagination i get it...but when i read that one part it makes no sense...

Hakkola
03-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Nav13
We stopped and asked if they were okay but i think the cop was a lil embarrassed for how bad he screw up and just told us to keep goin.

Interesting. If you're the only witness to an accident, aren't you supposed to stay? :dunno:

djayz
03-23-2008, 01:39 AM
I think what hes trying to say is that the cop switched from the right lane to the left lane then tried to take the exit for 52nd avenue which is in the far right lane and ran out of road and smacked the median.

I saw the aftermath of something similar on memorial a couple weeks ago right where the exit is for st.georges drive.

dj_rice
03-23-2008, 01:41 AM
http://www.srt-4mation.com/images/smilies/worthless%20thread%20without%20pics.gif

JordanAndrew
03-23-2008, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice
http://www.srt-4mation.com/images/smilies/worthless%20thread%20without%20pics.gif

X2

TomcoPDR
03-23-2008, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Interesting. If you're the only witness to an accident, aren't you supposed to stay? :dunno:

:rofl: he'll just write his own damage sticker and send it back to the city garage.

DADDY-O
03-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Who's gonna give him the ticket for careless driving though???

Nav13
03-23-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by djayz
I think what hes trying to say is that the cop switched from the right lane to the left lane then tried to take the exit for 52nd avenue which is in the far right lane and ran out of road and smacked the median.

I saw the aftermath of something similar on memorial a couple weeks ago right where the exit is for st.georges drive.

thats exactly right. and there were a couple cars that saw it. i was wondering what hes goin to say to the station about fucking up a car for no reason. and he totalled miss judged the road. i think he was expecting the median to start a lil later. but instead ran right over it.. it was funny cause he tried to keep goin and then later i saw him pull over on the side. But yea whose goin to give him the careless driving ticket.

Cy2k1
03-23-2008, 02:06 PM
haha thats pretty funny. I'd laugh if he started to whip out the laser gun to laser ppl while waiting for tow truck :p Just so he can make the money to pay off the damages. Did he seem like a rookie cop? haha "license and registration...chicken fuckers!"

Nav13
03-23-2008, 03:50 PM
my buddies and i laughed soo hard. i found it soo funny that this cop is driving wrecklesly and smashes his police cruiser.

Daan
03-23-2008, 03:55 PM
they killed an old man last month

what's a car ...