PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Roy goes ape shit in QMJHL

Team_Mclaren
03-23-2008, 03:07 AM
surprised no one posted this one up yet. Patrick Roy's son Jonathan skated across the ice to beat up (not really a fight) the opposing goalie. Then fights another player, more hardcore than Gay Emmey.

another fucking tool, great. has this fucking idiot been drafted?

nVIG7RMif6s

Benny
03-23-2008, 03:16 AM
Yeah he's a real dick. I wonder what set him off like that.

Mibz
03-23-2008, 03:17 AM
Saw this earlier but the TV was muted. What's the story beyond "He was angry"?

4lti7ude
03-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Did he beat the other guy up too?
Cause dam he worked that other goalie...

Team_Mclaren
03-23-2008, 03:22 AM
according to the game sheet, the goalie he beat up never returned to the game. That's fucking retarded, the guy's just standing there and all the sudden he skated over, pull down his helmet and went nuts. Fucking suspend this tool for life.

http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_en/index.php?page=342374&id_partie=14604

Mibz
03-23-2008, 03:24 AM
Penalties: QUE - Samuel Groulx (00:45), CHI - Antoine Roussel (00:45), QUE - Pierre Bergeron (03:19), CHI - Christopher Guay (04:47), CHI - Christopher Guay (04:47), QUE - Pierre Bergeron (08:24), QUE - Mikael Tam (16:29), QUE - Christophe Poirier (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Christophe Poirier (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Jonathan Roy (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Louis-Philippe Lacroix (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Marc-Olivier Vallerand (19:32), QUE - Marc-Olivier Vallerand (19:32)(misc.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Maxime Lacroix (19:32)(g.misc.), QUE - Mikael Tam (19:32), QUE - Mikael Tam (19:32)(maj.), QUE - Mikael Tam (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Antoine Roussel (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Christopher Guay (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Christopher Guay (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Joël Champagne (19:32), CHI - Joël Champagne (19:32)(misc.), CHI - Olivier Painchaud (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(maj.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(g.misc.), CHI - Sébastien Rioux (19:32)(g.misc.)Holy shit.

asuth077
03-23-2008, 03:38 AM
Holy, what a moron. I could see if the other goalie wanted to fight at all. Then to go around celebrating like that.

And same for the kid at the start just pounding the kid laying along the boards. At some point you have stop throwing.

max_boost
03-23-2008, 04:10 AM
Apparently his daddy Patrick told him to do it (sportsnet). BTW, what the fuck were the refs doing?!?!

Maddog55
03-23-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by asuth077
Holy, what a moron. I could see if the other goalie wanted to fight at all. Then to go around celebrating like that.

And same for the kid at the start just pounding the kid laying along the boards. At some point you have stop throwing.

^^Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if their coach is a dick too. That pussy #21 red throwing punches (none of them landed, all padding shots) fuckin pussy. There's honour among fighters...you dont throw 'em when they're down. Go toe-to-toe and then head off the ice like you've got some class.

And Roy....skating away like you're some hero tough guy with your hands in the air??? gimme a break. What an idiot is right. They should've started showing the video of his Dad getting his ass kicked by Vernon . I was hoping that forward would knock Roy's teeth in when he went with him...too bad he didn't.

Originally posted by max_boost
BTW, what the fuck were the refs doing?!?!

Thats the beauty of line-brawls. Once it starts the refs will sit back and try to keep track of everything. Sometimes you'll see them take out a notepad, yes thats right. On a serious line brawl they have to write up a report to the league, and they'll take notes along the way. If you're a small fighter, you pray you grab another small guy, because the refs won't help you out when you're being pummeled. I was involved in one BENCH brawl...went on for about 20 minutes...cops came in on it too as it spilled out into the stands and dressing rooms.

D'z Nutz
03-23-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Apparently his daddy Patrick told him to do it (sportsnet). BTW, what the fuck were the refs doing?!?!

Yeah, daddy told him to. You could see he was skating off and when he saw daddy tell him to go fight, that's when he turned around and went after the guy. Classless. The other goalie didn't even look like he knew what was going on.

D'z Nutz
03-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Maddog55
They should've started showing the video of his Dad getting his ass kicked by Vernon .

Haha, then he'd try and regain some pride by going in and beating on some kids

BerserkerCatSplat
03-23-2008, 09:39 AM
I honestly hope that ends his career. What a classless tool.

pf0sh0
03-23-2008, 09:55 AM
WTF, that was weak sauce. :barf:

BerserkerCatSplat
03-23-2008, 10:35 AM

They should've started showing the video of his Dad getting his ass kicked by Vernon .

h5D7iHruPFI

Watch to the end, Roy is bleeding like crazy.

Sharpie
03-23-2008, 11:07 AM
Too me it looks like a fight, who knows what started it, who cares. Fighting belongs in hockey and thats really the only reason why I watch it..

2002civic
03-23-2008, 11:11 AM
^^^beating up a goalie that has no interest in fighting is not a fight,

and the final score was 10-1 for the other team so I am sure that is what caused it, maybe Roy left his son too long in like the Habs did to him

Sharpie
03-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by 2002civic
^^^beating up a goalie that has no interest in fighting is not a fight,

and the final score was 10-1 for the other team so I am sure that is what caused it, maybe Roy left his son too long in like the Habs did to him
That goalie could of been running his mouth alll game? I love when people make a big deal over a fight.

Maddog55
03-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie
Too me it looks like a fight, who knows what started it, who cares. Fighting belongs in hockey and thats really the only reason why I watch it..

Fighting will always be in hockey and it SHOULD be. I am a big supporter of fighting and fought lots when I played. I think the instigator rule should be taken out, as that would cut down on the cheap shots and liberties taken against skilled players.

But if fighting is the ONLY reason you watch it, then you don't know anything about the game. There are unwritten rules among fighters and if you dont/wont follow them then you are a pussy and a wannabe tough guy.

-You don't sucker a guy..tell him you wanna go and GO
-get rid of your stick immediately and get it out of the way.
-if you've got a cage or shield...take it off
-you stop when a guy is seriously hurt (out cold, eye out of socket, compound finger fracture...or on the ice and can't defend anymore)
-you don't take on a guy 50 lbs lighter than you unless he starts it
-and NO showboating....try to act like you've been there before

Roy displayed none of those. Just like his hair-lipped pussy Dad.

CMW403
03-23-2008, 12:00 PM
you guys dont have to get your panties all in a knot just because of a goalie fight... fighting is a part of hockey. none of you were on the ice in that game so you dont know the story. that goalie could have been running his mouth all game, or maybe j. roy and him have had recent history. and no matter what the announcers say, they weren't on the ice either. none of you know the truth, therefore have no right to judge him or any other player

Maddog55
03-23-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by CMW403
you guys dont have to get your panties all in a knot just because of a goalie fight... fighting is a part of hockey. none of you were on the ice in that game so you dont know the story. that goalie could have been running his mouth all game, or maybe j. roy and him have had recent history. and no matter what the announcers say, they weren't on the ice either. none of you know the truth, therefore have no right to judge him or any other player

You've obviously never played the game. no one has their panties in a bunch over a goalie fight. I love goalie fights. We're talking about a pussy who thinks he's tough because he won a non-contested fight.
Or do you think that after you've pummeled a turtle, its classy to throw your arms up and finger the crowd like you're on WWE? doesn't matter what happend before...Roy has no class.

Examples of Class in hockey fighting:

rnqpKurSBY8

SZU0dRTTs14

C8Oac0oo0aU

Sharpie
03-23-2008, 12:07 PM
What are you talking about, everyone on beyond was playing in that game and they all know what happened. Roy is a plug and he just started shit for no reason..:rolleyes: /sarcasm

Team_Mclaren
03-23-2008, 02:26 PM

What are you talking about, everyone on beyond was playing in that game and they all know what happened. Roy is a plug and he just started shit for no reason..:rolleyes: /sarcasm

There's a different between a fight and just plainly beating up some guy who's standing there. This is not the ghetto where you want to beat everyone else to death. By doing so and then throws the bird to crowd, you can see that he's a classless idiot.

You dont need to be in the game to spot an idiot. Just like I know that you are a tool by the shits you post. same idea!?:dunno:

jay42w8
03-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Class? You guys are talking about class?

French. 'nuff said.

finboy
03-23-2008, 03:32 PM
twat

rmk
03-23-2008, 03:38 PM
i would imagine that they feel like shit about this whole thing now. it was a dumbass move in the heat of the moment. hopefully old man roy didn't cost the kid a career in pro hockey.

CMW403
03-23-2008, 04:08 PM

You've obviously never played the game. no one has their panties in a bunch over a goalie fight. I love goalie fights. We're talking about a pussy who thinks he's tough because he won a non-contested fight.
Or do you think that after you've pummeled a turtle, its classy to throw your arms up and finger the crowd like you're on WWE? doesn't matter what happend before...Roy has no class.

Examples of Class in hockey fighting:

rnqpKurSBY8

SZU0dRTTs14

C8Oac0oo0aU

non-contested? did u watch the video? before roy even goes over there the ref is trying to drag him back to his side by his jersey. your saying the other goalie HAD NO IDEA why roy was skating over to his net? lmao did you think he was going over to give him a kiss on the cheek? that guy had plenty of time to get himself prepared and he knew exactly what was coming.

and as for "pummeling a turtle" i don't even know what the fuck that means. if your implying that the other goalie is weaker than roy, thats too bad lol. you shouldn't piss people off that could kick your ass.

and if your implying that the guy in the beginning of the video thats on his back getting worked is a turtle, incase you haven't noticed thats not j.roy thats punching him

i admit theres no class in fingering the crowd but thats obviously out of sheer adrenaline. he probably feels bad about that and im sure has apologized by now

Maddog55
03-23-2008, 04:25 PM

non-contested? did u watch the video? before roy even goes over there the ref is trying to drag him back to his side by his jersey. your saying the other goalie HAD NO IDEA why roy was skating over to his net? lmao did you think he was going over to give him a kiss on the cheek? that guy had plenty of time to get himself prepared and he knew exactly what was coming.
That goalie obviously has more brains that Roy....lets see...the games over...they've beaten them and its playoffs....SO..."do I get kicked out of the next game or two and fight a useless fight...or do I just let Roy make an ass of himself and get a suspension" trust me..that goalie is laughing his ass off at Roy. And he'll probably play the next playoff game...unlike Roy.

And do you even know what the expression "non-contested" means? Obviously not, fucktard...I'm not even going to try to explain it to you, as you won't grasp it

and as for "pummeling a turtle" i don't even know what the fuck that means. if your implying that the other goalie is weaker than roy, thats too bad lol. you shouldn't piss people off that could kick your ass.
Another example of you not knowing what you're talking about. I'll try to explain THIS one as its a little easier to understand. In hockey..."turtle" is when a guy cowers and covers up and doesn't want to fight. No fighter will continue to throw punches unless he's the biggest pussy out there (ie: see Roy)

and if your implying that the guy in the beginning of the video thats on his back getting worked is a turtle, incase you haven't noticed thats not j.roy thats punching him
I know that wasn't Roy, you idiot...I didn't say it was.

i admit theres no class in fingering the crowd but thats obviously out of sheer adrenaline. he probably feels bad about that and im sure has apologized by now

ROY....FEEL BAD??? Bwahahahaha. NO tough guy that has ANY amount of class showboats like this. Just watch the ensuing comments from all the pros about this incident and you'll soon get a grasp of how classless this whole thing was.

Holy fuck. Hey CMW....you should try watching this new sport...its called hockey. When you get a basic knowledge then maybe you can ask a few intelligent questions and we can teach you how to enjoy and understand the game. Until then...go back to WWE and your pork rinds....
oh and btw...try to learn how to "quote" and use "snips" okay...quoting unnecessary video clips is a waste...just shows your ignorance.

slick2404
03-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Maddog55: 1
CMW403: 0

*KNOCKOUT*

sh0ko
03-23-2008, 05:29 PM
cmw403... since when did the other goalie piss roy off?! cuz he was able to stop all but one goal where as roy let in 10?....i feel sorry for the next guy u play in whatever sport... cuz u obviously seem like the typa guy that will get pissed off cuz the other guy beat u....

CMW403
03-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Another example of you not knowing what you're talking about. I'll try to explain THIS one as its a little easier to understand. In hockey..."turtle" is when a guy cowers and covers up and doesn't want to fight. No fighter will continue to throw punches unless he's the biggest pussy out there (ie: see Roy)

ok, i admit i don't study hockey vocabulary on my spare time, i have school to go to.

ROY....FEEL BAD??? Bwahahahaha. NO tough guy that has ANY amount of class showboats like this. Just watch the ensuing comments from all the pros about this incident and you'll soon get a grasp of how classless this whole thing was.

i assume you know him personally?

Holy fuck. Hey CMW....you should try watching this new sport...its called hockey. When you get a basic knowledge then maybe you can ask a few intelligent questions and we can teach you how to enjoy and understand the game. Until then...go back to WWE and your pork rinds....

a comment like that is pretty childish for simply disagreeing with you don't you think?

oh and btw...try to learn how to "quote" and use "snips" okay...quoting unnecessary video clips is a waste...just shows your ignorance.

now your just acting like you have post menstrual problems

kevie88
03-23-2008, 10:58 PM
hockey sucks..

There. I said it.

Maddog55
03-23-2008, 11:36 PM
Here's an example of a tough guy beating the crap out of another tough guy...and doing it with class and style:

QMz7-_AoAPs

You don't see him continue to pummel the guy after he's laid him out cold...in fact he grabs his jersey so Downey wont crack his skull on the ice. Then pats him on the ass for a well deserved "good fight, bro" Then calmly skates away without throwing his arms in the air.....THATS how you fight in hockey. I had a fight with a guy and we both wound up requiring stitches...and after the game we sat at the same table having beers together.

D'z Nutz
03-23-2008, 11:59 PM
Another honourable hockey scrummage

kCQRT14azI4

CMW403
03-24-2008, 12:02 AM
You don't see him continue to pummel the guy after he's laid him out cold...in fact he grabs his jersey so Downey wont crack his skull on the ice. Then pats him on the ass for a well deserved "good fight, bro" Then calmly skates away without throwing his arms in the air.....THATS how you fight in hockey. I had a fight with a guy and we both wound up requiring stitches...and after the game we sat at the same table having beers together.

wow, aren't you just the cats pajama's

next time this issue comes up now we all know to use you as an example since you have experienced the situation and are so unbelievably knowledgeable on the subject and have an unlimited inventory of examples from youtube. kudos to you, maddog

Maddog55
03-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Ya know, CMW...I was just gonna leave your rant/reply to me at that. I said my piece you said yours. pat each other on the ass and go have a beer.... But now since you've continued to whine and bitch like a little girl and throw out facetious jabs at me....?? okay.....

Stop arguing and talking about stuff that you know absolutely nothing about. You make a stupid statement about something and when someone calls you on it you continue...AND continue. I don't sit here and stir up shit about a topic I know nothing about.
You, however, want to keep bringing your ignorance to the fore and try to throw out an insult to a post that has nothing to do with you (my last one). Take it like a man, harden the fuck up.
K...your turn! :)

Maddog55
03-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Another honourable hockey scrummage

HAhahahaha...I love that one, D'z....good call!!!

"wanna go...okay...square up...Good luck" rofl...I love those ones. Those are the things the average fan doesn't get to see/hear. They should "mic" the players more often. Refs too. Those guys talk constantly out there to the players.

jay42w8
03-24-2008, 12:36 AM
I wonder why noone has said anything about the other goalie not even fighting back one bit? What's up with that?

max_boost
03-24-2008, 12:43 AM
Laraque is the best. "Good luck man" haha :rofl: They do it because it sparks the team and it's their role. I'm sure in the heat of the moment you feel you want to kill the guy but how the fuck can you throw punches at someone who isn't even fighting back and gloat about it?!

Maddog55
03-24-2008, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by jay42w8
I wonder why noone has said anything about the other goalie not even fighting back one bit? What's up with that?

a few reasons:

1. he's their starter goalie and they're in playoffs. The game is already won. To risk a possible multi-game suspension over a meaningless fight with a 3rd string goalie is pointless

2. He's not a fighter. only dropped the gloves once before. True tough guys dont go after non-fighters.

3. He knows what Roy's gonna do...and doing what he did he gets no penalties, no suspensions...a few soft punches and a fat lip??? pffft....he gets more than that in warm-up shots. He's laughing all the way to the dressing room at Roy. Roy just made an ass of himself...

Sharpie
03-24-2008, 01:40 AM

a few reasons:

1. he's their starter goalie and they're in playoffs. The game is already won. To risk a possible multi-game suspension over a meaningless fight with a 3rd string goalie is pointless

2. He's not a fighter. only dropped the gloves once before. True tough guys dont go after non-fighters.

3. He knows what Roy's gonna do...and doing what he did he gets no penalties, no suspensions...a few soft punches and a fat lip??? pffft....he gets more than that in warm-up shots. He's laughing all the way to the dressing room at Roy. Roy just made an ass of himself...
Fuck I was right, you were at the game:rolleyes:

Team_Mclaren
03-24-2008, 01:42 AM

Fuck I was right, you were at the game:rolleyes:

i mean... there could only be so many possibilities... doesnt take an idiot to figure them out, unless of course, you dont drive a bmw

Sharpie
03-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

i mean... there could only be so many possibilities... doesnt take an idiot to figure them out, unless of course, you dont drive a bmw
Fuck I am clueless then. All I saw was a couple fights and a goalie trying to leave with a bang...

Team_Mclaren
03-24-2008, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
LMAO @ "Classy fights"

Most hockey players are redneck idiots with no class to begin with, how does THAT bunch of shitty fighting vids make them classy? Cause they fight with no anger or passion or desire to defend/hurt? Cause they walk away smiling like douches when they are done, as if nothing happened? Then why even bother to fight?

Cause they have tiny dicks, that's why. Might as well just go shower with each other and take turns dropping the soap.

There. I SAID IT.

At least they dont "act" on it... or get someone else to do their dirty work.....

snowboard
03-24-2008, 02:56 AM
LMAO @ "Classy fights"

Most hockey players are redneck idiots with no class to begin with, how does THAT bunch of shitty fighting vids make them classy? Cause they fight with no anger or passion or desire to defend/hurt? Cause they walk away smiling like douches when they are done, as if nothing happened? Then why even bother to fight?

Cause they have tiny dicks, that's why. Might as well just go shower with each other and take turns dropping the soap.

There. I SAID IT.

PS Roy Jr is a fag that will get a blocker to the throat or a stick across the back the next time he tries that. Guaranteed. I hope it's soon.

your an actor arent you?

kertejud2
03-24-2008, 10:05 AM
LMAO @ "Classy fights"

There. I SAID IT.

PS Roy Jr is a fag that will get a blocker to the throat or a stick across the back the next time he tries that. Guaranteed. I hope it's soon.

You got beat up by a lot of hockey players didn't you?

Dave P
03-24-2008, 12:19 PM
haha you guys are a bunch of wussies. haha

That was awesome. That other goalie was a tool for just taking a beating. he saw Roy coming. do something, skate away, put your hands up, throw your stick. Dont just stand there and take a beating haha.

Hell, my favorite part is him turning around the ref. halarious.

It was a 10 player brawl. If i was a goalie and that was going down, i for sure as shit would be going to the other end. win or lose as a team

Its the Q, dont act so stunned. That league is full of this stuff.

rmk
03-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Dave P

That was awesome. That other goalie was a tool for just taking a beating. he saw Roy coming. do something, skate away, put your hands up, throw your stick. Dont just stand there and take a beating haha.

It was a 10 player brawl. If i was a goalie and that was going down, i for sure as shit would be going to the other end. win or lose as a team

strong post

Dave P
03-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by rmk

strong post

+1
would read again?

rmk
03-24-2008, 12:34 PM

+1
would read again?

absolutely

CMW403
03-25-2008, 01:58 PM

thats exactly how i feel. but maddog and everybody else choose to feel sorry for the dumbass that didn't drop his stick and get ready, when what was going to happen was clear as day. he just chose to stand there like a stunned deer. he had a chance to defend himself, he didn't. that doesn't mean roy is a monster

2002civic
03-25-2008, 02:20 PM
well father and son both got big suspensions today, 5 and 7 games I believe

USED1
03-25-2008, 02:27 PM
LMAO @ "Classy fights"

There. I SAID IT.

Are you for real, I would love for you to have the balls to say that to someone such as Georges Laraque.

Sharpie
03-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by USED1

Are you for real, I would love for you to have the balls to say that to someone such as Georges Laraque. He would pay someone else to do it :rofl:

USED1
03-25-2008, 02:54 PM
He would pay someone else to do it :rofl:

I forgot that's what stunt doubles are for. :rofl:

Maddog55
03-25-2008, 03:13 PM

thats exactly how i feel. but maddog and everybody else choose to feel sorry for the dumbass that didn't drop his stick and get ready, when what was going to happen was clear as day. he just chose to stand there like a stunned deer. he had a chance to defend himself, he didn't. that doesn't mean roy is a monster

LOL...waahhhhhh.....we don't agree with you....wahhhhhhhhhhh

What a fuckin baby. Bunch of "armchair quarterbacks" and NHL video game stars...
I bet NEITHER of you even know to lace up skates, let alone know how to drop the gloves OR what to do it a line brawl..and y'all talk shit about what you would do..or what someone SHOULD'VE done...ROFL....God...the ignorance on this Forum continues to amaze me.

No one feels sorry for Nadeau, especially me (not one of Roy's punches even landed)....and no one thinks Roy is a monster...anyone with any knowledge of hockey thinks Roy is a piece of shit pussy who thinks he's a tough guy because he threw a few haymakers at a guy that turtled and pranced around like he's triple HHH.... 6'3" and 160lbs soaking wet...a monster??!!!!!

Good entertainment though, CMW...thanks for the laughs.

Sharpie
03-25-2008, 03:16 PM

LOL...waahhhhhh.....we don't agree with you....wahhhhhhhhhhh

What a fuckin baby. Bunch of "armchair quarterbacks" and NHL video game stars...
I bet NEITHER of you even know to lace up skates, let alone know how to drop the gloves OR what to do it a line brawl..and y'all talk shit about what you would do..or what someone SHOULD'VE done...ROFL....God...the ignorance on this Forum continues to amaze me.

No one feels sorry for Nadeau, especially me (not one of Roy's punches even landed)....and no one thinks Roy is a monster...anyone with any knowledge of hockey thinks Roy is a piece of shit pussy who thinks he's a tough guy because he threw a few haymakers at a guy that turtled and pranced around like he's triple HHH.... 6'3" and 160lbs soaking wet...a monster??!!!!!

Good entertainment though, CMW...thanks for the laughs.
OMG you know hockey 101.... Wow just quit making yourself look like such an e-thug.. I definetely know how to lace up skates and throw a punch, and I bet I could knock your old ass out, so yeah...

Maddog55
03-25-2008, 04:09 PM

.... Wow just quit making yourself look like such an e-thug.. ............................... and I bet I could knock your old ass out, so yeah...

:eek: okay...im sorry...don't hit me, Brutus...

:rofl:

rmk
03-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Brutus

:rofl:

BerserkerCatSplat
03-25-2008, 04:25 PM

Wow just quit making yourself look like such an e-thug.. *snip* I bet I could knock your old ass out, so yeah...

Oh, the irony. :rofl: :rofl:

finboy
03-25-2008, 04:29 PM

Wow just quit making yourself look like such an e-thug.. I bet I could knock your old ass out, so yeah...

i think you just negated everything you posted in this thread you tool :rofl:

Rocky
03-25-2008, 04:29 PM
hahah oh God, you're both from the city, just go meet up and get it over with. Too funny.

Anyway I don't really care, hockey or otherwise, fight somebody who wants to fight. I really don't think it's "assault" but I just think the way Roy acted after he "beat up" the unwilling participant was just retarded.

rmk
03-26-2008, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by kertejud2

You got beat up by a lot of hockey players didn't you?

Haha. I missed that. :rofl:

Maddog55
03-26-2008, 08:49 AM

I definetely know how to lace up skates and throw a punch, and I bet I could knock your old ass out, so yeah...

C'mon Sharpie....I saved you a spot --> http://forums.beyond.ca/st/212752/ice-time-sat-apr-12-10-45-pm/

:thumbsup:

Oh and Zorro...c'mon along too you can watch us in the showers ;) Ya know ya Waaaaaana!!

01RedDX
03-26-2008, 09:08 AM

ZorroAMG
03-26-2008, 12:05 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, I'll sit this one out...hahaha

BlkMaxima
03-26-2008, 12:28 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

I miss hockey.

Sharpie
03-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Its actually funny now that I look at it, but really it was directed at the whole thing of him telling us how we didn't know how to throw a punch, I wasn't just going on a e-rage saying I would kick his ass (for no reason ofcourse ;)). Beyond is too funny these days.

Oh and Maddog is it just shinny? ;)

snowboard
03-26-2008, 12:50 PM
I miss hockey too
hockey fightnig is by far one of the most fun things.

lacrosse fighting is even better, i've layed kids out and still had them get up for a hand shake after a fight. thats what i love lol...

either way
fuck you all
i could beat you all up

at once.
on skates.
ha guys.
cause im ridiculars like dat.

BlkMaxima
03-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
I miss hockey too
hockey fightnig is by far one of the most fun things.

lacrosse fighting is even better, i've layed kids out and still had them get up for a hand shake after a fight. thats what i love lol...

either way
fuck you all
i could beat you all up

at once.
on skates.
ha guys.
cause im ridiculars like dat.

I don't think so,

I'm 9' 10" and 6000lbs of muscle.

And I do this :banghead: in preparation for games.

Maddog55
03-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Threads pretty much gone right off track...so.....

I can't believe they're now talking about banning all fighting in the juniors??? It's even on tonights TSN's broadcast poll. What a joke.

God...now you get all the idiot non-hockey-fan-politically-correct cops in on it.

You can't ban fighting. Give this moron and his Dad a suspension...end of story. That should be the end of it.

Mr_John
03-26-2008, 10:43 PM

You can't ban fighting. Give this moron and his Dad a suspension...end of story. That should be the end of it.

Too bad that isnt the end of it. There will be a police investigation now but I doubt there will be any charges laid. I still dont believe the police should be involved at all.

max_boost
03-26-2008, 10:53 PM

C'mon Sharpie....I saved you a spot --> http://forums.beyond.ca/st/212752/ice-time-sat-apr-12-10-45-pm/

:thumbsup:

Oh and Zorro...c'mon along too you can watch us in the showers ;) Ya know ya Waaaaaana!! LOL :eek: :rofl: :rofl: