PDA

View Full Version : roid questions

Mike w
03-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Im just wondering if anyone here has taken any of the following, what they thought about it, any input into the roid aswell. ive done some reasearch but id like to hear what actual users have to say about them
-D-bol
-Decca
-Winny or winstrol V
thx

rmk
03-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Don't

Mazstyle
03-24-2008, 04:38 PM
I think thats kind of a Taboo subject for a forum like this, and although people may have answers they would be reluctant to share on here. You should ask that on the big steriod forum out there.

http://forums.steroid.com/

steve224
03-24-2008, 04:41 PM
I know a kid who I went to highschool who has been on the juice for the past 6 months. He is fucking ripped now. Howver that was due to goign to the gym alot. Eating the proper foods etc.

Its almost disgusting how he looks. Hopefully he enjoys small nuts.

black_radiation
03-24-2008, 04:45 PM
if wildcat is still on here he's pretty knowledgable on this subject, try pm'n him, he hasnt been that active on the forums lately though.

DTTB_36
03-24-2008, 05:05 PM
One of the dudes I know that has taken steroids is on my football team. He gets hurt all the time from normal stuff. Steroids destroys your ligaments and connective tissue.

jdmloc
03-24-2008, 05:11 PM
steroids dont destroy your ligaments and connective tissue
its just when you take steroids
your muscles get alot stronger
but your ligaments and tendons dont get any stronger
so they cant handle the load that your muscles can
thats why lots of people that take steroids get injured alot
due to improper form of the exercises they do
putting alot more stress on their tendons and ligaments.

jdmloc
03-24-2008, 05:16 PM
and my advice is dont take steroids
unless you have done months and months of research
you need to know what other supplements to take while on cycle to counteract and balance out your hormones
and you need to take certain prescription drugs to get your testosterone up and your estrogen down after cycle
because your testo almost goes down to zero
and your estrogen shoots up

so if you do not know how to do it properly
you could end up with fucked up hormones
bitch tits, being bald etc

JAYMEZ
03-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Rule of thumb... If you need to ask on a forums. You havnt done your reasearch enough... You are not ready.... But if you dont care what anyone says , I would throw in a Testostrone...

Also visit www.bodybuilders.com and http://www.steroidology.com/forum/ and read every damn thing you can find...

ecstasy_civic
03-24-2008, 07:25 PM
be careful what your reading, even on those forums, theres still alot of newbs.

hukgwai
03-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Mike w
Im just wondering if anyone here has taken any of the following, what they thought about it, any input into the roid aswell. ive done some reasearch but id like to hear what actual users have to say about them
-D-bol
-Decca
-Winny or winstrol V
thx

Personally, I would only consider anabolics if you're in your mid/late 20's at least and have trained hard and dieted for quite a few years and want to take it to the next level. Go out and buy "World Anabolic Review 2007" and do your research.

D-Bol - Huge strength gains with water retention. Best to stack with a Test and Deca for a mass cycle. Post Cycle would be Nolvadex and HCG - HCG during your 3rd last week of test and Nolvadex starting 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca

Deca - Great for joints or injuries. Could use as above or stack it with the Winstrol for a cutting cycle.

Winstrol - Found it great for a "hard look", but at the same time butal for your joints as it dries them out. Stacks awsome with Trenbolone and Primobolan for a killer cutting cycle.

FYI... Deca, Winstrol, and Trenbolone will give you a bit of erectile dysfunction.

03-24-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Mike w
-D-bol
-Decca
-Winny or winstrol V
thx

FYI Do not do Deca without test as a base.

Also orals are very hard on your liver.

Lex350
03-25-2008, 08:22 AM
if you are so vain that you feel the need to take these...knock yourself out!

kerry
03-25-2008, 08:42 AM
www.steroidology.com

I'd stay away personally, but if you're going to try something check out that web page and research the FUCK out of what you're considering.

D. Dub
03-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by rotten42
if you are so vain that you feel the need to take these...knock yourself out!

^^No shit.

Wow what a crazy world we live in.... where men now risk their health just to look good :rolleyes:

ecstasy_civic
03-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by D. Dub

^^No shit.

Wow what a crazy world we live in.... where men now risk their health just to look good :rolleyes:

Its nothing new by any means, just more readily available.

kerry
03-25-2008, 12:42 PM
^^^^ True dat.

qbnb
03-25-2008, 01:21 PM
I have a related question. What about test boosting supplements as an alternative?
Examples: Tribulous Terrestris, 6-OXO, Nitro T3, etc..

ZorroAMG
03-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Steroids? :rofl: :rofl:

rc2002
03-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Even one or two cycles just to help you crest your plateau or to "take you to next level" can be pretty damaging.

The thing that is overlooked most often is the effects to your heart. Your heart muscle will become unproportionally larger and more inefficient. Thus you've just increased your chance for heart failure.

I looked into this and found that the costs far outweighed the benefits.

dharminder
03-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Like everyone has said research anything and everything about what you want to do. I would also say who ever your getting your roids from is someone that is trustworthy and reliable. There is alot of fake stuff out there.

2002civic
03-25-2008, 02:16 PM
your asking about this on here?!?!:rofl:

ecstasy_civic
03-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by dharminder
Like everyone has said research anything and everything about what you want to do. I would also say who ever your getting your roids from is someone that is trustworthy and reliable. There is alot of fake stuff out there.

nothing like some canola oil or draino to start your morning off:thumbsup: :rofl:

1-Bar
03-25-2008, 02:42 PM
^hey man, I had some pretty decent gains.....

ecstasy_civic
03-25-2008, 03:10 PM
:rofl:

The draino really cuts you up, no lie:drama:

4lti7ude
03-25-2008, 03:18 PM
:thumbsdow
How about you just accept your body the way it is?
And just gain through natural exercise instead of trying to get massively ripped?

kerry
03-25-2008, 03:20 PM
This thread FTW.

CMW403
03-25-2008, 03:35 PM
why can't you just head down to the gym and work out like the rest of us?

hash
03-25-2008, 03:52 PM
your body wasn't designed to be juiced up on 'roids. unnatural physiologic states always have consequences. go read about 'roid induced cardiomyopathies and think twice about what you're jumping into.

Legless_Marine2
03-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by jdmloc
steroids dont destroy your ligaments and connective tissue
its just when you take steroids
your muscles get alot stronger
but your ligaments and tendons dont get any stronger
so they cant handle the load that your muscles can
thats why lots of people that take steroids get injured alot
due to improper form of the exercises they do
putting alot more stress on their tendons and ligaments.

I've got a good friend who used steroids years ago. Just like the poster above said, his muscles strengthened faster than his ligaments, and injury eventually resulted. He still has problems from the injury, which has resulted in a long term training limitation - Not a serious one, but one that has slowed him down.

As it stands now, he's a lot further behind than he would be had just followed a responsible path of hard work.

A lot of people can get away with short term steroid abuse and benefit with no ill effects, but what's the rush?

I don't think it's possible to abuse for the long term with no ill effects.

Legless_Marine2
03-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by 4lti7ude
:thumbsdow
How about you just accept your body the way it is?
And just gain through natural exercise instead of trying to get massively ripped?

^^ Best response in this thread.