PDA

View Full Version : Help Beyond, need to find a car in edm.

VetteRacin
03-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Long story short this car is running around in Edmonton I believe with a license plate that does not belong to them, it was last spotted on 163rd st and 103rd ave N, any help would be really appreciated, please message me if anyone knows anything about it's whereabouts.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/vetteracin/teggy.jpg

Mx6er
03-25-2008, 02:11 AM
Vigilante justice? If its stolen you would probably have better luck contacting http://www.police.edmonton.ab.ca/

But good luck finding it, ill keep an eye out in Calgary.

VetteRacin
03-25-2008, 06:30 AM
its not really stolen...thats the long story part

Kona9
03-25-2008, 07:02 AM
Perhaps I can be the first to ask, as I know more questions are coming. Beyond CSI does not work on minimal details, so....what's up? You want our help, we need some more paint on the canvas.

So far, to me it seems someone has stolen your plate and loves to rack up speeding tickets with your plate on their car.

I am sure if that is the case, and someone saw that car parked some where. I am pretty sure you would want it back right?

Shitty deal none the less.

Good luck.

PS: have you mentioned this to the Edmo Po Po yet? Obviously you would not have to pay the fines if the tags don't even match the vehicle.

badatusrnames
03-25-2008, 07:08 AM
You'll have to flesh out the story before everyone can decide whether or not it's worth helping you.

adidas
03-25-2008, 11:51 AM
Need more details for Beyond to go into investigation.

BlueGoblin
03-25-2008, 02:08 PM
It looks like someone just doctored up their MFU-371 Plate with a strip of tape or something to look like MEU-371, which I presume is yours.

If this is indeed the case, just take the close-up photo to a police station and have them track down mister MFU-371.

2002civic
03-25-2008, 02:17 PM
is that first letter an H?

RotaryPower
03-25-2008, 02:21 PM
looks like an "M" to me :dunno:

picmerollin
03-25-2008, 02:32 PM
an integra with exhaust, i will make a note of this and post if i see it.

but more of the story would be good

dj_rice
03-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Me thinks that Teg got a PhotoRadar ticket and it got sent to OP's address and OP doesnt even have a Teg...amirite?

VetteRacin
03-25-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
Perhaps I can be the first to ask, as I know more questions are coming. Beyond CSI does not work on minimal details, so....what's up? You want our help, we need some more paint on the canvas.

So far, to me it seems someone has stolen your plate and loves to rack up speeding tickets with your plate on their car.

I am sure if that is the case, and someone saw that car parked some where. I am pretty sure you would want it back right?

Shitty deal none the less.

Good luck.

PS: have you mentioned this to the Edmo Po Po yet? Obviously you would not have to pay the fines if the tags don't even match the vehicle.

Well tthe story goes I had the plate shown in this pic on a car that I sold, we had an agreement that these people could use it for 1 week to store the car on the street (my own stupidity, i know), now these people had to be in their mid 30's and seemed really trustworthy, anyways a week later no plate arrived back and I forgot about it afterwards (again my own fault), this was back in September, Now I have tried the phone number and and went to the addy I had and they have moved since. I have talked to an rcmp officer and there really isnt a whole lot they can do. I need to go to a registry and see about removing it from my name and call the ticket people still but it would be nice to get it back since the car running around with it does not have proper tags.
As for any arguements it heu 371

2002civic
03-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by VetteRacin

As for any arguements it heu 371
VICTORY!;) jk

97'Scort
03-26-2008, 09:53 AM
I'll keep an eye out for it. You sure they're still in Edmonton after the move?

canuckcarguy
03-26-2008, 09:57 AM
Can you report the plate stolen? I mean, they were supposed to give it back. I'd report it stolen, and visit a registry asap to cancel the plate. I'm pretty sure you won't be responsible for any tickets after the cancellation. Good luck.

analbumcover
03-26-2008, 10:07 AM
i wonder how fast he was going in that school zone

:(