PDA

View Full Version : Ever cleanse?

JordanEG6
03-25-2008, 02:38 PM
anyone ever tried it? reputable? gimmick? good stuff? heard it on the radio, so i visited the website. Wondering if anyones ever tried it or knows more about it. Seems like one of those useless "As Seen on TV" type stuff, but I don't know.

www.evercleanse.com

Thaco
03-25-2008, 02:48 PM
i asked the same thing a few weeks back, i got no response, but from what i read on forums they are better alternatives that have the same result with less or no side effects, google for bowtrol

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/211121/bowtrol-everclense-colonix/
that's a link to my post with 107 views and zero responses.

Archea
03-25-2008, 02:54 PM
I was looking into everclense too....

No idea if its a gimmic...possibly worth trying though :)

4lti7ude
03-25-2008, 02:56 PM
Couldn't you ask a bio teacher if this would work?
...IMO tho products like the weight loss supplements are just not worth the time.
Good old work out routines and a healthy lifestyle are the way to go.

r3cc0s
03-25-2008, 03:08 PM
In theory the body should never require such a product... but in our day & age of processed and preserved food.... you never really know

Honestly, I don't like how this is advertised as a weight loss solution... It should rather be marketed to revitialize to your digestion and immune systems.

Drinking water consistently whilst consuming a high fiber and nutritious diet should be sufficient and maintained throughout your life

teggypimp95
03-25-2008, 03:11 PM
My gf looked into this alot. It got really horrible reviews. There is alot better high end detox diets out there. Id pass on this one.