PDA

View Full Version : Current garage builders?

Foz
03-25-2008, 04:48 PM
I've searched previous threads and found some recommended garage builders (ie.CarShacks, Top Notch) but that was a year or 2 back.

Looks like Top Notch has been sold and the previous owner's new company is Cutting Edge Concrete.

Has anyone *recently* built a garage and have any feedback/recommendations from which builder/contractor to go with.

I'm looking to build a double garage. Possibly 22x22.

thanks,

ExtraSlow
03-26-2008, 07:05 AM
my father-in-law built a garage two years ago with "the garage guys" and he was really happy. No idea on prices.

cannuck
03-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Here is a list of some contractor referrals from Totem...

Totem Contractors (http://www.totem.ca/install.aspx)

and Totem is also 10% off garages and related accessory packages this month, if your looking to build this year it's worth putting down $1000 to hold your price until you're ready!

10% Early Bird Special (http://www.totem.ca/index.aspx)

dropdat
03-26-2008, 11:17 PM
Our company can help you out with your garage situation. Garages are one of the many things we offer and we build about 20-40 a year. Many of the garages sold by Top Notch my company did the actual construction on, which means you get the EXACT same garage for a fraction of the cost. We guarantee the lowest prices in the city, and if you come with a paper we will definately beat the competitions prices. We also do huge in decking and fencing. If you're interested, feel free to pm me and we can discuss further.

Heff
03-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by dropdat
Our company can help you out with your garage situation. Garages are one of the many things we offer and we build about 20-40 a year. Many of the garages sold by Top Notch my company did the actual construction on, which means you get the EXACT same garage for a fraction of the cost. We guarantee the lowest prices in the city, and if you come with a paper we will definately beat the competitions prices. We also do huge in decking and fencing. If you're interested, feel free to pm me and we can discuss further.

Do you do flagstone or other stone-surface patios?

dropdat
03-30-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Heff

Do you do flagstone or other stone-surface patios?

We do, if you're interested feel free to pm me and we can set up a time for an estimate.