PDA

View Full Version : Any Adjustors/Estimators on here?

adam c
03-25-2008, 04:51 PM
Looks like its not really my week..

Anyways, short story. car backed into me in a parking lot today. Went to A1 but they are booking April 20 for estimates, that's way to far

are there any independent adjustors/estimators on here?

tom_9109
03-25-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm an appraiser, whats your question???

signature7
03-25-2008, 09:11 PM
i dunno which one is in your insurance rely network, but im with ing and i was booked with concord in teh summer and they said i had to wait until october so i phoned my adjuster and said fuck that, so they gave me a whole list of estimators.

I went to ford in the ne, and it's first come first serve, really quick and professional. They come out, enter all the damage into a system, snap pics and you're off.

adam c
03-26-2008, 08:54 AM
i don't have a question, i just need an estimate done on my car so i can get it repaired as soon as possible

tom_9109
03-26-2008, 09:00 AM
You should ask your company if they will reimburse you for the estimate costs. Depending on the amount of damage an estimate will run between $160 - 220.

You should also make sure that they are ok with an independents estimate in this case. Some companies might not accept estimates they did not ask for or allow.

If its all good pm me some info and we can work something out.

adam c
03-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by tom_9109
You should ask your company if they will reimburse you for the estimate costs. Depending on the amount of damage an estimate will run between $160 - 220.

You should also make sure that they are ok with an independents estimate in this case. Some companies might not accept estimates they did not ask for or allow.

If its all good pm me some info and we can work something out.

will do

thanks