PDA

View Full Version : Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Thailand

smc
03-25-2008, 05:55 PM
I just total revamped my website and added galleries from my recent trip to SE Asia (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Thailand).

Take a look if you are interested. Let me know if something dosn't work.

www.n-images.net (http://www.n-images.net)

JRSC00LUDE
03-25-2008, 06:19 PM
The one picture in Laos looks like the temple in Luang Prabang that is by the palace quite early in the morning? A couple look like they are from that city actually. Did you sneak your camera in to the Golden Stupa? Didn't think they let you take pictures in there.

Beautiful pics regardless, do you sell prints of them?

EDIT - I learned to read and see that you do indeed sell prints, PM me some info. and I'll get back to you in early April. I'll be offline for the next 10 days while I'm in Vegas. I would like to potentially get a couple of those Laos shots from you.

smc
03-25-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
The one picture in Laos looks like the temple in Luang Prabang that is by the palace quite early in the morning? A couple look like they are from that city actually. Did you sneak your camera in to the Golden Stupa? Didn't think they let you take pictures in there.

Beautiful pics regardless, do you sell prints of them?

EDIT - I learned to read and see that you do indeed sell prints, PM me some info. and I'll get back to you in early April. I'll be offline for the next 10 days while I'm in Vegas. I would like to potentially get a couple of those Laos shots from you.

You are right, it was Luang Prabang, but in the evening, I just heard the monks chanting and decided to take a look (tried not to disturb their meditations, so I only took a few shots without flash). I was at the Golden Stupa before it was officially open, so maybe the guards weren’t quite ready to harass tourists yet. I didn't see any signs say no photos, and the caretakers saw my camera when I entered.

When I get time I will add captions to the photos.

Hoagie
03-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Nice shots I wish I had my slr in Vietnam

hoamic11
03-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Nices Pics, definitely lots to see, I'm hoping to get out there too.