PDA

View Full Version : LF: Contractor for Major Reno.

liquid1010
03-26-2008, 08:49 AM
I'm looking for a contractor who can complete a major house reno. It's a house that was vandalized, and subsequently flooded due to a burst pipe.

The reno would include:
- Demo of entire current interior: including all drywall, flooring, kitchen cabinets, and even the subfloor... as everything was flooded. It needs to be stripped right down to the framing.
- Fix any problems related to electrical and plumbing.
- Completion of drywall, subfloor, etc.
- All finishing work related to new flooring (carpet, tile & hardwood), doors, cabinets, trim, painting. etc.
- The roof will also be re-done, however if you cannot do this.... finding a seperate roofer will be fine.

Time is of the essence on this one.

If interested, please PM me.

dust-off
10-24-2008, 11:14 AM
Check PM's. thank you.

BoostMonkey
10-24-2008, 06:53 PM
I did work for a custom homebuilder/home reno company. They are called Comfort Homes. And I can vouch that they do amazing stuff and take pride in their workmanship.

You can contact them at [email protected]

dropdat
10-24-2008, 08:29 PM
If you're interested in going through my company for this job feel free to pm me. I am currently in Vancouver but can point you in the right direction with someone else from the company.

Feel free to call some of the other people posted above and get quotes, I guarantee we can beat their price by quite a bit. Also, if you're in a rush, make sure to find out what the turn around time is on the complete job because that is another thing we guarantee to be the fastest at.

One last thing, unlike other companies we do not take deposits. We cover the cost of the work/materials, make sure that you're happy, then we collect payment (this is where many people get screwed with contractors, leaving them deposits and being stuck with them with no chance of a refund). Shop around and let me know if you're interested.

barmanjay
10-24-2008, 09:44 PM
here's a couple

these guys do million dollar renos/houses

Dennis - Double D Construction
620-4476

Carmine - Unique Developments
818-6639

dennis is free right now - between projrcts i believe

maximus5502
10-24-2008, 11:21 PM
I have a project manager that may be able to help:

Osiris Management
John Hutchins
(403) 270-4433
http://www.osirismgt.com/index.html

This is the building he is currently putting up for me:
www.summadevelopments.com

Tell him Rahim sent you.

maximus5502
10-24-2008, 11:27 PM
http://www.osirismgt.com/renovations.html

DJturbo
10-25-2008, 04:31 AM
Let me know if you need any natural or cultured stone on your house. We offer the best quality interior and exterior installs , we cando anything from columns to fireplaces to walls at amazing prices.

Give me a pm with your number and name if your interested.

Hope to hear from you soon.

sluggish
10-25-2008, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by maximus5502
I have a project manager that may be able to help:

Osiris Management
John Hutchins
(403) 270-4433
http://www.osirismgt.com/index.html

This is the building he is currently putting up for me:
www.summadevelopments.com

Tell him Rahim sent you.

Hey Rahim,

I've done some bobcat work for John on that place. Wow, small world. Tell him to get moving so I can finish the grading.:D

maximus5502
10-25-2008, 12:37 PM
which company were you contracted under?

We are so far behind on schedule that its driving me nuts.

I was suppose to move into that building in the penthouse but ended up buying a house.

How sad is that, a developer that has to buy a premade house to live.....:banghead: LOL

sluggish
10-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Contracted through Osiris. They use me for most of their bobcat work. Now we're just waiting on the framers to hurry up so I can get back in there. Sorry to thread hijack bud. You can try Darren at Center 72 contracting. He is very good and can do the whole she-bang.