PDA

View Full Version : Spotted - Crazy Man Preaching

Jlude
03-26-2008, 09:47 PM
So I'm driving downtown tonight on my way to eat dinner at a restaurant... cruisin' down main street (picture the road in cochrane that mackays ice cream is on) havin' a smoke when I hear some loon talking about Jesus this and Jesus that... He even had a guy holding a sign and recording his whole rant.

I pulled over and parked on the side of the street... started walking down the road and as I get closer, I think to myself, Is this guy for real? I thought this shit only happened in the movies! There was a couple of kids... maybe 16 yrs old... holding hands as they walked down the street near him and he screamed that they were going to hell.

Here's a pic.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/JME1984/IMG_0027.jpg

Anybody see anything like this before?

rmk
03-26-2008, 09:51 PM
America, fuck yeah.

Supa Dexta
03-26-2008, 09:57 PM
I'd punch him in the mouth and explain to him god isn't real, but jesus was, and he was a homo.

kertejud2
03-26-2008, 10:06 PM
On that note, does anybody know where I can get the 'Darwin Jesus Fish' in Calgary?

4lti7ude
03-26-2008, 10:07 PM
When i was in Jr High there was this preacher who stood on the Marlbrough train station stairs and preached to everyone while they sat waiting for the bus.
Seriously the most annoying people in the world.
Religion is a personal choice so these guys give Christians and catholics a bad rep.

Jlude
03-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
I'd punch him in the mouth and explain to him god isn't real, but jesus was, and he was a homo.

There were a couple of teenagers standing behind him calling him a homo while he was preaching... I thought it was funny

G-ZUS
03-26-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by 4lti7ude
When i was in Jr High there was this preacher who stood on the Marlbrough train station stairs and preached to everyone while they sat waiting for the bus.
Seriously the most annoying people in the world.
Religion is a personal choice so these guys give Christians and catholics a bad rep.

I remember that mother effer, and there was a black guy who walked around marlborough station telling people he is Jesus

badatusrnames
03-26-2008, 10:59 PM
There was the guy by the Drop-In Centre who was giving the bums food in exchange for listening to him rant... didn't he also crash the Stampede Parade?

EK 2.0
03-27-2008, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by G-ZUS

and there was a black guy who walked around marlborough station telling people he is Jesus

He wasn't??...I saw him heal about 2-3 people every morning...

rated_R
03-27-2008, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by G-ZUS

meh.. and all this time I thought you were jesus

Antonito
03-27-2008, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Jlude

There were a couple of teenagers standing behind him calling him a homo while he was preaching... I thought it was funny

That's the great thing about religious nutjobs, you can lip them off, and if they start insulting you back, you can lay into them for not being Christian and turning the other cheek. I got one street preacher to turn like 8 shades of purple with that one

bobby_lu
03-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by rated_R
[QUOTE]Originally posted by G-ZUS

meh.. and all this time I thought you were jesus
:rofl:

2002civic
03-27-2008, 10:54 AM
some people need help

snowboard
03-27-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Antonito

That's the great thing about religious nutjobs, you can lip them off, and if they start insulting you back, you can lay into them for not being Christian and turning the other cheek. I got one street preacher to turn like 8 shades of purple with that one

lol best way to do it.
i hate street preachers.
losers.

avow
03-27-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 4lti7ude
i couldnt agree more. for nice family with a few kids that are just trying to bring their family up with some morals these guys give them such a fucking bad reputation. it pisses me off so bad :banghead:

HondaRice
03-27-2008, 12:14 PM

You should be banned for saying that.

pome902
03-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by HondaRice

I agree .

.. x2

Sharpie
03-27-2008, 12:31 PM

Why it is the internet, he can have any fucking views he wants...

crazedmodder
03-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Yeah fuck that, just like people let you guys believe in god and whatever religion you're part of you should give people the right to believe in jack shit. People are too wound up on religion and shit. It's good that you believe in it but you don't have to have all your panties in a knot because someone else doesn't.

Once I went to pick up some woman for work and she started asking me if I was going to church and all this shit then when I said no she got up on all this preachy bullshit. Oh why don't you go to church blah blah blah. I told her my family isn't very religious and she's telling me that I should talk some sense into my parents and shit. Good thing for her that I was working otherwise I would've had to smack-a-bitch. Seriously, maybe I just don't give a flying fuck.

nich148_9
03-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by kertejud2
On that note, does anybody know where I can get the 'Darwin Jesus Fish' in Calgary?

Heh... a friend of mine came up with a good one: the "Totalitarianism fish".

You'll need a Hummer or something equally as wide to fit that on there, but it's worth it.

EK 2.0
03-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by crazedmodder

Once I went to pick up some woman for work and she started asking me if I was going to church and all this shit then when I said no she got up on all this preachy bullshit. Oh why don't you go to church blah blah blah. I told her my family isn't very religious and she's telling me that I should talk some sense into my parents and shit. Good thing for her that I was working otherwise I would've had to smack-a-bitch. Seriously, maybe I just don't give a flying fuck.

Man and she was STILL charging you 500 for sex after getting all preachy on you??

Supa Dexta
03-27-2008, 07:49 PM

Oh boo hoo.. Jesus is gonna be upset with me, he can see everything right? Or is that santa? religion is for the weak minded. If it isn't priests raping little kids, its crazies blowing themselves up in market places, anywheres in the world you tell me where religion is doing any good for anyone... Or is it all a make believe false sense of security...

Humanible
03-27-2008, 09:00 PM

Oh boo hoo.. Jesus is gonna be upset with me, he can see everything right? Or is that santa? religion is for the weak minded. If it isn't priests raping little kids, its crazies blowing themselves up in market places, anywheres in the world you tell me where religion is doing any good for anyone... Or is it all a make believe false sense of security...

starting to sound preachy aren't we?

Supa Dexta
03-27-2008, 09:56 PM
shut it 08

crazedmodder
03-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Man and she was STILL charging you 500 for sex after getting all preachy on you??

Cost me 4 grand and a resignation :( Dammit NY :(

Jlude
03-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by crazedmodder

Cost me 4 grand and a resignation :( Dammit NY :(

:rofl: :rofl:

kvanderlaag
03-28-2008, 09:38 PM
Jaymez is Jesus.

Just ask the GT-R thread.

soupey
03-29-2008, 06:26 AM
shut it 08

hahha fuck its weird seeing all the new members posting all over the place pretending they can blend in.

i agree with supa dexta on this one, feel free to practice whatever you want to practice, end of the day, there are few if any religious groups that have not tried to attack other groups with their beliefs...which eventually leads to violence...

fact is, in an educated society, religion has a rough chance of catching on, and then these retards pop out of no where trying to push their views on you and your kids...i find that more offensive than anything else.

i honestly believe that if there are any good religions, they're the ones taht don't go out of their way to recruit others and become bigger groups that can have a bigger voice, and then basically become a lobby group trying to push for their religiously conservative agendas. I think that religion just forces people to realign their views of what is right and what is wrong, and thats why some catholics, and some muslims, and some of any religion are going to stir up trouble when they interfere with each other.

SCHIDER23
03-29-2008, 07:33 AM
shut it 08

:rofl: :rofl:

EK 2.0
03-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by soupey

i honestly believe that if there are any good religions, they're the ones taht don't go out of their way to recruit others and become bigger groups that can have a bigger voice, and then basically become a lobby group trying to push for their religiously conservative agendas. I think that religion just forces people to realign their views of what is right and what is wrong, and thats why some catholics, and some muslims, and some of any religion are going to stir up trouble when they interfere with each other.

Man you have NO idea how much I used to love fucking with the door to door religious touting I am art holier than thou-ness peeps. Being schooled in various religions I love to bring the contradictions to the surface and to throw stuff up in the air, watch them get all flustered and have them say well the answer is in the Holy Bible. At which point I would ask where. They would show me, and then I rip a quote out of the Koran or the Torah to combat it...whoooooo I miss those lazy sunday afternoons...