PDA

View Full Version : 1991 skyline gt-r-stolen! calgary, ab - cash reward*pics of criminals inside*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32

Crow
03-30-2008, 11:22 AM
WHOA.. didnt check if it was posted be but this was also mentioned on autoblog http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/30/nissan-skyline-gt-r-thief-busted-by-internet-forum-members/

Canmorite
03-30-2008, 11:29 AM
AutoBlog, wow :nut:

I'm waiting for 'InTheShadows' to post again...

Hakosuka
03-30-2008, 11:31 AM
I found his racing gloves!!!

http://www.backpacking.net/images/lobster-claw.jpg

LOL, wasn't that posted yet? :D

G-ZUS
03-30-2008, 11:31 AM
where can I buy a claw

JAYMEZ
03-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Wow im back into this thread again!

Where did the "mom" go?

Bimmer88
03-30-2008, 11:36 AM
Damn those pics are pretty funny. Goodjob everyone! I'm diggin this

Maddog78
03-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Although it could be a troll, her mistakes in using the quote function and general internet noobness make it seem as though this person could be who she says she is.
She seems to have no idea how much more worse she is making the situation.
Or maybe she does now.
We'll see if she comes back.

theshadow
03-30-2008, 11:41 AM
evolve.ae chiming in...thanks for the epic LULZ :lol:

rmk
03-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Anxiously awaiting the info from the Shadows guy.

johnny.r1.lee
03-30-2008, 11:43 AM
did jaymez get a reward??

razahyde
03-30-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by peekay
http://b.imagehost.org/0357/clawtarded.jpg

:drama:

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHA, you even got the actual claw on his hand

ROFL!!!!

rage2
03-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by johnny.r1.lee
did jaymez get a reward??
Envision is working on it. James, along with everyone involved will be getting a reward.

We'll be subsidising the reward here by giving Envision a 3 month advertising package.

im2fst4u
03-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by rage2
We'll be subsidising the reward here by giving Envision a 3 month advertising package.
NICE! :thumbsup:

Claw
03-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Holy shit, I'ma gonna hafta change my nickname because of this asshat.

pistachoo
03-30-2008, 12:12 PM
In the interests of veracity only... since it's his *left* hand:

(Sorry, I'm a forum noob! Don't know how to make the image itself show up in the post rather than the link to the attachment!)

rage2
Originally posted by Claw
:rofl:

im2fst4u

:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jlude
03-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Envision is working on it. James, along with everyone involved will be getting a reward.

Nice work!

:thumbsup: to beyond

EDIT: and I'll take one of those beyond.ca claw stickers...

Primer_Drift
03-30-2008, 12:15 PM

LOL!!!!1!

Keep it!

88CRX
03-30-2008, 12:15 PM

Classic!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dj_Stylz
03-30-2008, 12:17 PM

You stole the GT-R!! Claw!!! jking lol

sneek
03-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Mixalot27

The fact still remains that she had sex with a lobster, thats not normal. There had to be warning signs of this that her mother should have picked up on. I mean how about when she was little and she would always want to go to Red Lobster. Then a day or two later you would find a lobster claw in her bed linens. Did you think this was normal behaviour? If you were any kind of a mother you would have put an end to it then and there. :rofl:
hahaha wtf hahahahaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by BlackFyre

OOOOH SHIIIIT you totally pwned us, I see what you did thar, trying to find support from random posts that clearly do not support you or your clawder.

Do tell us, when will the wedding between your daughter and Dr. Claw take place? The beyond members will be forever grateful for the heads-up as to when we should hide our cars, the "something borrowed" part somewhat worries me.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

prosnowsk8er
03-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Lobster Parking Only,
Violators will be pinched

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/prosnowsk8er/lobster_parking.jpg

Rocky
03-30-2008, 12:25 PM
LOL wow gf is getting owned too now

Lesson of the day, don't date The Claw. No good can come of it.

the_claw_boiler
03-30-2008, 12:28 PM
I had to register just to reply to this trailer trash broad.

Originally posted by goboogo I am the mother of Ashley and you people need to know that she is only guilty of being the girlfriend of the accused.
That's guilty enough. She must be as disabled as him to be with him.

Originally posted by goboogo You people have cut her down for something that she didn't do. I have read all of the comments on this site and am disgusted with all of you.
Actually we cut her down for sleeping with the claw which she did do.

Originally posted by goboogo I would love to know how many of you have broken the law at some point in your lives. Are you all saints? I think not.
I break the law at least 50 times a day. Speeding, rolling stops, yellow lights and flipping off little claw f*cks and their gfs. Have I ever stolen a car? No. Have I ever done a test drive and then never came back? F*ck no because my IQ is greater than that of a gold fish. :nut:

Originally posted by goboogo You have made fun of a persons disability just to get your kicks. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I know none of you have ever made mistakes have you?
We're not ashamed and we'll keep doing it! We don't do it to get our kicks we do it because he's a retarded, disfigured criminal that deserves every bit of criticism and embarrassments as any of us could dish out. He was caught for this one. How many was he not caught for?

Originally posted by goboogo One comment i read stated that Jamie is the worst criminal in the world????? Give your heads a shake. If Jamie didn't have a disabilty none of you would know who he is. Sometimes people lose their way in life and make poor choices does that give us the right to ruin their lives? I don't think so.
LOL! I don't give a f*ck if he volunteers at a childer's hospital 8 hours a day every day. He's still some stupid douche that karma caught up with. He's lucky he didn't get beat.

Originally posted by goboogo It really makes me sad to know that i live in a world that is as hatefull as this one. Do any of you people have loved ones with disabilities? I sure hope not after seeing the hate in all of you.
It really makes me sad that there are people like you out there.

Originally posted by goboogo All of you should get together and build your own little community... perfect people living perfect lives with zero crime and zero disabilities.
That's the plan. One claw at a time!

Originally posted by goboogo
My daughter happens to be a good person......not that any of you retards would know that considering YOU DON'T KNOW HER. I hope this happens to you some day so that you will know how it feels!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope claw girlfriend steals a car one day and then gets caught? I think most of us have enough common sense (which is a hell of a lot more than your daughter) to know not to be with claw retards that can go to a dealership and drive off permanently. We all saw the pictures of her and By the looks of it, your daughter is known quite well in the neighborhood. Inside and out.

YOU MADE HIM FAMOUS. KEEP BIDDING ON HIS HAT AND COAT....YOUR REAL SMART.
So then we're doing the right thing and you support it? After his criminal record it's tough to get a job but at least now that he's popular it should be easier. Keep it up guys! :thumbsup:

TOO MELINDA...... MY DAUGHTER DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE CAR WAS HOT..... SHE BROKE OFF THE ENGAGEMENT..
I thought you said she wasn't engaged. Is your memory relapsing?

Originally posted by goboogo ...LOTS OF CRIMINALS ON THIS SITE.
I know the claw is fat but there's no need to refer to him as more than one person.

wow........2 smart people on this site....things are looking up!
It's funny how you didn't count yourself. I guess you consider yourself stupid??

f.y.i dip stick...my daughter has been staying with me for the last 2 weeks....you people don't know as much as you think. a bunch of freaks with nothing better to do.
So you and your daughter were having problems? Bad mother?

PS: Will you have my kid? :love:

peekay
03-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by the_claw_boiler
By the looks of it, your daughter is known quite well in the neighborhood. Inside and out.

Dude... seriously...

:thumbsdow

NOHC
03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Checking back in.

Not that I'm the type to cast blame on the parents for a child's mistakes, but 'Mom of the Year' that showed up to defend her little princess' bad decisions has GOTTA be at fault somehow.

Boy, she sure can pick em' can't she Mom?

Best of luck with the wedding though. Will her bridesmaids wear matching orange dresses, for Jamie's orange jumpsuit tux, or what? Black and white stripes? They gonna honeymoon in a minimum security facility?

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-30-2008, 12:41 PM
By the looks of it, your daughter is known quite well in the neighborhood. Inside and out.

Dude... Seriously... :thumbsup: :clap: :love:

Hakkola
03-30-2008, 12:46 PM
ya a few hours out of my life....not my whole life...i'm not some car freak who eats ,lives,and breaths cars....

Well, your future son-in-law is a car freak as well from the looks of it, the difference is that the rest of us here have earned our cars.

I'm still laughing 30 minutes after reading that you gave up your daughter's address, none of us here knew that she lived there. How could you be so stupid? :banghead:

Did you ask your daughter where she thought the car came from? She must have asked him why he took the license plate off his truck and put it on this car, then muddied up the back end and cleaned the rest of his car. Did she think he did that because it looks cool?

Call us retards all you want, fact is, most of us here are pretty well educated, and would not make such stupid mistakes. I actually felt bad for your daughter, until she started sending dumbass messeges, and you're not helping at all.

How could you have the audacity to defend this kid, and then call us criminals and retards?

ibcinya
03-30-2008, 12:48 PM

Here here, finally a mature person has spoke up.

Bitch shut the fuck up, you have no choice on saying who is mature here or not..

Show some aged tities or gtfo!

eur0.doll.
03-30-2008, 12:48 PM
CAR CHASE
aha so last night some guy pulls up in a new blue BMW and starts takin pictures of me and jamie in his fucken sexy skyline. He then starts taking pictures of it and starts yellin at us thats its stolen LOL so jamie whips around the corner and spits rocks all along his car, the guys pissed and starts chasing us for like 10min. needless to say jamie fuckin gunned it down glenmore whipin through traffic like nascar and lost the guy lol was a fun ride

Public entry posted on Friday March 28, 2008, 1:02 pm

and

HAHAHHAHA
LOL
so yea the car ive been riding around with was stolen! haha who woulda thought
i never even actually knew it was stolen, but i guess i was on the news and all over the internet.
i guess teh guy i was talkin bout in my previous blog was right lmao
but everything aight my friend told the cops i had nothing to do with it LOl still funny htough

if you wanna see the forum and pictures and youtube vids just search calgary stolen skyline and you'll find everything!

Public entry posted on Saturday March 29, 2008, 4:05 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA. the kid that was in the car with him posted this.
:dunno:

the_claw_boiler
03-30-2008, 12:50 PM

Dude... seriously...

:thumbsdow
I stand by what I said. She comes in here where poetic justic was dealt to some douche and starts not only defending him and his criminal retarded actions but insulting us as well.

As for the daughter.... come on... can you just picture that claw smacking her ass doggy style? 3 finger red palm print

When will the jokes about their sex life start already?

zxt
03-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Just dropping by to say good work guys to catch the thief and be part of an epic thread. And did I mention funny as hell too? Now that the whole family joined in :)

From nissanbayan.com and f1clubphilippines.com

the_claw_boiler
03-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by eur0.doll.

Where was this?

mrjay1987
03-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Haha wow good find.

CAR CHASE
aha so last night some guy pulls up in a new blue BMW and starts takin pictures of me and jamie in his fucken sexy skyline. He then starts taking pictures of it and starts yellin at us thats its stolen LOL so jamie whips around the corner and spits rocks all along his car, the guys pissed and starts chasing us for like 10min. needless to say jamie fuckin gunned it down glenmore whipin through traffic like nascar and lost the guy lol was a fun ride

and

HAHAHHAHA
LOL
i never even actually knew it was stolen, but i guess i was on the news and all over the internet.
but everything aight my friend told the cops i had nothing to do with it LOl still funny htough

if you wanna see the forum and pictures and youtube vids just search calgary stolen skyline and you'll find everything!

:dunno: :drama:

CMW403
03-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by goboogo All of you should get together and build your own little community... perfect people living perfect lives with zero crime and zero disabilities.

That's the plan. One claw at a time!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

Maddog78
03-30-2008, 12:59 PM
CAR CHASE

and

HAHAHHAHA
LOL

Bwahahaa, good find.

Graham_A_M
03-30-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm not trying to make fun of anyone....i personally couldn't give a shit about any of you. I think your all pathetic losers who really need to get a life. There are some things near and dear to me and my kid is one of them. I'm a mother bear standing up for my cub just like any other parent would. If you don't understand that than fuck you!!!!!!
Even when "cub" bear is an idiot. Great. We need more people like you:rolleyes:
yes we have no respect for a cunt of a human being that steals cars, or his loser GF, but in doing so were all "pathetic losers" eh? okie dokie!!!;)
We do understand what its like to stand up for your kids (smoe of us are parents) so to use your wonderful vocabulary and discussion skills "fuck you too" :thumbsup:

It sickens me to my core to know people like you exist, and have the ability to bear children.

nismodrifter
03-30-2008, 01:00 PM
LOL, where was that posted??/

JAYMEZ
03-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by mrjay1987
Haha wow good find.

:drama:

How do you spit gravel at a car from the side? LOL..

1. EDIT: NVM lol , reading pwns me. Who brags about this stuff? Does he think a stolen GTR is going to pwn all on the road? I own a Supra as well.. What an asstwat.. To much FF for these kids.
2. Hes gunna get busted , he knew it was stolen because he went to pick up the car at the dealership LOL..
3. To funny , where is this posted?!
4. Isnt nascar in a circle?
5. Who posts they commited a crime on the net LOL... This kids fucked for life , good on him haha

prosnowsk8er
03-30-2008, 01:02 PM

can you just picture that claw smacking her ass doggy style? 3 finger red palm print

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DNSRadio
03-30-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz

I think he was sleeping. Also i think he was renting the basement.

Here is a very epic video i found on HondaTech.
WUY0MWL6k14

THE BEST VIDEO AROUND !!!!

HAHAHAH

LOVE IT !!!!

ps.

to the claws mother in law or former mother in law or whatever you want to be.....

its called KARMA BOITCH !!!!

"do unto others as you wish to do onto yourself."

stupid freaking ppl

lol

epic thread

ganjadude
03-30-2008, 01:03 PM

Where was this?

yes do tell, someone get this guy in this thread dammit, i wanna hear his side

95teetee
03-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by im2fst4u

I will take 4 of each! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
okay, clawbviously you're all clawbsessed with everything claw-related...

Sorry, I'll stop:(

ok, here's the final final design. I'm thinking like 4 bucks for a single colored one, 5 for a two color (including postage). I'll give a deal if you want volume:D .
I have yellow, blue, red, orange, black and white...
I can combine any of the colors in any way, and I can pick up other colors if need be
PM me:)
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/newbeyond.jpg

sorry again for epic thread hijacknesshttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/clolz.gif

the_claw_boiler
03-30-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

1. Why would I call it a sexy car when I know it was stolen... hell why would i say sexy to 2 dudes who look like wannabe gangsters.
2. Hes gunna get busted , he knew it was stolen because he went to pick up the car at the dealership LOL..
3. To funny , where is this posted?!
4. Isnt nascar in a circle?
5. Who posts they commited a crime on the net LOL... This kids fucked for life , good on him haha
I think he meant his sexy car, not that you called it sexy. I can't wait for this punk to get caught too. Then we have to start picking him apart.

Jlude
03-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by 95teetee

okay, clawbviously you're all clawbsessed with everything claw-related...

Sorry, I'll stop:(

ok, here's the final final design. I'm thinking like 4 bucks for a single colored one, 5 for a two color (including postage). I'll give a deal if you want volume:D .
I have yellow, blue, red, orange, black and white...
PM me:)
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/newbeyond.jpg

sorry again for epic thread hijacknesshttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/clolz.gif

what are the dimensions of the sticker?

CrazyRicochet
03-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, she probably won't read this, but omg, I wanna post too, lol.

It's true, people fall out of lives and make the wrong choices, such as stealing cars, dealing drugs and banging prostitutes. But there is the key word: 'choice'.

Sometimes people lose their way in life and make poor choices

Yes, sometimes individuals do lose their way in life and make poor choices, but if he had a choice, why make the wrong one? definition of choice is having more than one option, is it not? Then why make the wrong one?

This isn't about him being disfigured... well... in a way, it is, haha, but the reason is made fun of for the stupid decision he made. Stealing a Skyline? to achieve what? To try and get a nice car? Maybe his true handicap wasn't in his hand but rather in his brain? did you ever think that?

In today's society, we do derive on making fun of those who went into the public view for being absolute morons, such as Jamie. Why? simple, they're stupid and they f*cked up try to do something they're not good at that, and thus, it's 'Na na na na, na na na NA! HEY HEY HEY! GOOOOODDBBYEEEE!"

This whole issue wasn't about your daughter, but rather, Jamie himself. It was you that inflamed this topic of your daughter and brought her into the spotlight, not us. What're you trying to do, get her another date? C'mon, leave the poor girls alone, she's been pinched enough don't you think?

Stop defending him and go back to bea....errrrr...parenting your daughter.

ganjadude
03-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ

1. EDIT: NVM lol , reading pwns me. Who brags about this stuff? Does he think a stolen GTR is going to pwn all on the road? I own a Supra as well.. What an asstwat.. To much FF for these kids.
for life , good on him haha

Just to play devils advocate for a second

It is highly possible that the "friend" only knew that he was going to pick up a car. Until there is clarification from envision his story COULD be true

im not saying i believe him or not, im just saying it is a possibility

* coming from someone who once was picked up in a stolen car unknowingly, although i was picked up at my own house and didnt tag along at the dealership

Nunchukhamster
03-30-2008, 01:12 PM
.... than fuck you!!!!!!

Have you not already done enough damage to the gene-pool without spreading it around some more?

Another T5D5 (http://forums.t5d5.org/index.php?) member from the UK checking in to say hi and congrats on a clawsome result.

DNSRadio
03-30-2008, 01:13 PM
hey guys, just wondering where and when can we get some BEYOND CSI protected stickers out?

95teetee
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Jlude

what are the dimensions of the sticker?
it's about 6 inches high and 5 and a bit wide...

Originally posted by DNSRadio
hey guys, just wondering where and when can we get some BEYOND CSI protected stickers out?
I was just going to post that I could work on that too if anyone's interested

- again, if any mods or anyone from beyond have a problem with any of this, please let me know:)

n1zm0
03-30-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Did you ask your daughter where she thought the car came from? She must have asked him why he took the license plate off his truck and put it on this car, then muddied up the back end and cleaned the rest of his car. Did she think he did that because it looks cool?

yes, please tell your daughter to come here and explain , he picked up a GTR one day, had a dealers licence plate on it (i guess normal civilians dont recognize things like that) his 'fiance/g/f/your daughter' never asked where did you get this car with the steering wheel on the wrong side, something even my 5y/o cousin would notice.. why is there mud all over the back?

and if she did know it was stolen, she would have been just as stupid as her boyfriend by not saying anything..
for all you know he could have put your own daughters life in jeopardy if she was in the car driving the way he did.

and there is clarification^ near the first 2-3 pages he said the kid in the TSX dropped him off at the dealership and said when the kid too the GTR the TSX was no where to be found, if you are really going on a test drive, wouldn't you wait for your buddy to get back, it was premeditated GTA lol

you're just feeding the fire.. you are one against.. well more than you can count with your incredible vocabulary/comebacks and general knowledge about where you're posting(uh I think it's something like Beyond.ca 'Beyond Car Forums. Driven. )

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-30-2008, 01:18 PM

it's about 6 inches high and 5 and a bit wide...

I was just going to post that I could work on that too if anyone's interested

- again, if any mods or anyone from beyond have a problem with any of this, please let me know:)

I'll take 2 of em... White writing/blue hand...

And tell me when/if you get the CSI ones going on? Are you gonna do the full color badges?

A790
03-30-2008, 01:22 PM
All of your posts
Look, I know that dozens of people on this forum have already attacked you, and though I personally feel that their attacks are justified given your entrance to the forum, I want to appeal to your logical side.

Think about this situation for a second. Right now you've taken the attention that was focused on the kid that stole the car and placed it squarely on yourself, and by extension of that, your daughter. Nobody here really cares about your daughter or her involvement, as innocent or as guilty as she may be. We are a community of car enthusiests- this is what we do, and cars are something that we all see eye to eye on.

The fact is that this kid (whom you've previously tried to defend) stole a car from one of our members. We aren't talking vandalism, egging, or even keying/scratching the car, but stealing it. For a car enthusiest, and especially a dealer, that's a real shot to the gut. Imagine something that you've put so much effort and pride into being taken - violated, if you will - by someone who has no regard or respect for you or your property. The car was not his, he stole the car.

I keep repeating that fact because I know that, as a responsible mother, you would have cut your daughter down if you found out that she went and stole an iPod from Futureshop, or maybe even a candy bar from the grocery store when she was a little girl. I know my mother would, and that's part of the reason why she was a good mother and I grew up to be a responsible adult.

So how can you honestly come on to this forum and start preaching to its members, all of whom are car crazy in one way or another, about how what he did wasn't a big deal and that it's "over". It's not over, and it never will be, because people like him continue to steal cars, and all you're doing by defending him is acting as an enabler.

He made his bed and chose to lie in it. He was caught, completely legally and without any kind of physical altercation or abuse, and was handed over to the police so that he could be punished. I do not care what his life has been like, and nor do any members of this forum, as there is no excuse for auto theft. We aren't talking about a jacket, or a pair of jeans, or a candy bar. We're talking about a car worth thousands of dollars. There is NO excuse.

All of us have had some kind of tragedy in their lives, be it experiencing extreme poverty (as I did when I moved to Ontario initally), the loss of some or all of their mental capacity (look up Mad$ella), family deaths, diseases, etc. Nobody has a picture perfect life, and while I will agree that some have it worse than others, the fact remains that hard work, dedication, and more hard work will cause someone to triumph over their demons. Stealing a car is not excused, regardless of how bad their life has been.

How would you feel if you walked outside one day to find your car missing (as I did when I was 16)? It stabs you right in the chest, especially when you think about how someone could so willingly take something that you own. Let's face it- a lot of people don't own much these days, that's why we all struggle and work the grind. To get by, to get ahead, right? I know you can relate to that.

So again, this person walks into a car dealership and steals a car from the dealer. To the dealer, that car represented food on the table, bills paid, money in the pocket. Maybe a gift for his family, girlfriend, wife, or maybe even a donation to his local church. Maybe all it was to him was some beers at the pub with his buddies. Regardless of what it meant to him, the fact that it was outright taken from him hurts.

Again, your daughter was never the focus here. She may have been the subject of a couple of arrant jokes by some people, but that's what happens when you anger and attack an entire community. At the end of the day, she would have been forgotten about and left alone. Rage2 (the owner of beyond.ca) went as far as to remove all posts relating to her earlier on in this thread. That seems to be like it was a very accomodating move on his part, and quite frankly, was far beyond what he was required to do.

So let's look at the logic of this: you and your daughter make a post saying that you got caught up in the emotions that were (and still are) running wild, and disappear. You'll get the support of the people here that understand where you're coming from, and the world moves on.

Or, you continue to come on here and insult the collective intelligence of this community, and you yourself become a self-made victim. Regardless, the decision and outcome of this situation, at least the portions pertaining to you, ultimately like in your own hands.

Before (or even if) you respond to this, take a moment to think about what I've said. There's sound advice here, please follow it.

pf0sh0
03-30-2008, 01:23 PM
I wouldn't mind the csi beyond ones, rep that on the whip. haha

ibcinya
Keith says:
i read right from the page you sent me

*POLO* mugen無限power says:
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=212943&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

read from here to page 67

Keith says:
kk

Keith says:
lol that thing had and rb26det how the fuck did that guy hold on to the damn thing with that hand

lol

Alecci
Checking in from Sweden, saw a thread about this topic on a board where I'm a moderator.

I managed to read until page 40-something. Great story with regards to the final outcome: car returned largely unmolested to its owner and car thief biting the dust.

Great work by fellow forum members, lots of creds to you for that! It's mighty cool to see you guys sticking up for eachother, I believe many others could and should learn from you.

Many thanks for an interesting thread, it sure was a good read!

JAYMEZ
03-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by ganjadude

Just to play devils advocate for a second

It is highly possible that the "friend" only knew that he was going to pick up a car. Until there is clarification from envision his story COULD be true

im not saying i believe him or not, im just saying it is a possibility

* coming from someone who once was picked up in a stolen car unknowingly, although i was picked up at my own house and didnt tag along at the dealership

In other cases sure... But his friend went to the dealership with him and helped steal it.

TegLover
03-30-2008, 01:24 PM
apoligize for what? your an idiot

BAN THE FAT CUNT!:drama:

FETUSaurusRex
03-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Hakosuka
I found his racing gloves!!!

http://www.backpacking.net/images/lobster-claw.jpg

LOL, wasn't that posted yet? :D

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH if this hasnt been posted, I dont see how lulz like these get passed up and not quoted...this is grand.

yellow_sub
03-30-2008, 01:31 PM
awesome! i want a claw sticker in yellow! though 6 by 5 in is a little big maybe a little smaller? also where was that bolg posted? we need more info and pics of this passanger guy

niall
03-30-2008, 01:34 PM
wow, i can't believe i've read all 67 pages! Well done to you guys for finding the car from dalzielrugby.com!

http://www.dalzielrugby.com/images/logosmall.jpg (http://www.dalzielrugby.com)

word spread to
http://www.thesinner.net (University of St Andrews Students)
http://www.steelmenonline.net (Motherwell FC supporters)
http://www.dalzielrugby.com (Dalziel Rugby club)

kylestep
2 white 2 black for me too. I also like the idea of a smaller size

yellow_sub
AHAHAHAHHAA ROFL! that glove is awesome. a photoshop or an actual glove?

prosnowsk8er
you know once its all said and done and he's done his time he's going to get a custom plate that says "THACLAW"

Fiasco
03-30-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by kylestep
2 white 2 black for me too. I also like the idea of a smaller size

seconded for a smaller size, about maybe 4x4 inches? i want something to put on the bottom right of the rear windshield :0 would be perfect.!

kylestep
03-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Fiasco

seconded for a smaller size, about maybe 4x4 inches? i want something to put on the bottom right of the rear windshield :0 would be perfect.!

4x4 roughly sounds good

the_claw_boiler
03-30-2008, 01:40 PM

Since nobody wants to start, I'll kick it off.

Well the original
1) 3 finger ass smack, doggy style. 3 fingered red palm

next:
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9643/clawboobyv0.gif

whoosh
03-30-2008, 01:46 PM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/423426/lobster2.jpg

yellow_sub
03-30-2008, 01:46 PM
what position would lobster style be?

85regal
03-30-2008, 01:49 PM
look, gf doing the claw..hahahaha

Fiasco
03-30-2008, 01:50 PM

here's the way I'm making them:
(a black w/blue and a white one here:))
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/clawkerpic.jpg

ComposiMo- if you're using FlexiSign I can send you the file if you like...

edit -just noticed I should change the dot and the 'a' a little...

Right on friend, these will be great for finding fellow beyonders and catching a convo! ;)

make them a bit smaller though
25% smaller and ill take a pair :P

--xoresplendent
03-30-2008, 01:52 PM
how do u get all their pictures? i can't get into their facebook =(

JordanEG6
03-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Wow, this story gained lots of international exposure and made Envision's R32 somewhat infamous. That's kinda cool haha.

Anyways I really tried reading all the pages, but couldn't...and I'm down for that "Claw x Beyond" sticker haha

kylestep
03-30-2008, 02:00 PM
To A790 Now that is the best post ive heard very well said congrats

biggsean
03-30-2008, 02:03 PM
We should all take a few tips from Borat in how to defend against "the claw"

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1664148_claw.jpg

600cc's
03-30-2008, 02:07 PM
haha fockin still going:thumbsup: :burnout:

rmk
03-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 600cc's

It is the gift that keeps on giving.

pomegranatesix
03-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Dropping in from MDSS, home of the Fresh Fail Fiasco of '08. Have to say you Canadians certainly have us Americans beat when it comes to ownage of this magnitude... at least for now.

Bless all of you and your clawful puns. And good job on catching the thief! As a fellow car enthusiast, it's great to see at least something going right in this world for once.

Love and kisses from the States!

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-30-2008, 02:17 PM
^^ I hope like hell your female...

And if you are...

"Tits or GTFO"

DRTHVDR
03-30-2008, 02:18 PM
McDonalds has this toy in Happy Meals.... :rofl:

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v192/88/79/578491804/n578491804_736946_3733.jpg

95teetee
03-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by 600cc's
I checked a while ago and it was at exactly 700k views- now 7 and a quarter:D

btw, I can make the clawker stickers smaller if you like:)

edit- here's what I'm thinking- text the same size, the 'rock lobster' smaller...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/smallrocklobster-1.jpg
here's a scale:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/ruler-1.jpg

kylestep
03-30-2008, 02:24 PM

2 black 2 white approx 4x4" pm me thanx

600cc's
03-30-2008, 02:25 PM

My bros gonna let me have one. Gonna throw it on the R6 :thumbsup:

pomegranatesix
03-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
^^ I hope like hell your female...

And if you are...

"Tits or GTFO"

http://www.celadine.net/images/nood.JPG

... gettin' TFO.

bulaian
03-30-2008, 02:28 PM
*waits for InTheShadows' to come back and post*

since obviously "the mom" hasn't learned her lesson and continued to post

anyone else find it funny how she defense jamie's "disability," then comes in here and calls us all retards and calls someone else a midget?

GQNammer
03-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Have any of you guys noticed the hat of dr. claw on ebay has gone up to $200+?

boxer23
03-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by GQNammer

No One will be dumb enough to pay that much for a used hat lol...its prolly just some kids bidding it up cuz its funny lol

FETUSaurusRex
03-30-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey I swear I didn't Photoshop this one!

:eek:

You get My Name Is Earl over there, right?

http://z.about.com/d/tvcomedies/1/0/g/-/-/-/crabman.jpg

Check out the claw!

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4316/clawsomestqe9.jpg

Fiasco
03-30-2008, 02:46 PM

edit- here's what I'm thinking- text the same size, the 'rock lobster' smaller...
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/smallrocklobster-1.jpg
here's a scale:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/hitman357/ruler-1.jpg

I'll take one approx 4x4 also, pm my butt with payment method :)

Canmorite
03-30-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by pomegranatesix

... gettin' TFO.

prosnowsk8er
03-30-2008, 02:55 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/prosnowsk8er/11.jpg

ganjadude
03-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by GQNammer

envision... just make sure you dont pull a FIL from BMW of lincoln nebraska to the winner
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s187/ganjadude4391/poster89057801.jpg

LilDrunkenSmurf
03-30-2008, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by pomegranatesix

... gettin' TFO.

Hahahah nice! I like you!

For a second, I thought you used your own face.

/////AMG
03-30-2008, 03:07 PM
Wow...

kani
03-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Greetings from Finland / www.dynamiitti.com.

DOH, I know how it feels to have your car stolen. I wish this wouldve happened to the thieves..

Hakkola
03-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by kani
Greetings from Finland / www.dynamiitti.com.

DOH, I know how it feels to have your car stolen. I wish this wouldve happened to the thieves..

Terve tulua! :thumbsup:

zipdoa
03-30-2008, 03:21 PM
I am the mother of Ashley and you people need to know that she is only guilty of being the girlfriend of the accused. You people have cut her down for something that she didn't do. I have read all of the comments on this site and am disgusted with all of you. I would love to know how many of you have broken the law at some point in your lives. Are you all saints? I think not. You have made fun of a persons disability just to get your kicks. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I know none of you have ever made mistakes have you? One comment i read stated that Jamie is the worst criminal in the world????? Give your heads a shake. If Jamie didn't have a disabilty none of you would know who he is. Sometimes people lose their way in life and make poor choices does that give us the right to ruin their lives? I don't think so. It really makes me sad to know that i live in a world that is as hatefull as this one. Do any of you people have loved ones with disabilities? I sure hope not after seeing the hate in all of you. All of you should get together and build your own little community... perfect people living perfect lives with zero crime and zero disabilities. Don't get me wrong , i am not saying that criminals should not be punished. They should, just not by any of you. This is why we have a court system! Why don't you people make yourselves usefull and go after the baby rapers and murderers.

baby rapers are harder to find.
they don't bag around calgary in stolen skylines.

I_Mean_Hello
03-30-2008, 03:24 PM
OMFG I heard the auction has been pulled off of eBay because the car got stolen again. What's going on here? I mean, HELLO?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330223895462

Quadrifoglio
03-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by zipdoa

baby rapers are harder to find.
they don't bag around calgary in stolen skylines.

We could guess that since the Claw has already committed a felony, he will probably commit more later on.
Since this is the case, we've caught a baby raper before he could rape babies.
Beyond FTW!