PDA

View Full Version : First call help.

MMAfighter
03-28-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm going to get a new car soon, and I'm not sure what I should get.

It's come down to an Acura 2008 TSX or Honda Accord 2008 coupe fully loaded.

I want something nice and sleek but also has good fuel economy. If there are any other cars similar to these price wise/performance please let me know.

Thank you =P.

403Gemini
03-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Well "performance wise" there is a lot better than both of those... Out of both of those id probably say TSX just because i find 4dr cars way more practical in day to day living.

pkieley
03-28-2008, 09:15 PM
I've had 3('01,02,03) Accord coupes and they are fairly roomy in back, not like sports cars where the back seat is a glorified shelf. They are OK for the occasional back seater. The biggest pain is getting the backseater in and out...and you definitely dont want to be putting a small child in a car seat back there! I went to a Ridgeline when my son hit puberty and I had a 4-door Accord when he was in a car seat. Anyway the driver's seat of the decked out Accord is incredibly comfortable on long drives.

I loved all the Accords I had and would definitely reccomend. You really can't go wrong with such a proven winner.

Don't put a CAI on that Accord. It will just make it loud and decrease your power in the lower RPMs, thereby decreasing your mileage and not worth it for the modest peak power gains.

Better to spend your money on lightweight wheels(forged) and good rubber at the END of the summer and then use the stock wheels for the winter tires.

drtoohotty1
03-28-2008, 09:21 PM
if your going to get a 08 TSX make it the new type S !! IMO