PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: 1998 Gmc Van

Sharpeshots
03-28-2008, 07:11 PM
Had my CHERRY, Dark Green Safari Broken into on the 12th of March, SLEPT in on the 13th and STOLEN on the 14th from Downtown in Mount Royal House, second stolen vehicle for me in this parkade in 8 years PLUS??
4 Vandalisms since 2000.

She WAS my Buddy, had a superb sound system in it and there is one way you'd guarantee it was it the second you saw her.....
Bought it from a soccer Mom who put a 'TIGGER' sticker, from Winnie the Pooh on the back left window....
Kept meaning to take it OFF, never got around to it and now I'm glad I didn't!!
It's probably a S*it hole by now, I think they've been living in it.....but it's been 14 days and no sign at all.....
Picture posted with this post.
Licence Plate FET890
AND??
Don't forget the TIGGER...Back Window on the left
Reward for finding this Van.
Bless all of ya' for any help....
John Sharpe
266-4153:(

mc94xr7
03-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Thaco
03-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

mc94xr7
03-28-2008, 08:03 PM

Canmorite
03-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Pics will help...

Sharpeshots
03-29-2008, 02:18 AM
Haven't posted on this forum before so just working out the bugs.
Apologies...
I attached a shot to my first post but it was a little bit oversized...
This one is fine.Thanks for the patience.

alloroc
03-29-2008, 02:29 AM
I'll keep an eye out John, but please for your own sanity remove your phone number from your post.

Better to wait / ask for a pm or subscribe to this thread.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Sharpeshots
Had my CHERRY, Dark Green Safari Broken into on the 12th of March, SLEPT in on the 13th and STOLEN on the 14th from Downtown in Mount Royal House, second stolen vehicle for me in this parkade in 8 years PLUS??
4 Vandalisms since 2000.

She WAS my Buddy, had a superb sound system in it and there is one way you'd guarantee it was it the second you saw her.....
Bought it from a soccer Mom who put a 'TIGGER' sticker, from Winnie the Pooh on the back left window....
Kept meaning to take it OFF, never got around to it and now I'm glad I didn't!!
It's probably a S*it hole by now, I think they've been living in it.....but it's been 14 days and no sign at all.....
Picture posted with this post.
Licence Plate FET890
AND??
Don't forget the TIGGER...Back Window on the left
Reward for finding this Van.
Bless all of ya' for any help....
(

JordanAndrew
03-29-2008, 02:43 AM
I'll keep an eye for this vehicle. Hope you find it.

mc94xr7
03-30-2008, 10:05 AM
:drama: :repost:

badatusrnames
03-30-2008, 03:11 PM
This one will be tough, it's a common vehicle and in a common colour. Plus, any car thief smarter than the claw will remove that Tigger sticker the first chance they can... Best of luck though!!

PrezeS_PL
03-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames
Plus, any car thief smarter than the claw will remove that Tigger sticker the first chance they can...

:D :D

Sharpeshots
04-02-2008, 05:08 PM
Well?
They FOUND it.
6 blocks away.
I am now the proud owner of a 4 wheeled BIOHAZARD, including a Woman's BRA, a Stripper Boot, a mittload of cigarette butts, sunflower seeds, filth and broken glass all over inside.
It looks like it was driven thru a manure HILL... 2 of the doors don't close properly and clearly they used it to LIVE in for 10 days.
It was ticketed and then towed, they'd stolen another set of plates and put them on instead of mine.
At any rate I wanted to thank you guys for the kind comments.
It was in impound for a couple of days, I saw it Monday and in the front seat was an empty can of 'ENSURE', which kindly enough, they pass out the the Junkies ONLY at the the Methadone Clinic right across the street.
First Street Pharmacy which ISN'T a Pharmacy.
Thank God they're making sure that A**hole gets his Vitamins.
All the Best guys and thanks for keeping an eye open.

John Sharpe

megavolt
04-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Isn't one of the first rules of finding a stolen car is to scour your neighborhood? Glad you got it back!

Tik-Tok
04-02-2008, 06:12 PM
H second stolen vehicle for me in this parkade in 8 years PLUS??
4 Vandalisms since 2000.

Junkies ONLY at the the Methadone Clinic right across the street.
First Street Pharmacy which ISN'T a Pharmacy.

I see a connection here. Any chance you might wanna move away from that particular street?

badatusrnames
04-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Was the Tigger sticker still on it??

Glad you found it. Sounds like it's going to need a good decontamination.