PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts for The Claw!

remety
03-28-2008, 11:32 PM
A friend of mine was unable to sign up with the forum so I am posting this for him

ATTN: Site admin, please get in contact with him or me if for any reason you don't want this to happen or for any questions.

admin edit - we are in the process of making T-shirts already. It's been a busy week for us, but we'll have an announcement on Monday

LadyLuck
03-28-2008, 11:55 PM
he should make some "Beyond CSI" stickers made while hes at it :thumbsup:

Melinda
03-28-2008, 11:59 PM
All the way from NY? That'd be quite the shipping charge!

ZorroAMG
03-29-2008, 11:24 AM
LOL by the time he GETS the shirts made and ready to ship, the joke will be over....in fact I'll be at my paid off condo, ship em there.

97'Scort
03-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Princess*Precid
he should make some "Beyond CSI" stickers made while hes at it :thumbsup:

+1. And we need to dress rage up like Horatio Caine :)

turbotrip
03-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort

+1. And we need to dress rage up like Horatio Caine :)

hes already got the sunglasses part down :rofl:

dj_rice
03-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
All the way from NY? That'd be quite the shipping charge!

Exactly what I said....I say we keep it locally made, locally paid for with CDN dollars, and then sell them and ship them out to Americans for double the price :thumbsup:

If anything, Melindas parents company should be making the shirts if Beyond decides to...

Canmorite
03-29-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
LOL by the time he GETS the shirts made and ready to ship, the joke will be over....in fact I'll be at my paid off condo, ship em there.

Why the hell do you keep posting "In my paid off condo"?

:rofl:

Weapon_R
03-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

Why the hell do you keep posting "In my paid off condo"?

:rofl:

dumb bmw owner hit his moms car, came on here asking us for help, got called out on trying to hide it from his parents, edited his post telling everyone how he has a paid off condo...when are ppl on beyond gonna learn no one gives a fuck no matter how much they try and show off :banghead:

Hawk01
03-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Exactly what I said....I say we keep it locally made, locally paid for with CDN dollars, and then sell them and ship them out to Americans for double the price :thumbsup:

If anything, Melindas parents company should be making the shirts if Beyond decides to...

:werd:

Canmorite
03-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

dumb bmw owner hit his moms car, came on here asking us for help, got called out on trying to hide it from his parents, edited his post telling everyone how he has a paid off condo...when are ppl on beyond gonna learn no one gives a fuck no matter how much they try and show off :banghead:

Hahaha wow.

/searches

CivicDXR
03-29-2008, 05:56 PM
^ http://forums.beyond.ca/st/212014/bad-experience/

Canmorite
03-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks. :rofl:

ZorroAMG
03-30-2008, 10:52 AM
:D

I am glad you found the thread Canmorite...I didn't want to sit here in my paid off condo, thinking you thought I was a pompous asshole.

googe
03-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

he isn't dumb, he has a bmw!

Canmorite
03-30-2008, 11:28 AM

I am glad you found the thread Canmorite...I didn't want to sit here in my paid off condo, thinking you thought I was a pompous asshole.

Haha :rofl:

acura_el
03-31-2008, 09:43 AM

:rofl: you should really change your location to "my paid off condo"