PDA

View Full Version : One day only...FREE customization on all RBK jerseys! on nhl.com

toyboy88
03-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you all know, got this in an e-mail this morning... NHL.com is having a special one-day sale.

You basically get FREE customization on any RBK 08 jersey ordered online...

So normally a new jersey is $134.99 (no name), and a customized one is $184.99 (iirc), but today you get a customized one for $134.99! Save $50!

IGINLA, PHANEUF, ETC...or any other customized name/#...

http://shop.canada.nhl.com/home/index.jsp

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ryanallan
03-29-2008, 11:08 AM
~ 27% savings, thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

MintRacer
03-29-2008, 11:19 AM
is there a promo code to enter?

Jatt87
03-29-2008, 11:21 AM
It doesnt take the discount online, I called shop NHL and they said I could place the order over the phone and get the discount.

Palmiros
03-29-2008, 11:28 AM
What's the difference between Premier/Authentic ?

93mr2gt
03-29-2008, 11:41 AM
fighting strap on authentic?

TomcoPDR
03-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Wow good find

Spoons
03-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Jatt87
It doesnt take the discount online, I called shop NHL and they said I could place the order over the phone and get the discount.

Yes it does, I just ordered a Oilers jersey. You just pick your jersey, customize it however you want, and buy. The customization just comes up as $0.

toyboy88
03-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Yes it does, I just ordered a Oilers jersey. You just pick your jersey, customize it however you want, and buy. The customization just comes up as $0.

:werd: ..online should work fine, you just pick it, then in your cart before checkout, it should be free (the customization)!

:thumbsup:

97'Scort
03-29-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

Yes it does, I just ordered a Oilers jersey.

Good boy :D

Ajay
03-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Nice find. Ordered my Regehr jersey.

BlackArcher101
03-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Beware, these are probably the silk screen customizations, not the good type where the lettering is actually stiched on.

88CRX
03-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
Beware, these are probably the silk screen customizations, not the good type where the lettering is actually stiched on.

:werd: I've read somewhere that NHL.com jersey's have the ghetto silk screen as well.

oilerfan4lyfe
03-29-2008, 04:10 PM
^^ You guys are right I think...either way, even with free customization if you get the premier ones that are $134.99 you end up still having to fork out $185 when all is said and done with if you include tax, shipping and duty...

"Front crest of the jersey is embroidered just like the authentic jersey
Single layer screen-printed twill personalized name and number heat pressed on the back
Single layer screen-printed tackle twill shoulder patches (where applicable) are sewn directly to the jersey"

Is what nhl.com says

Spoons
03-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by oilerfan4lyfe
^^ You guys are right I think...either way, even with free customization if you get the premier ones that are $134.99 you end up still having to fork out $185 when all is said and done with if you include tax, shipping and duty...

"Front crest of the jersey is embroidered just like the authentic jersey
Single layer screen-printed twill personalized name and number heat pressed on the back
Single layer screen-printed tackle twill shoulder patches (where applicable) are sewn directly to the jersey"

Is what nhl.com says

Mine was $152 all said and done. I also called their customer service before hand to see if it was the silk screen or actual stitched lettering. They confirmed it was the actual stitched lettering.

Even if not it was a free customization, I could care less.

5hift
03-30-2008, 02:59 PM
haha hope you guys dont have too many problems

A friend of mine was telling me he just got a Crosby jersey from NHL.com, and when he got it in the mail, the jersey said "croBsy". He called their support line and said it was somewhere in the US that didnt know anything about hockey because the guy on the other line of the phone kept thinking my friend had wanted "Cosby" as in Bill Cosby, and had no idea who this Crosby kid was that my friend kept talking about.

The new correct jersey is in the mail, but for the official NHL website to screw up the spelling of their most marketable player, and then for the employees to not even know who he is ...?

Ajay
03-31-2008, 05:40 PM
Crap....should have read more into it before I ordered.

Appears that the jerseys are silk screened.

http://shop.canada.nhl.com/include/jerseyguide.jsp

heinz256
03-31-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
haha hope you guys dont have too many problems

A friend of mine was telling me he just got a Crosby jersey from NHL.com, and when he got it in the mail, the jersey said "croBsy". He called their support line and said it was somewhere in the US that didnt know anything about hockey because the guy on the other line of the phone kept thinking my friend had wanted "Cosby" as in Bill Cosby, and had no idea who this Crosby kid was that my friend kept talking about.

The new correct jersey is in the mail, but for the official NHL website to screw up the spelling of their most marketable player, and then for the employees to not even know who he is ...?

ahah holy shit that is terrible :rofl: