PDA

View Full Version : MMA clothing

rollinv4l
03-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy any MMA clothing in calgary other than the internet.

Thank you:

1-Bar
04-20-2008, 07:02 PM
what brands are you looking for? Try the dragon's den

ecstasy_civic
04-20-2008, 08:24 PM
DD is so pricey, id rather buy online.

Ill be making a pretty big order for friends in the next week or so, if anyone wants something PM me and ill see if the site offers it.

lanee
04-20-2008, 08:30 PM
below the belt sells some xtreme couture which is randy coutures l line from affliction. i think champs sports has some too, and they have tapout

latitude has affliction

pyro
04-21-2008, 04:29 PM
theres also that biker place down on macleod trail just before stampede boot, they sell tapout and some other brands.

ecstasy_civic- pm'd

Dave P
04-22-2008, 09:09 AM
make sure you get tap out shirts, and a big sticker for your vehicle so everyone knows how legit you are. haha.

2002civic
04-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
make sure you get tap out shirts, and a big sticker for your vehicle so everyone knows how legit you are. haha.
lol

2002civic
04-22-2008, 11:43 AM
i saw signs on mcleod for tapout and affliction at those boot/cowboy shops:dunno: , underground sells affliction as well

Kona9
04-22-2008, 11:55 AM
After being in Kelowna recently,(not to mention some establishments in Calgary) I have come to the conclusion that MMA clothing is much like FUBU. Worn by the wrong people!!!

People that are on the same wave length as putting stupid stickers on their car. Stickers won't make your car more hardcore and quick, what makes one think that a Tap Out or Affliction shirt will give off the same impression for themselves?

disclaimer- I understand there are actually people that fight, are training or even have a large vested interest in MMA. It is just super unfortunate that douches with new haircuts and one cycle under their belt, (only to blanket their almost irreversible insecurities) feel the need to Douche it up in these shirts.

My 2 cents. Just an observation. Then again, trends can get the best of people.

blueripper6
04-22-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
After being in Kelowna recently,(not to mention some establishments in Calgary) I have come to the conclusion that MMA clothing is much like FUBU. Worn by the wrong people!!!

People that are on the same wave length as putting stupid stickers on their car. Stickers won't make your car more hardcore and quick, what makes one think that a Tap Out or Affliction shirt will give off the same impression for themselves?

disclaimer- I understand there are actually people that fight, are training or even have a large vested interest in MMA. It is just super unfortunate that douches with new haircuts and one cycle under their belt, (only to blanket their almost irreversible insecurities) feel the need to Douche it up in these shirts.

umm... OR, people want to support the MMA movement? It might just be that simple

signature7
04-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6

umm... OR, people want to support the MMA movement? It might just be that simple

:werd: I wear it because i like GSP, and he's the reason i started following mma. Just like a flames fan would wear a phaneuf jersey.

I'm just trying to understand your 2 cents, do mean you see douches who wear tapout or affliction who try to act or look tough because they wear that? To be honest, i'm a relatively new fan of mma ( a year since i first saw GSP lose to Serra), and the shirts i have are just the ones with GSP.

but i have noticed that a lot of people i talk to who wear affliction, never have watched mma before they just lke the look, which is a little annoying because they'll wear a Randy Couture shirt and i'll start talking to them about Randy, and they'll give me a weird look, the worst is when they pretend to know.

bamboo403
04-22-2008, 01:03 PM
I would like to know this as well. I want this shirt
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Affliction-Rampage-Jackson-White-T-Shirts-Tee-NWT-Sz-S_W0QQitemZ190216338919QQihZ009QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But im not buying it from feebay.

The_1
04-22-2008, 02:35 PM

i actually think some of the affliction looks pretty good

its like your saying dont wear basketball shoes if you dont play basketball?
and who should be wearing FUBU?

ecstasy_civic
04-24-2008, 10:05 PM
holy pm's batman:eek:

I havent been on lately, I have to decide what I want before I order, so for those who pm'd ill let you know when that happens.

Unfortunatley theres so much:(

Caliboy30
04-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Hey guys...just to let you know: I'll be opening up Calgary's first "official" MMA store.

I'll be carrying everything from designer clothing lines all the way to MMA equipment and clothing.

Affliction, Xtreme Couture, Hitman, Tapout, Premier Fighter, Sprawl...etc...etc.

hit me up as i already have some in stock and can sell it to you immediately. This will save you shipping and international fees!

Peace,

Big Jake

CKY
05-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Anybody know of local stores with a big selection of affliction and XC stuff? My short body frame isn't big enough to fill mediums

1-Bar
05-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Caliboy30
Hey guys...just to let you know: I'll be opening up Calgary's first "official" MMA store.

I'll be carrying everything from designer clothing lines all the way to MMA equipment and clothing.

Affliction, Xtreme Couture, Hitman, Tapout, Premier Fighter, Sprawl...etc...etc.

hit me up as i already have some in stock and can sell it to you immediately. This will save you shipping and international fees!

Peace,

Big Jake

Do you carry Twins Boxing gear?

ddmmak
05-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Do you have a website yet OR a list/pictures of the shirts you are selling from your store?

bamboo403
05-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ddmmak
Do you have a website yet OR a list/pictures of the shirts you are selling from your store?

Or ANY info?

JRSC00LUDE
05-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ddmmak

I found his store:

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l147/JRSC00LUDE/store.jpg

1-Bar
05-01-2008, 03:10 PM
^^nice...mobile!!

ddmmak
05-01-2008, 03:14 PM
hahaha...

nj2Type-S
05-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

twins is the best! i've got 2 pairs of gloves (8oz and 16oz) and both made by twins. awesome brand!
:thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
05-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar

My buddy is a Twins rep, ill PM you his info.

kerry
05-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Yo dudes...
Big Jake is my manager, he's legit just trying to get his suppliers and whatnot together. When he gets his deal together I'll let you know. Just PM me your interest.

Micho
05-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Does anyone know where I can get some INSPIRIT stuff?

http://www.inspirit.jp/

vipstyle2
05-22-2008, 10:00 PM
Jap fight gear ?
When they learn how to fight ill buy some =D

Id go with off the internet youll save money.
Ive been given a couple cards for fight wear randomly and
the clothes are ugly and OVER PRICED I always see the guy in his avalanche with the huge company decal on it. No names muhaha
His crap suck and its over priced also the guys fighter suck. :whipped:

georgeh
08-28-2011, 06:01 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

jonnycat
09-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Walmart sells MMA Elite and they Have Tapout at sport mart. I saw the flyer in fridays paper $12 buck this last weekend.

I honestly like the cut of MMA shirts. I like the thick collar and the v shape better than most tube shaped t-shirts.

and yes I am a fan and do watch it.

ercchry
09-01-2011, 04:09 PM
3.5 year bump phail :facepalm:

georgeh
10-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

JAYMEZ
10-12-2011, 12:11 AM
:closed: