PDA

View Full Version : wtb: Rotweiler

redline_13000
08-11-2003, 01:14 AM
Looking for a fully grown one, probly wont find one here but if any of you know where i can get one let me know. Dont know anything about dogs.

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-11-2003, 01:49 AM
Yo man! Be a fuckin humanitarian and go rescue one from our SPCA... Sereously u can get some NICE dogs there... lol thats where i got my BEAST from (Misty: my pure bread golden lab)

Yea, u seen my dog... its a beauty, and I got it from the SPCA for 100$!!!! And she was only 2 months old when I got it.

Yea man, go hit it up
Steve

Edit: Ohh yea and BTW, i dont know why your getting a dog, or what for... but i REALLLLLY suggest you dont get a fully grown dog.. because if you get it from when its young it will know YOUR its master and be completly dominent (for the most part)

redline_13000
08-11-2003, 01:53 AM
i dont have time to wait for it to grow, i need one fast. I dont really trust the dogs from the spca

That.Guy.S30
08-11-2003, 01:55 AM
seriuosly if u get a full grown rotti and its not used to you its goin to turn on you real quick. get a puppy rotti and a female one.

Weapon_R
08-11-2003, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by surfertech
seriuosly if u get a full grown rotti and its not used to you its goin to turn on you real quick.

Maybe it'll be a good thing man.

That.Guy.S30
08-11-2003, 02:11 AM
ahahhaah i sense some hostility

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-11-2003, 02:19 AM
Wtf? Why u want a dog so badly? To guard something? or to be a friend?

And as for not trusting SPCA dogs... LOOK AT MINE! I have the best dog ever.... its awsome and it even knows how to put out very small fires lol

Common man, get a pup... TRUST me, before you know it it'll be full sized....

Yo... why r u so focused on a rottie anyways?

Tell me what exactly you want the dog for and i'll tell u what kind to get! :thumbsup:

Steve

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-11-2003, 02:25 AM
Ohh yea, also...

R u looking to pay for one? and if so how much?

Steve

lammer
08-11-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Si1ent_A5sa5sin

And as for not trusting SPCA dogs... LOOK AT MINE! I have the best dog ever.... its awsome and it even knows how to put out very small fires lol

Tell me what exactly you want the dog for and i'll tell u what kind to get! :thumbsup:

Steve

yeah. dogs grow up pretty quick.

redline_13000
08-11-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by surfertech
seriuosly if u get a full grown rotti and its not used to you its goin to turn on you real quick. get a puppy rotti and a female one.

thats what i was thinking :dunno:

Originally posted by Weapon_R

Maybe it'll be a good thing man.

lol, wait and see when i get one reddy.

Steve

i need it to sit in the back of my jimmy and attack weapon r whenever he gets near it. Also need it cuz people have been breaking into my cars/garage lately :D:D

Ohh yea, also...

R u looking to pay for one? and if so how much?

Steve

ya ill pay for it if i like it. Dont know how much ill spend though.

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Ok Hasen,
I did some surfing and this is what i found (in Calgary)

1) Rottweiler puppies, only 2 females left, first shots, dewormed, vet cheked, tails docked, family raised, for more info email: [email protected] or call Tel: 403-601-2187

2) çROTTWEILLER PUPç
Male, 3 months old, pick of the litter, meet the parents, ready for loving home, $450, Contact Ben Tel: 403-605-5312

3) ROTTWIELER! Beautiful 4 year old pure bred female Rotti. All accessories are included. Body harness, collar, choke chain with tags, leash, outside coiled leash, dog dish, brush, toothbrush, toys, and veterinary records. We would love to keep her but having trouble controlling hair due to hardwood floors. Hair keeps getting into new baby's mouth and eyes. Good with children but sometimes does not know her own strength. Looking for loving home with time for daily walks $90 obo Dover

4) Female Rottweiler , not fixed, purebred, no papers, $50, Tel: 403-274-6488

ok, there's just a few...

Ohh yea, and it would be BETTER if you got a female

If you need any more help just ask
Steve

Fluidic
08-11-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by redline_13000
i dont have time to wait for it to grow, i need one fast. I dont really trust the dogs from the spca

These comments are the dumbest things I've heard you say yet...

What did you do... kill a friends dog... looking for a replacement... or are you looking for a "killer" dog?! :rolleyes:

Peter

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-11-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

or are you looking for a "killer" dog?! :rolleyes:

Peter

Im thinking he needs one to look out for his shitload of cars.. lol

redline_13000
08-11-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital

These comments are the dumbest things I've heard you say yet...

What did you do... kill a friends dog... looking for a replacement... or are you looking for a "killer" dog?! :rolleyes:

Peter

man just shut the fuk up

Im thinking he needs one to look out for his shitload of cars.. lol

:thumbsup:

cy_boy
08-11-2003, 05:43 AM
My friend has one Rottweiler 8mons want for sale !! He has no time to takecare about him!! I'm not sure how much he want sell it. but i know he bought it for $ 450 100% Rottweiler
Or you can Call him and ask him (403) 861-0611
Just tell him Cy_boy tell you to call about the Dog !!!!

cy_boy
08-11-2003, 05:43 AM
My Just tell him Cy_boy tell you to call about the Dog !!!! friend has one Rottweiler 8mons want for sale !! He has no time to takecare about him!! I'm not sure how much he want sell it. but i know he bought it for $ 450 100% Rottweiler
Or you can Call him and ask him (403) 861-0611

roopi
08-11-2003, 08:23 AM
why is everyone saying get a female???

Weapon_R
08-11-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by roopi
why is everyone saying get a female???

Females are more loyal and more agressive than males

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Females are more loyal and more agressive than males

More? uhh... they are more agressive towards bad people, yet less agressive towards family members and kids. Even though rotty's are known to be "TOUGH" they are great with kids, my uncle had one and his 2 year old son would ride on its back... it was fuckin funny

Ohh yea and Hasen you should call some of those guys i gave you contacts to... or go to the SPCA...

Anyways, fill us in if you get one or if you have any more questions
Steve

That.Guy.S30
08-12-2003, 02:27 AM
its becuz the females have a motherly instinct to protect your children or you when you are in danger. males just might turn on you.

ecstasy_civic
08-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Dude goto the SPCA, ive gotten 3 dogs from there, and they all turned out great.

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
08-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
Dude goto the SPCA, ive gotten 3 dogs from there, and they all turned out great.

:werd:

See man... told u :D

tikboy 1209
04-26-2005, 08:39 AM
hey,what's SPCA do they sell dogs and all kind of pets? :confused:

civicrider
04-26-2005, 09:08 AM
hey notice this thread is from 2003:dunno:

old&slow
04-27-2005, 05:56 PM
I have a 18 month old female rotti that is normally very gentle...but not always...
Also she dont like small kids...we have to put her outside or downstairs when the little niece comes over...makes me sad :(

shandi
04-28-2005, 02:25 AM
There's one for free in the bargin finder www.buysell.com male I think it says 2 years old.

shakalaka
04-28-2005, 02:28 AM
^^I doubt hes still looking to buy one after 2 years!

AllGoNoShow
04-28-2005, 02:30 AM
Hey people, this thread is OLD, stop posting on it:closed: :closed: