PDA

View Full Version : LF: Telus Mobility Job

Fiasco
04-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Hey dudes,

So i got the assessment for the job in downtown, i don't really want to work downtown since i am getting a car pretty soon :( And i'm not a big fan of the transit system..

Anybody at telus mobility (NE) office, sneak a resume to their managers for me?
Cheers

Graham_A_M
04-01-2008, 10:59 PM
I have a friend that works as a staff trainer for Telus mobility. They START you off at $20/hr. Full benefits right from the get-go. (meaning day 1) full gym in the facility.
its right off of 28th street on Memorial (basically two city blocks west of 36 st NE). So traffic isn't a problem.

Let me know if your interested, I can pass you his company email to forward him your resume. :thumbsup:

a.dizzle
04-01-2008, 11:03 PM
i work at telus (call center) and i always just tell my friends to apply online cause to my understanding that's the only way they hire. They send the resume to toronto and go from there, but i could be wrong.

Fiasco
04-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
I have a friend that works as a staff trainer for Telus mobility. They START you off at $20/hr. Full benefits right from the get-go. (meaning day 1) full gym in the facility.
its right off of 28th street on Memorial (basically two city blocks west of 36 st NE). So traffic isn't a problem.

Let me know if your interested, I can pass you his company email to forward him your resume. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies guys!

ygpm Graham! thanks