PDA

View Full Version : Centini Restaurant and Lounge

l/l/rX
04-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm going to this restaurant on Thursday for a friends birthday dinner. What should I expect to pay for a dinner, drink n what not?
Is this the kind of place thats like super expensive and the portions are 2 bite sizes big?
Is this the kind of place where portion is not what matters, but the presentation, and the taste of the food?
what kind of food do they serve? any recommendations as to what to eat?
am i gonna be getting my moneys worth?
should i dress up? ie) no white kicks, but you should wear a dress shirt/ dress shoes?

thanks! :thumbsup:

analbumcover
04-01-2008, 02:39 PM
http://www.centini.com/

there is a menu there with pricing

analbumcover
04-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover
http://www.centini.com/

there is a menu there with pricing

also off their website

Dress Code: Casual to Elegant

Barlow
04-01-2008, 03:49 PM
its good food, good wine, good service,

expect to pay

we send guests there alot when they ask for italian.....

Hyatt guests

BrknFngrs
04-01-2008, 04:04 PM
This is the best restaurant I've tried in Calgary. Service is top notch, food quality is very good and the portions are significant. Though you will pay for it, when me and girlfriend go, if were not drinking it's still a little over $100 for two.

Fusion
04-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Went last week with my cousin 170 for 2

l/l/rX
04-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by analbumcover

also off their website

oi i guess im a little handicapped then huh? HAHA.

100 for 2 and no drinks isnt bad, i remember i spent around $140 with my ex at rics grill, and that was just with 2 glasses of wine and an appetizer.

well i guess their menu looks fine, i just didnt want to fork out like $150 for 1 person thats all i was wondering pretty much.

thanks guys!

rmk
04-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Quality restaurant.

DonnieM
04-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Yah, definately a great choice. I went there with my girlfriend a few weeks back and if I remember correctly it was just over 200 with tip for a 3 course, a few glasses of wine and some coffee at the end. Great place, good food and best of all a great aptmosphere!