PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xbox 360 with 10 games

Spoons
04-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Well my xbox 360 is up for sale. I really do not want to sell this, but I need to get out of debt before summer rolls along.

-Xbox 360 (one controller)
-Original Box
-Headset

Games:
-Test Drive: Unlimited
-Gears of War
-The Outfit
-Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
-Skate
-Halo 3
-Call Of Duty 3
-Call Of Duty 4
-Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
-Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged

-Comes with Xbox Live membership. I think my membership is up sometime this summer or something.

-Also comes with a cooling stand for the xbox.

Price: $500 Pretty Firm. (Offers welcome, but I will not go much lower)

The XBox comes with the futureshop service plan, when covers it for three years, as well as the Xbox 3 year warranty (they upped it from 1 to 3). Super good condition, hardly played.

I really do not want to sell this because a lot of good games are coming out and I would like to play them, but well debt is calling me. That is why I am so firm with the price. Either I get $500 (Make me a bit of an of an offer) or I don't sell it. This money would help with my debt, but isn't needed.

I think $500 is fair, seeing how the system has been hardly played, and the fact that there is easily $300-$400 dollars worth of games there, and a Xbox system new is about $350, and that it is coming with xbox live. Also the futureshop service plan is nice.

sxtasy
04-02-2008, 12:22 PM
willing to sell games seperate? if so how much?

FreakinPrince
04-02-2008, 12:27 PM
if you are parting out the games

i would be interested in getting halo 3 from you

pm me and let me know if you are planning to part out games

born2workoncars
04-03-2008, 03:15 PM
And if you are parting out games call of duty 4? PM

Spoons
04-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I am not parting out any games. I will be selling as a whole.

Oddly I got the red ring of death, so I have to send it into XBox. This will be back up for sale in 2-3 weeks. Don't give me the, "Well it's fixed, so lower the prices" BS. It will be better once it comes back because it will include the new processors and parts that saturated the new xbox market.

cannuck
04-06-2008, 04:03 PM
nvm

ricescream
04-09-2008, 12:34 PM
i'll buy the system from you for 200, no harddrive nothing, i'll also throw in my red ring'd 360 if you want to send another 360 to microsoft

Fiasco
04-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by ricescream
i'll buy the system from you for 200, no harddrive nothing, i'll also throw in my red ring'd 360 if you want to send another 360 to microsoft

if he buys your system, ill take your HDD and your Brick for 60..lemme know