PDA

View Full Version : my first kill

Dave
08-11-2003, 04:30 PM
I was turning off of beddington trail onto country hills blvd. beside a Supra turbo. I slowed and let him catch up. He got up beside me then punched it. I floored it and left him way back. He flew by me after i slowed down cause i was going 130. then he spun his tires as he turned off the road. I didnt think i was going to beat him as bad as i did. Maybe he was having car troubles. :dunno:

YCB
08-11-2003, 04:33 PM
so u let him catch up, and then floored it without him knowing,

i wonder what it was like from his point of view..

plus ur gonna get flamed :thumbsup:

Dave
08-11-2003, 04:35 PM
he floored it first. once i heard and saw him gun it. I punched it too.

flamed for what?

dont tell me all these guys on this forum have souped up cars but drive like old lady's. Not to say i drive reckeless, but if someone is challanging me then im not going to back down.

YCB
08-11-2003, 04:47 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh....

EVOI
08-11-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Dave
flamed for what?
http://forums.beyond.ca/banners/nostreetracing2.gif

littledan
08-11-2003, 05:02 PM
i love streetracing in my 5 litre!

SoSlowDx
08-11-2003, 06:57 PM
From my point of view no one drives like an old lady besides me but it's consider dangerous and boo hoo who cares if he floored it you didn't have to follow. Didn't yousee the banner keep it at the track no street racing haha oh well.

ZorroAMG
08-11-2003, 07:36 PM
HAHA hipocrites.

GTS Jeff
08-11-2003, 09:41 PM
I was turning off of beddington trail onto country hills blvd. beside a Supra turbo. I slowed and let him catch up. He got up beside me then punched it. I floored it and left him way back. He flew by me after i slowed down cause i was going 130. then he spun his tires as he turned off the road. I didnt think i was going to beat him as bad as i did. Maybe he was having car troubles. :dunno: if u are into street racing, u should check out calgarystreetracing.org and not bother with beyond.ca. we are a car club full of ppl that drive like grannies.

Luke 96 T/A
08-11-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
if u are into street racing, u should check out calgarystreetracing.org and not bother with beyond.ca. we are a car club full of ppl that drive like grannies.

Didn't the beyond admins do something silly like ban everybody who was a member on that site??????

Eitherway, I think I'll be keeping clear of there ;-)

Weapon_R
08-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Luke 96 T/A

Didn't the beyond admins do something silly like ban everybody who was a member on that site??????

No one from Calgarystreetracing was banned from Beyond. Maybe for a few mins, but all accounts were reinstated. They was only kidddinnnng

XylathaneGTR
08-12-2003, 12:42 AM
My friend was driving in his moms Murano today, and he flashed his hibeams at an older honda accord, like, oldschol hatchback style, then shifted into sportmode and ricer flyby'd his ass, and then flashed his blinkers at him.

It was a really great kill!!!!!!!!!
[/sarcasm]

YCB
08-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
My friend was driving in his moms Murano today, and he flashed his hibeams at an older honda accord, like, oldschol hatchback style, then shifted into sportmode and ricer flyby'd his ass, and then flashed his blinkers at him.

[/sarcasm]

hahah ricer fly-by at its best.. :rofl:

Excellent kill man!!

three.eighteen.
08-12-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
if u are into street racing, u should check out calgarystreetracing.org and not bother with beyond.ca. we are a car club full of ppl that drive like grannies.

grannies that get tickets for street racing/fleeing police :confused:

ninspeed
08-12-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

No one from Calgarystreetracing was banned from Beyond. Maybe for a few mins, but all accounts were reinstated. They was only kidddinnnng
they just ban stupid people... they usually end up there

MerfBall
08-17-2003, 02:15 AM
I was turning off of beddington trail onto country hills blvd. beside a Supra turbo. I slowed and let him catch up. He got up beside me then punched it. I floored it and left him way back. He flew by me after i slowed down cause i was going 130. then he spun his tires as he turned off the road. I didnt think i was going to beat him as bad as i did. Maybe he was having car troubles. :dunno:

Doing 130 in a 60 zone :dunno:

Both of you don't sound very smart.

Ryoslide
08-23-2003, 02:04 AM
A 5.0 hey...cool Theres a Civic Hatchback with a integra Type R engine in it ....eating mustangs for breakfast here in Regina Saskatchewan. I heard a few Guys talking about it at the gas station where I work. I checked around and heard it also wiped out a S2000.....gotta see this.

gpomp
08-23-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Ryoslide
A 5.0 hey...cool Theres a Civic Hatchback with a integra Type R engine in it ....eating mustangs for breakfast here in Regina Saskatchewan. I heard a few Guys talking about it at the gas station where I work. I checked around and heard it also wiped out a S2000.....gotta see this. Sounds like you got a pretty crazy scene down there in Regina...

Ryoslide
08-23-2003, 09:16 AM
Its ok..but the COPS are nuts. Spot checks everyday in August. Its nuts. Plus they have made the Lights on Albert St. (main drag..where you would be stupid to race anyway) not in sink after 8pm at night so you pretty much always hit a red after a green no long stretches of green lights.

StrokeD z
08-23-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR

[/sarcasm]

SPORTMODE lolololol kids really buy into it..........sorry to bust your day but "SPORTMODE"is probally some button that kicks down a gear :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :banghead:

Hash_man
08-23-2003, 11:57 AM

I fell victim to max_boost and his trigger happy banning finger. Hahaha funny stuff.:rolleyes:

Ryoslide
08-23-2003, 12:37 PM
Yeah I had a buddy who had a camry with a sport mode button thats all it did was nock the gear down kept it out of overdrive longer...hehe

Ryoslide
08-23-2003, 12:42 PM
Hey Jenny wanna see whats in my bucket????