PDA

View Full Version : is xp just being gay?

GorG
04-02-2008, 03:53 PM
i know that xp was designed to fight pirating but I’m sure there is a way around it. anyways a while a go i had a problem with downloading torrents i got that straightened out but when i download something, the only way i can view it is through the actual torrent program, if i search it through explorer there is no record of the files existence, just wondering if anyone else had issues like this in the past?

crazedmodder
04-02-2008, 04:25 PM
No. What torrent program are you using? Do you look in the folder it saves in. Are you sure all your files are completing succesfully? I'm sure it has nothing to do with XP.

Thaco
04-02-2008, 04:28 PM
if they're in your torrent program then they're on your computer somewhere, you just cant find them.

GorG
04-02-2008, 08:19 PM
^^^^thanks tips ha ha, i use bitlord. and say after a bitlord FULLY downloads a program i'll right click on go properties then browse it'll show me that its in c:/program files/bitlord/downloads i can view it no problem. but if i use windows explorer and go into that same place it doesn't exist, right click on bit torrent and properties reveals 42 files equaling 50 some odd mb, were in reality it should me more files and a shit load more memory. think there might be something wrong with my comp? even using the search function on the start menu reveals nothing.

Thaco
04-02-2008, 08:30 PM
the folder is probbaly just hidden, in my computer go to Tools>folder options>and make sure it's marked so you can see hidden and system files, dunno the exact thing, because i am in vista right now... oh, and BTW

uTorrent FTW!!

dragonone
04-02-2008, 09:08 PM
1) wtf does this have to do with xp and pirating?
2) utorrent ftw
3)a) google:zzz:
http://forum.mininova.org/index.php?showtopic=234999682
3)b) refer to 2)